Mario

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Is it true what they are saying about this place?
customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

They treated my family great IDK what else there saying other than what that church is doing is wrong the members need to stop ur making yourselves look bad...
huh

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

customer wrote:
They treated my family great IDK what else there saying other than what that church is doing is wrong the members need to stop ur making yourselves look bad...
what church and what did they do?
sad eyes

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

So what's going on at the funeral home.
nephew

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

my uncle passed away and they were all very friendly n made it easy for my tia to make all the decisions. they made sure that the cost of everything was affordable and they made everything so nice for us. we would recommend again and go there if we need them but i guess someone always has to complain about something.
Omg

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Lol we all know one of Haven Grace's members started this! Wow, true christian huh? Y'all are all pathetic!
Exit

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Omg wrote:
Lol we all know one of Haven Grace's members started this! Wow, true christian huh? Y'all are all pathetic!
yeah it was one of them, Their topic disappears and this one pops up. WoW!

Since: Apr 12

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

my uncle passed away and they were all very friendly n made it easy for my tia to make all the decisions. they made sure that the cost of everything was affordable and they made everything so nice for us. we would recommend again and go there if we need them but i guess someone always has to complain about something.www.mbchief.com
haha

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

This place sucks!
Truth

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Haven grace has Cain not shown you anything about the Gospel or has he only showed you how to use your computer and blasphemy all other Christians wow maybe you need to go back and follow religion 10 hail marys 15 our fathers so that you can be forgiven because the way your heading and the way your acting WOW So Not Of GOD
<~.~>

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

It's a funeral home not a beach resort people go to mourn not to have a good time.
mee

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

So sad how Haven Grace, their preacher and the community have been destroying each other and even those looking for spiritual guidance. Topix is not the place to bring out disagreements on the Gospel. Don't you see how The Word, believers amd searching for the Truth has been dragged through the mud. I don't know much about HG or Mr. Cain but I see the fruits in some of the members: harsh words, lies, unfaithfullness to their spouse and to the Word. In previous posts I read that Cain used bad language because he was human and not perfect. A preacher must be an example to his flock, He must avoid looking like evil. He cannot misinterpret the written Word or he might lead other astray and then suffer severe punishment from God.

What I can do is pray for the evil to depart from this group, Not refering to Mr. Cain exactly but to the fighting on topix. to broken families with the excuse of being different in beliefs.

I am a sinner as we all are and I don't pretend to know it all but I hope we all keep searching the Word and not our ministers for the guidance to get is to heaven.
ghetto

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

We don't need this ghetto ass funeral when we got the big one.
luvhoes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

there is no heaven you dippshit.you will be worm dirt. thats it
SOmeone

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

nephew wrote:
my uncle passed away and they were all very friendly n made it easy for my tia to make all the decisions. they made sure that the cost of everything was affordable and they made everything so nice for us. we would recommend again and go there if we need them but i guess someone always has to complain about something.
I agree with you same thing happened to us we lost our uncle and they treated us right they were good and understanding people.
Honesty

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

First it was Cain and his followers V ReneRamirez and his followers and all the cursing and now it's against someone else Wow a PREACHER who came to DESTROY I thought it was the DEVIL who came to Kill Steal,Destroy are Cain followers so blind as to what is happening or u guys just plain dumb,Cain you and your people should be Ashamed or is it so easy for you to curse someone then ask for Forgiveness and start looking for others to Destroy Shame on you and all your followers who believe that what you are doing is okay and they continue to Stand By You as Christianity is brought down by your Actions ,who was this other person that Ordained you and saw something in you that most of Uvalde can't see because you are a Cruel Person out to bring down who ever doesn't see your vision Wow you are really something and to you followers ???
slurpi1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

HIS NAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!
Diana

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

http://www.archdioceseofeusebius.webs.com/

this is the place where he got his piece of paper ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Uvalde Forum right now

Search the Uvalde Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Imperial Chicano 17,109
Inappropriate Teacher 2 hr mea 12
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Gasman 21,547
cathy gonzalez 2 hr truth 16
Jail bait gets you a cell mate 3 hr yup 4
Destiny vanmeter 3 hr Loser 22
bhh 4 hr hshshs 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••