Mcdonalds FRIES suck .

Mcdonalds FRIES suck .

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

come_on

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2012
wats up w/ mcdonalds fries they use to be so crispy. and now they jus hang all sloppy?
John

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Don't be a fat American
mary

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2012
We need another mcdonald's here
White Law

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2012
I guess two isn't enough..
Hamburgler

Fate, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Mc d's fries a good...:(
pooper

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Jan 27, 2012
You think thats bad? I went to WHAT-A-BURGER the other day and mannnn my fries sucked so bad. They were all burnt, and the soda machine was broken so the soda tasted like syrupy shit. I knew I shoulda gone to DQ!!
drayman

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Ok, everyone knows that McDonald's fries suck big time! They are absolutely tasteless. Kind of like eating soggy cardboard.

However, it wasn't always this way. I worked at micky d's as a teenager in the golden days. The fries were cooked in lard. It came in huge boxes stamped: beef tallow. Oh my goodness, they were delicious!

I had a dog, a monstrous german shepherd and a big baby, and I would come home every night with bags of cheese burgers, filet-o-fish, fries, and apple pies. He would go absolutely nuts! He was licking my clothes and running in circles. R.I.P. Schultz. For the record, it wasn't the fast food that killed him, it was a car. I'm miss that guy.

Everyone one knows that fast food is a nightmare nutritionally speaking. Unfortunately, ghetto Americans decided that is was cheap and they would just eat it every day. Next thing you know, government and wacko commie activists get involved, and bingo!...we are eating cardboard!

I don't blame McDonald's, I save my blame for the establishment...the Man. Screw the Man. I miss the old days when it was all about just enjoying life and making the most of our short time on earth.
lol

Uvalde, TX

#10 Nov 21, 2012
they do suck always cold dry and oily
demand

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2012
lol wrote:
they do suck always cold dry and oily
You have to demand that they make you a fresh order every time and they have to, and then they are great!
student

San Antonio, TX

#12 Nov 21, 2012
u live in uvalde where the people who own the business dont pay to begin with, so they try to save on foood cost. instead of throwing expierd fries away . worked at wendys long ago . fries would be thrown away after five minutes under the heat light.besides that u got all these kids farting around instead of worrying about the product .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four bitchesss 3 hr Friend 7
Depo-Vera side affects 4 hr Friend 4
Krista Krista Krista 4 hr Uvalde 6
Emily “Mars” 5 hr yeah 2
Walmart in Uvalde 5 hr Kkkk 1
money vs love 6 hr Uvalde 17
Alyssa Rodriguez 6 hr Hahaa 12

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance