The so called Republican Headquarters

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jewy

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2012
This place stinks! They actually think that they can help douchebag Romney win? Look I'm not much of a fan of either of the two candidates but it still fascinates me how these posers of uvalde back up that sorry do nuthin hack that is Mitt Romney. You would think that the self righteous assholes would be able to come up with a better candidate . Btw don't shop uvalde. Save money by shoppIng out of town! You get better service anyway in SA
get real

Camp Wood, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2012
if you don't like it move to s.a. nobody will miss you anyway.
RealityCheck

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Romney isn't goin to win. He'll win Texas (sadly) and other red states, but the bottom line is he doesn't have enough support to win it all. Obama will be re elected. Hands down, he'll have a second term.
thats true

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2012
are you dead beats that worried, about your welfare checks? sorry taco benders
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 22, 2012
You morons who are Obama nut lickers should stop thinking that Obama is going to win. You losers need to get real. Obama is going to get THRASHED in November!
wow

Euless, TX

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Hispanic with a brain wrote:
You morons who are Obama nut lickers should stop thinking that Obama is going to win. You losers need to get real. Obama is going to get THRASHED in November!
ok, I'm assuming from the name you've given yourself that you're Hispanic? If so, doesn't it bother you a little that Romney doesn't even consider you a factor? What do you think will happen if he is elected? LOL
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> ok, I'm assuming from the name you've given yourself that you're Hispanic? If so, doesn't it bother you a little that Romney doesn't even consider you a factor? What do you think will happen if he is elected? LOL
It doesn't bother me one bit because I don't need him to pander to me just because I'm hispanic. I need him to pander to ALL American's. That's the problem with idiot democrats, they will vote for the person who panders to them because it makes them feel better about yourself. That's the difference between democrats and Republicans. A democrat will look at a politician and ask, how much free stuff will you give me if I vote for you?

That's why welfare losers always vote for Democrats, because democrats will tell their idiot supporters that if they vote for Republicans, they will take away their free stuff.

By the way, what do you mean by "doesn't consider me a factor". Is that something you came up with on your own or is that what you heard on CNN and MSNBC?
thats true

Euless, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2012
well said
Strange

Uvalde, TX

#9 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>It doesn't bother me one bit because I don't need him to pander to me just because I'm hispanic. I need him to pander to ALL American's. That's the problem with idiot democrats, they will vote for the person who panders to them because it makes them feel better about yourself. That's the difference between democrats and Republicans. A democrat will look at a politician and ask, how much free stuff will you give me if I vote for you?

That's why welfare losers always vote for Democrats, because democrats will tell their idiot supporters that if they vote for Republicans, they will take away their free stuff.

By the way, what do you mean by "doesn't consider me a factor". Is that something you came up with on your own or is that what you heard on CNN and MSNBC?
You articulate well with still a few minor errors. I am assuming that you THINK you know what you're saying. You're one of those Hispanics that thinks he/she is better than others of your culture. YOU'RE NOT! Always remember that you're brown skin serves as a reminder that you're a minority. Did you forget that you speak Spanish at home? Did you forget that you didn't pay your way through school? You my friend should be proud to be a Hispanic. I'm more than sure that you're parents don't rub elbows with anyone at the country club. I would pay top dollar to know who you are so that I could ridicule you publicly. I would make sure that you remember to never pretend to be something you're not. Remember when I mentioned you not paying your way through school? Guess who did? We did when you applied for some form if public assistance. So do us well educated Hispanic Americans a favor and don't include real Americans in your quest for acceptance. You can NEVER rub out that dark skin to make it lighter. Pendejo.......
realitycheck

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Everyone has it wrong. This is not neccesarily a republican headquarters. Its actually a place where you go and get head from a republican for a quarter. Ironically its funded by the democratic agenda. Its an addition to the new platform of Obamanomics where republicans are paid to do what they do best. I hear they even swallow for and extra nickel.
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
You articulate well with still a few minor errors. I am assuming that you THINK you know what you're saying. You're one of those Hispanics that thinks he/she is better than others of your culture. YOU'RE NOT! Always remember that you're brown skin serves as a reminder that you're a minority. Did you forget that you speak Spanish at home? Did you forget that you didn't pay your way through school? You my friend should be proud to be a Hispanic. I'm more than sure that you're parents don't rub elbows with anyone at the country club. I would pay top dollar to know who you are so that I could ridicule you publicly. I would make sure that you remember to never pretend to be something you're not. Remember when I mentioned you not paying your way through school? Guess who did? We did when you applied for some form if public assistance. So do us well educated Hispanic Americans a favor and don't include real Americans in your quest for acceptance. You can NEVER rub out that dark skin to make it lighter. Pendejo.......
First off you jackazz pendeja! When did I ever say I think I'm better than ANYONE? Show me where I said that moron.

Second, Why do morons like you always go back to the color of your skin? It seems to me that YOU think that you are less of a human than a white person because you always see things either black, white or brown. Stop that garbage already and see people for who they are. I can promise you that I know a BUNCH of hispanic people that are LOSERS! Having said that, I also know white and black people that are losers so it makes no difference what color someone is, If they are losers they are losers because they simply are losers and their skin color has NOTHING to do with them being losers. JACKASS!

Third, I had NO "public assistance" as you put it because I have always paid my way with my own money. Now let's say for arguments sake that I did get what you call "public assistance". What the F**K does that have ANYTHING to do with what we are talking about? IDIOT!

Forth, You don't even know who that hell I am so how can you say that I'm not proud to be hispanic? In fact, your whole statement was as if you were talking out of your ass. It made NO sense to the topic.

Last, It's LOSERS like YOU that can never see anyone as a human that is wrong with this world. Stop pretending that your brown skin is the reason you are a loser and face the facts that you are a loser because that's just who you are. Just because your mommy and daddy told you that the white man would be the one to blame when you were a failure doesn't mean it's true! There is only one person to blame for you being a loser and you can see that person when you look in the mirror.

Now run along and stand by your mailbox, I think I hear the mailman coming to deliver your welfare check. PENDEJA!!!
Strange

Uvalde, TX

#13 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>First off you jackazz pendeja! When did I ever say I think I'm better than ANYONE? Show me where I said that moron.

Second, Why do morons like you always go back to the color of your skin? It seems to me that YOU think that you are less of a human than a white person because you always see things either black, white or brown. Stop that garbage already and see people for who they are. I can promise you that I know a BUNCH of hispanic people that are LOSERS! Having said that, I also know white and black people that are losers so it makes no difference what color someone is, If they are losers they are losers because they simply are losers and their skin color has NOTHING to do with them being losers. JACKASS!

Third, I had NO "public assistance" as you put it because I have always paid my way with my own money. Now let's say for arguments sake that I did get what you call "public assistance". What the F**K does that have ANYTHING to do with what we are talking about? IDIOT!

Forth, You don't even know who that hell I am so how can you say that I'm not proud to be hispanic? In fact, your whole statement was as if you were talking out of your ass. It made NO sense to the topic.

Last, It's LOSERS like YOU that can never see anyone as a human that is wrong with this world. Stop pretending that your brown skin is the reason you are a loser and face the facts that you are a loser because that's just who you are. Just because your mommy and daddy told you that the white man would be the one to blame when you were a failure doesn't mean it's true! There is only one person to blame for you being a loser and you can see that person when you look in the mirror.

Now run along and stand by your mailbox, I think I hear the mailman coming to deliver your welfare check. PENDEJA!!!
Again your attempt to validate yourself is futile. Your "government assisted education" hasn't taught you anything. Unpretentious would define your ignorance. Your existence on earth is null. I will leave you with Mexican ways. I'm not Hispanic, by the way. I was like you and "pretended" to be someone that I'm not. Exactly the way you do. I still wish I knew your identity so that I may show you how HISPANIC you are.(I'm laughing at you at this moment).
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
Again your attempt to validate yourself is futile. Your "government assisted education" hasn't taught you anything. Unpretentious would define your ignorance. Your existence on earth is null. I will leave you with Mexican ways. I'm not Hispanic, by the way. I was like you and "pretended" to be someone that I'm not. Exactly the way you do. I still wish I knew your identity so that I may show you how HISPANIC you are.(I'm laughing at you at this moment).
Spoken like a person who just got their azz handed to them with FACTS. Run along little turd because you can't compete with the big boys. I find it funny as hell when a Democrat can't argue with facts, they do what they do best. They differ the argument and talk about other things. You are the type of turd that I point and laugh at.

Come back when you want to debate using facts. PENDEJA!
whatever

Uvalde, TX

#16 Sep 23, 2012
I am sure you are a proud Hispanic..as I am.. I vote for whom I feel will do a better job. I usually give the Republican candidate the benefit of the doubt.. but..Romney? Everything that comes out of mouth is stupid! But..IF...He were to be elected..I would respect the man ...I FEEL that he will not win the Election. Ron Paul was the best Republican candidate...But...oh well!
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#17 Sep 23, 2012
The Dragon of Eden wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont even know who your real father is. Well he was a wetback who married a very poor fat lowlife who had you and your other bastard siblings...Then you were molested by your own dad,..
So did I know my father or not? You contradicted yourself by saying I don't know my real father then you said that my father molested me so which is it? LMFAO!!!

You see people, when Democrats can't argue with FACTS, they turn to personal attacks that make them look dumber than a RETARD but they don't care. They think they are "winning" but we all know they're dumb SOB's. Now go back to living your worthless life with the bastard kids you hate and the fat PUTA wife that hates you.:o)

Go SAINTS!!!!!!!
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 23, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you are a proud Hispanic..as I am.. I vote for whom I feel will do a better job. I usually give the Republican candidate the benefit of the doubt.. but..Romney? Everything that comes out of mouth is stupid! But..IF...He were to be elected..I would respect the man ...I FEEL that he will not win the Election. Ron Paul was the best Republican candidate...But...oh well!
Without quoting what you heard on CNN or MSNBC can you tell me a couple of things that Romney said that you think was as you put it, "stupid"?
Strange

Uvalde, TX

#19 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Without quoting what you heard on CNN or MSNBC can you tell me a couple of things that Romney said that you think was as you put it, "stupid"?
There you are again. Your voice does not count. You're less than nothing. You'll never accomplish anything. Your rude remarks are almost comical because they don't represent anyone other than yourself. I am of the superior race ESE so your insults and your continuing attempts to use the AMERICAN ( get it! AMERICAN) dictionary to use words correctly and try to insult everyone is so High School. Please understand that you're a beaner, tortilla pusher, and a product of an affair your mother had with a WHITE guy. You'll never belong. No matter what you say, "Jew will neber be Juan of us esteeyoupeed." NEVER. What you need to do is go ask Gilberto Torres for some advice. You're probably related to him anyway.
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#23 Sep 23, 2012
The Dragon of Eden wrote:
<quoted text> How about when he was taped unbeknownst to him? Everything he said was stupid as even his own party has stated,,,And how do you expect anyone to quote him unless we seen in on the news? Do you think we talk to him in person ,Damn you are the biggest chode on the face of the planet,,,Go fist yourelf
So what was he "taped" saying. You didn't tell us. You simply stated that he was taped. Tell us what he said.

Now I'll wait for you to go to youtube or the CNN website so you can copy and paste what he said.....

This should be good..........
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are again. Your voice does not count. You're less than nothing. You'll never accomplish anything. Your rude remarks are almost comical because they don't represent anyone other than yourself. I am of the superior race ESE so your insults and your continuing attempts to use the AMERICAN ( get it! AMERICAN) dictionary to use words correctly and try to insult everyone is so High School. Please understand that you're a beaner, tortilla pusher, and a product of an affair your mother had with a WHITE guy. You'll never belong. No matter what you say, "Jew will neber be Juan of us esteeyoupeed." NEVER. What you need to do is go ask Gilberto Torres for some advice. You're probably related to him anyway.
Once again, You're talking out of your azz because everything you said was empty. You STILL haven't told me where I was wrong about anything I said. Why can't you tell me where I'm wrong? Because you're an idiot and know that everything I said is TRUE!

MORON!
Dalan Myers

Houston, TX

#25 Sep 23, 2012
watch the news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunk bar girls who sleep around? 21 min Small town facts 12
"Cut Proz" 33 min Wontgoback 7
hi lookin for older lady to talk 2. 39 min pandita 210 11
Coach griffin arrested? (Sep '12) 1 hr Panuch 100
Danny Haby Arrested 1 hr Panuch 30
Teacher at Anthon Elementary 2 hr Panuch 27
Joe Cain Saiz? 3 hr kris 6
•••
•••
•••