worried

Uvalde, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I want to know if anyone who has had the flu shot has felt different or has had like side effects especially the kids
parent

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I got my first flu shot in years and I did'nt experience any symptoms. My kids got theirs too without having any sideffects.
DRtellya

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
the flu shots are realy for whites.if mexicans take them they will become sterile..happy days
Shot

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2013
You can sometimes get sick when you get the flu shot.
Sassy

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Not always the strain of flu. That's why people who get flu shot still end up either flu
enrika

Uvalde, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2013
I got sick after I got the flu shot along with my 3 kids. No school for them. it all depends on ur body immune system.
uvalde

Lockhart, TX

#7 Jan 22, 2013
You cannot get the flu from the flu shot. You might get flu like symptoms, but not the flu virus. Then there's people who get the flu virus after a flu shot. That's due to them already contracting the virus prior to them getting the shot.
well

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Don't get the flu shot if you already have symtoms of the flu. You will get it even worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rhapsody 4 min te gusta 13
Martha Zamora 1 hr Trini 1
Juanita daiz 3 hr Angela 7
Steven Nevarez 3 hr MAMACITA 5
African Americans 5 hr Literate 13
Adela cruz 5 hr coolarrows 2
Rosa Rojas provides alcohol to kids 5 hr coolarrows 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages