Ufo sighting near helena
crash

Uvalde, TX

#44 Dec 11, 2012
i seen ufos with red eyes and the ufos were green the spaceship was flashing muti color lights and the alien spoke in a weird language they were communicating to eachother then in a blink of light it disappeared in mid air
casey

United States

#45 Feb 7, 2013
In helena
reader

Houston, TX

#46 Feb 8, 2013
Do you remember any lost time? Unexplained???? That means you could have been abducted.
sky

United States

#47 Feb 9, 2013
Lol
Saaddenn

Uvalde, TX

#48 Feb 9, 2013
Someone needs to call Molder and Scully NOW!!!!!!!
whatever

Lockhart, TX

#49 Feb 10, 2013
Saaddenn wrote:
Someone needs to call Molder and Scully NOW!!!!!!!
u guys are really stupid. UFO , what you all need to do is get off of drugs and find a job
Lol

San Antonio, TX

#50 Feb 16, 2013
Hahaha I agree.. Keep off ur mess.. The only UFO are the fat women who work there
skylights

United States

#51 Nov 11, 2014
did anyone see the spaceship?
Man

Uvalde, TX

#52 May 13, 2015
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
u guys are really stupid. UFO , what you all need to do is get off of drugs and find a job
No not silly true story freaked me out just wanted to hear any other similar storys
Man

Uvalde, TX

#53 May 13, 2015
Yep wrote:
When I was 8 yrs old, back in 1969, I too saw what you are describing. We were in Mexico visiting family. There was a school across the street, I remember seeing the sphere with multi lighted colors floating above the school. I have never forgotten that. I have asked my mother about this but she denies this ever happening. But I know it happened. I can describe it looking like the planet Saturn. So I do believe you. Just the other night my husband and I both noticed these lights bouncing in the sky when turning into heb. We both saw them disappear.
Thank you so much yep finally someone else who saw what I did :))

Since: Oct 15

Eagle Pass, TX

#54 May 13, 2015
Omg yall mother fu€kers get a life
NO UFO'S yall damn fools
alien

United States

#55 May 18, 2015
That's what you thing smoggy !

Since: Oct 15

United States

#56 May 19, 2015
alien wrote:
That's what you thing smoggy !
Yes I do
walmart

Houston, TX

#57 May 19, 2015
Yea wrote:
Ps im sorry for mispelling grammer and etc i just wantd this on topixs already
Wanted not wantd
Believer

Richmond, TX

#58 May 19, 2015
Just saying if you have seen these things more than once. Good chance their there because of you. They follow you the rest of your life. You prolly have an implant.
Alien

United States

#59 May 20, 2015
So you are a none Alien believer moggy so you are saying that you are not a alien from mexico ahhh que frijoledo este tonto !
UVALDE tx city limits

Uvalde, TX

#60 Jun 4, 2015
Yea wrote:
Ok so me and my cousin were heading back to uvalde when i noticed something in the sky a lil after helena where all those goats are to your right handside i looked for some reason and noticed this huge sphere which lookd So high definition which was amazing to me to begin with since well ii can see but not that clearly from a distance but this object and its colors where so amazing it had so many different shades of blue purple green blending in to one another and the craziest part was that it had a tail from the center of it coming out the back a lil bit colored red! So i slowed down a bit i felt hypnotized by it and i know this sound so bizzare but it almost felt like time had stood still i completly forgot i was driving and payed no attention to traffic i know i should have but i was in shock and mesmorized by this ufo i never in my life have seen something like this my first response was what the fuck was that! My cousin quickly replied with a i know what the fuck! I dont want to put him on topixs so im going to protect his identity as well as mine but the most interesting part was right after he said that i promise on my life and god as my witness it just blended into the enviroment idk how to explain it just like invisible camoflauge now i dont need anyone to believe me but all i want to know is that aside of us has this ever happened to Anyone else i have so many questions and now am a hardcore believer was it a demonic being,glitch in this illusion we call life? I read so much shit on the internet but i don believe it all i just ty to come to m on conclusion especialy with all the conspiracy theorys out but i need some help advice whatever that could help me with this thing that has been buggin me fo a while already im tired of keepin it a secret i need to expose this amd find out some truh plz help me anybody and btw the object was also swaying side to side with the tail aswell looked like a snake movig sort of plz open yalls minds to this i dont need anyone bashing me over this it took me alot of courage to finally get this out here one way or another thanks in advvance
I saw objects changing directions in the sky then suddenly lines up in a perfect line of 3 'spaceships' im guessing what else could it be wasnt no airplane because airplane can't stay still in the sky and then Disappeared shorty after within a 1 minute time span jets flying in formation where in the same area where I saw them I mean why would jets be in that area right after I saw what ever I saw
wondering

Austin, TX

#61 Jun 7, 2015
UVALDE tx city limits wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw objects changing directions in the sky then suddenly lines up in a perfect line of 3 'spaceships' im guessing what else could it be wasnt no airplane because airplane can't stay still in the sky and then Disappeared shorty after within a 1 minute time span jets flying in formation where in the same area where I saw them I mean why would jets be in that area right after I saw what ever I saw
Did that happen on 6/4/15 before 10p & were the lights yellowish? Did the lights turn off one by one? What I saw occurred in the west sky.
Allien

Crystal City, TX

#62 Jun 7, 2015
I have flown my star ship over the area several times looking for a normal human to beam p and study. I only encountered some drugged up brain dead loses, No point in evaluating these. going back to Roswell New Mexico. Live long and be prosperous
Believer

Richmond, TX

#63 Jun 15, 2015
Where is Helena?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lupe Davila 31 min Sux 14
Bernice Martinez (May '15) 1 hr Tina 14
bernice martinez (Apr '15) 1 hr Tina 17
Brando & Rosa A is prego 1 hr Connie M 21
Flores school haunted!? (Sep '09) 2 hr Nombre 39
DhaHOEta hinojosa 2 hr Dumb pendeja 1
Veronica Munoz (Oct '08) 4 hr Trust 6

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance