UHS Uniforms
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JustBeingMe

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Why N Tha Hell Is The High School Gunna Have Uniforems????
Idea

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2012
So they will have more time to focus on your spelling.
Listen

Crystal City, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Just listen, follow rules, obey authority. It will get you somewhere.
zooko

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Ha ha haa
Pretty woman

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 19, 2012
JustBeingMe wrote:
Why N Tha Hell Is The High School Gunna Have Uniforems????
It's because of imbeciles like you. Your grammar is atrocious and disgusting. People like you need to be shot. School is about getting an education. You're supposted to go there and learn. It isn't a fashion show or a brothel. Kids are too distracted with appearance to learn anything. Just look at the sentence you just posted. You need to be institutionalized and be put in the special eduation program so they can teach you at the level you need to be taught.
Lisa

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
I as a parent agree with school uniforms, I really hope it goes threw.
funny

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2012
Lisa wrote:
I as a parent agree with school uniforms, I really hope it goes threw.
did you mean thru. Or did you wanna throw it
Funnier

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2012
Its through to both you dimbasses

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Pretty woman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of imbeciles like you. Your grammar is atrocious and disgusting. People like you need to be shot. School is about getting an education. You're supposted to go there and learn. It isn't a fashion show or a brothel. Kids are too distracted with appearance to learn anything. Just look at the sentence you just posted. You need to be institutionalized and be put in the special eduation program so they can teach you at the level you need to be taught.
*supposed
A little harsh saying he or she should be shot. Not everyone agrees with school uniforms, that person being a teenager probably doesn't want to wear a uniform, just like 80% of the teenage population. I'm sure you didn't just goto school to learn, you went there to see friends and socialize. Unless you had no friends... O.o
Just saying.
kitten

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2012
I think uniforms should be worn because kids need to focus on their studies,not on fashion.This is best because there are too many kids dressing like gangmember wannabes.Kids need to start learning that their are restrictions everywhere,and we need to set them in a better path for their future.Also,the rich kids like wearing namebrand clothes just to show off to the lower class that they have more money than poor kids.
and

Uvalde, TX

#12 Jun 19, 2012
it's so much easier to wear uniforms - I think it'll give kids more time to think about grades instead of worried about what other people will think of them because they're not wearing designer stuff - UHS has gotten so shallow recently. When you're wearing a uniform, people won't judge you for what you are or what you're not.
hfjudf

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Jun 20, 2012
If they get uniforms it's not cause they want them to concentrate only on school work although that may be one of the reasons another maybe that you guys are letting your little girl skip around in hardly any clothing cover them up no wonder there all having kids at a young age another maybe that some kids don't have alot of money to buy expensive cloths and get theses or bulled for that there are alot of reasons they should get them
Student

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 20, 2012
We go to school to learn! They should not be worried about what we wear us dressing the way we dress shows who we are! The school is so unfair, they complain about us having hoels in our pants when you see athletes with the shortest shorts with thier a** everywhere! A girl could b wearing a shit and another could be wearing the same but instead she's in I.s.s! As for boys they can't wear a current color without being considered in a gang! Or have Thier hair in a current way? What the school need are REAL principles not some racist jerk that has nothing better to do but send people to DEAP or I.s.s for no reason? School is getting way out of hand we can't even bring a drink in class, if we miss breakfast or were late we walk in the building with food they make us throw it away, we can't even go to the restroom without being considered of skiping class! The school can barley afford anything we get our phone taken away 15$ right thier imagine how many times students get thier phones taken away but not once do they tell us where all the money is going? Us students dont have anything new in school thats for sure!? They should be focused on more important things for us not the dress code!
doubt it

Carrizo Springs, TX

#15 Jun 20, 2012
Student wrote:
We go to school to learn! They should not be worried about what we wear us dressing the way we dress shows who we are! The school is so unfair, they complain about us having hoels in our pants when you see athletes with the shortest shorts with thier a** everywhere! A girl could b wearing a shit and another could be wearing the same but instead she's in I.s.s! As for boys they can't wear a current color without being considered in a gang! Or have Thier hair in a current way? What the school need are REAL principles not some racist jerk that has nothing better to do but send people to DEAP or I.s.s for no reason? School is getting way out of hand we can't even bring a drink in class, if we miss breakfast or were late we walk in the building with food they make us throw it away, we can't even go to the restroom without being considered of skiping class! The school can barley afford anything we get our phone taken away 15$ right thier imagine how many times students get thier phones taken away but not once do they tell us where all the money is going? Us students dont have anything new in school thats for sure!? They should be focused on more important things for us not the dress code!
Look at what you just said. Students walking around in inappropriate attire, every color considered a gang sign, being sent to DEP and ISS, tardy to class, skipping class, lying to teachers, using your cell phone when they shouldn't, and most of all not even being able to spell properly. And you say go to school to learn??? HA!

Tell me students aren't the cause for all these things and I'll laugh in your illiterate, ignorant face. You don't deserve the privileges that you've been given. The majority of you don't appreciate what you have - you think the world owes you everything. You want to be treated as adults but still behave like children.
Truth

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Who really gives a damn about how people are spelling on here? Lol just some retarted "grown ups" fighting with teens that disagree on not being able to express themselves.
Uniforms...really? Your not the one having to wear it so stfu if u dont know what stfu is ask your son or daughter I'm sure they will be glad to tell you.
Jc

Haslet, TX

#17 Jun 21, 2012
All the adults saying we should be wearing uniforms should STFU. Yall wouldnt wear wear that shit either. And most of yall are gonna say. "Well we got through high school without all the drugs and violence." and to that no you fucking didnt your classes just never git caught. And its the parents fault the schools are like this school a place to learn and meet friends and have a social life but slowly thats being taken away from kids because the schools want more money and for more money they need better test scores so they change how the schools run and then kids have to meet people on their own time and most those people you meet outside if school are 21 or older drug dealers looking for kids to sell to.
kitten

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2012
To the school board members:Can u please make the girls in athletics wear longer shorts.When they bend over,their shorts rise up in back and half their rear ends are hanging out.This is not appropriate.You dont see this cause your in the airconditioned buildings,but the parents and public see them when we pick up our kids after school.
JustBeingMe

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Jun 21, 2012
Lisa wrote:
I as a parent agree with school uniforms, I really hope it goes threw.
Well listin, if the school was better than id be learning, and my grammer is right, i juss like to type like dis, i waz 1 of the top students in the writing STAAR tests. plus yu have no idea wut the school is like, it sux, even the teachers think it sux. unless yu teach there or r a student then yu have no idea plus wearing a uniform isnt going to change anything with learning cuz yer juss changing the appearance of us not the real person
JustBeingMe

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Jun 21, 2012
Jc wrote:
All the adults saying we should be wearing uniforms should STFU. Yall wouldnt wear wear that shit either. And most of yall are gonna say. "Well we got through high school without all the drugs and violence." and to that no you fucking didnt your classes just never git caught. And its the parents fault the schools are like this school a place to learn and meet friends and have a social life but slowly thats being taken away from kids because the schools want more money and for more money they need better test scores so they change how the schools run and then kids have to meet people on their own time and most those people you meet outside if school are 21 or older drug dealers looking for kids to sell to.
THANK YUU
JustBeingMe

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 Jun 21, 2012
doubt it wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what you just said. Students walking around in inappropriate attire, every color considered a gang sign, being sent to DEP and ISS, tardy to class, skipping class, lying to teachers, using your cell phone when they shouldn't, and most of all not even being able to spell properly. And you say go to school to learn??? HA!
Tell me students aren't the cause for all these things and I'll laugh in your illiterate, ignorant face. You don't deserve the privileges that you've been given. The majority of you don't appreciate what you have - you think the world owes you everything. You want to be treated as adults but still behave like children.
yea it can be a students fault but also the teachers, they dont care about us all they care about is their paycheck, only a small proportion of the teachers care about the students and thats a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is enough, enough? 25 min Uvalde 5
Bored 55 min Chairman of the B... 11
Looking for a sugar daddy 3 hr Find her now 5
Loud Spooky Noise 3 hr Keep it up 5
Rotten 3 hr Yup 29
Big Girls Vs. Skinny Girls (Jun '13) 3 hr Ewww 67
Alyssa Valenzuela la Puts 3 hr I know from exper... 36

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages