First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Uncle Chuy

Keene, TX

#124 Apr 21, 2011
venus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong again. It appears that you have a drop of Royalty Blood in you. It does not matter if it is from the Rambies, the Harrells or the Crawfords. It come out the same thing, you do not have any hesitation to put words in other's people's mouth. It appears that your whole intentions are to discredit other people entry here in topix. The fact is that those people who voted for that hazing activity be conducted outdoor were the ones that do not care for the kids in this school district. It was done to save the Royalty Blood. You just do not want to face that fact. And you keep on just charging that I am only interested for myself, my kid, my child, my own, my family where in fact the stupidity, arrogance and irresponsibilty of the Royalties were the ones that caused these much trouble in this school district. I would guess I am talking to a Royalty. Well, I am humbled your Royal Highness. If you are not interested in my shit, as I told you before read the ULN instead. The new super. will not like this.
Venus had no penus!
concern

Little Rock, AR

#125 Apr 22, 2011
While teachers, coaches, janitors, and other district employees were recommended by Superintendent ,to the Board, to be let go, how can the Superintendent tolerate Uncle Chuy's unprofessional like conduct as a public employee spreading garbage and crap here in Uvalde Topix? What criteria this Superintendent is using when he is making his recommendation to board? Hopefully the Superintendent and the School Board are not turning this school district like a garbage dump.
Uncle Chuy

Keene, TX

#126 Apr 24, 2011
venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferandez voted with Mize, Capt, Lester and Cockerill to have the hazing activity be conducted outdoor instead of it being done indoor in the Uvalde High School Gym while the other two hispanics school board members, I would presume, were against hazing at all and voted against them. This would probably explain how Fernandez represented the student(s) from the waist down and together with the white members of the school board, respresented and voted from the waist up to save the school district royalties, Queen Dianie, Prince Hallie and Princess Terrie from big trouble. These facts might further explain the notion of 2 1/2 hispanic representation.
Venus go use the thread I created for you and quit putting something about the conditioning exercise accident into EVERY thread that mentions the school district....
southwesttexasad s

United States

#127 Apr 24, 2011
Uncle Chuy

Keene, TX

#128 Apr 24, 2011
concern wrote:
While teachers, coaches, janitors, and other district employees were recommended by Superintendent ,to the Board, to be let go, how can the Superintendent tolerate Uncle Chuy's unprofessional like conduct as a public employee spreading garbage and crap here in Uvalde Topix? What criteria this Superintendent is using when he is making his recommendation to board? Hopefully the Superintendent and the School Board are not turning this school district like a garbage dump.
Im not a public employee dooshbag. I am not spreading garbage or crap. I have simply asked you morons to provide evidence for your accusations. Until you can do so the only people on here spreading garbage and crap are you and the other morons who back you up....
concern

Little Rock, AR

#129 Apr 25, 2011
Uncle Chuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a public employee dooshbag. I am not spreading garbage or crap. I have simply asked you morons to provide evidence for your accusations. Until you can do so the only people on here spreading garbage and crap are you and the other morons who back you up....
If you are not a public employee of the school district, then who is in the administration providing you with all these garbage and crap that you are spreading here in Uvalde Topix? Is the administration more transparent to you than the rest of the taxpayers? This is violation of district policies and the school board should end this practices immediately and discipline those who are leaking these confidential informations to you.
in charge

Fort Worth, TX

#130 Apr 26, 2011
The sup is hard core and in charge. Goodbye to all the drama from teachers that should of be gone long time ago
Uncle Chuy

Keene, TX

#131 Apr 26, 2011
concern wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a public employee of the school district, then who is in the administration providing you with all these garbage and crap that you are spreading here in Uvalde Topix? Is the administration more transparent to you than the rest of the taxpayers? This is violation of district policies and the school board should end this practices immediately and discipline those who are leaking these confidential informations to you.
What garbage and information have I spread on Uvalde Topix? I have from day one asked you morons to provide evidence for your accusations. You and a couple of your moronic friends are the ones spreading garbage and lies on Uvalde Topix. Back up your claims with evidence or shutup idiot....
schools sinking

Grain Valley, MO

#132 Apr 27, 2011
uvalde schools are in bad bad shape, nothing new there
Doomsday

United States

#133 Apr 28, 2011
There is no doomsday in uvalde schools. Only a few out touch boards members that dont get on how it works and some teachers and administrators that will be takened care through cutting some positions
concern

Little Rock, AR

#134 Apr 28, 2011
Uncle Chuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What garbage and information have I spread on Uvalde Topix? I have from day one asked you morons to provide evidence for your accusations. You and a couple of your moronic friends are the ones spreading garbage and lies on Uvalde Topix. Back up your claims with evidence or shutup idiot....
Why do you think the New Superintendent chose Harrel and Crawford to hold his hands instead of Dr Bixler and Dr. Veigh? More than likely the New Superintendent will look better with the Royal Blood in his both sides.
superintendent chooses

United States

#135 Apr 28, 2011
the head boss makes decisions, you dont, if he chooses harrell and crawford, then so be it.

that is how districts work, it no democracy
concern

Fredericksburg, TX

#137 Feb 12, 2013
History keeps on repeating itself in Uvalde CISD. it looks like Big John and Little John will rule the school district again for another decade. When do you think Juan and Juana will ever get a chance to show off their hard word, dedication and talents to encourage all students to be more interested in their education again.?
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#138 Feb 16, 2013
superintendent chooses wrote:
the head boss makes decisions, you dont, if he chooses harrell and crawford, then so be it.
that is how districts work, it no democracy
How about if the interim superintendent Harrell will choose Hal Harrell on his side? Will that matter to you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some renters 12 min Disappointed 1
Jana strawn 15 min amnotrosa 3
Amanda Miranda 27 min Fouroneone 10
Need help...love to sk8 28 min 7rose 1
Martha Zamora 40 min Too quick 2
Pepsi driver 1 hr Who 2
Swtjc police academy 1 hr Truth 3

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance