Ufo sighting near helena
Yep

Carrizo Springs, TX

#24 Nov 23, 2012
When I was 8 yrs old, back in 1969, I too saw what you are describing. We were in Mexico visiting family. There was a school across the street, I remember seeing the sphere with multi lighted colors floating above the school. I have never forgotten that. I have asked my mother about this but she denies this ever happening. But I know it happened. I can describe it looking like the planet Saturn. So I do believe you. Just the other night my husband and I both noticed these lights bouncing in the sky when turning into heb. We both saw them disappear.
loves the night sky

Leakey, TX

#25 Nov 24, 2012
Thanks for sharing yep!
Joshaaay

Uvalde, TX

#26 Dec 2, 2012
UFO's are all over the place all the time. Just have to pay attention. I've had plenty of experiences just within this past month.
happy bud

Leakey, TX

#27 Dec 2, 2012
that is very true. It is all about set & setting and how aware you are. Tha ks for sharing take care.
UFOS

Uvalde, TX

#28 Dec 3, 2012
what other sightings have you witnessed?
scary

Uvalde, TX

#29 Dec 4, 2012
The best thing to do is get as far away from those things as possible. They are not here just to say hi.
lights

United States

#30 Dec 5, 2012
Wen was dis?
UFO sighting

Uvalde, TX

#31 Dec 5, 2012
Where did u see ufos at??
Yep

United States

#32 Dec 5, 2012
Thank you everybody for your replies from the bottom of my heart this was something i didnt just want to ignore burry it deepinside me and fit in with the crowd to not seem crazy yall have seriously helped my get allt of my chest :) amazing storys guys and gals
Lol

United States

#33 Dec 7, 2012
There's alot of fat ufos at Helena
Locos

San Antonio, TX

#34 Dec 7, 2012
You marijuanos must be smoking some strong sh1t to be seeing UFO's. MORONS!
believer

Dilley, TX

#35 Dec 8, 2012
There is a radio station in San Antonio called coast to coast its at 12 midnite they talk a lot about sightings here in Texas u should listen to it plus I think u should call in the Guy there know his stuff so u should check it out its on every nite (((((1200 WOAI )))))))
abduction

San Antonio, TX

#36 Dec 8, 2012
I'm going to be very careful what I say here
because we should be cautious about what we say we believe because our minds are very powerful. I will say this, I have a family member who claims to have been abducted and probed. I'm still not sure but if you look at youtube there are a lot of documented sightings. Check this guy out:

He actually summons a ufo live on the news. I'm interested to hear of other people's abduction experiences to compare them to my relatives. I will say that my relative did say the "aliens" did not look like what we believe them to look like.
FTLOG

Uvalde, TX

#37 Dec 8, 2012
Thanks for sharing "abduction" That was a neat newscast, very interesting. I have never personally experienced any UFO/alien activity but with all of the witnessess there must be some truth to it. I loved the movie "The Fourth Kind" crazy stuff.
da truth

Leakey, TX

#38 Dec 8, 2012
If y'all keep along the government is going to probe YOU! be very careful!
Joshaaay

Uvalde, TX

#39 Dec 8, 2012
Locos wrote:
You marijuanos must be smoking some strong sh1t to be seeing UFO's. MORONS!
UFO's are all to real and all over the place. You're either to ignorant or just plain stupid. Your simple mind can't comprehend whats going on. I see a lot and I don't smoke and am completely sane :P
da truth

Leakey, TX

#40 Dec 8, 2012
thabks Joshaaay do true. 100% sober here and have had plenty of sightings. Please don't simply talk crap on this post cause you don't belive, more so suggesting we're in drugs. Try to have a little respect
Locos

San Antonio, TX

#41 Dec 10, 2012
Joshaaay wrote:
<quoted text>
UFO's are all to real and all over the place. You're either to ignorant or just plain stupid. Your simple mind can't comprehend whats going on. I see a lot and I don't smoke and am completely sane :P
LMAO!!!! Yeah, I'm sure you see a lot.
da truth

Leakey, TX

#42 Dec 10, 2012
Locos wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Yeah, I'm sure you see a lot.
I hope you get probed!
Whaleswithnoeyes

Eugene, OR

#43 Dec 11, 2012
Don't let "Loco" get to you guys....He's the one who got probed and doesn't even know it..that's maybe the reason why he's all "Crazy".:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Oliphant 42 min whitee 14
elvia riojas 52 min Mateo 3
Fine woman Marisol Flores L Pryor 54 min Maximo 7
rip 1 hr ray 4
Amanda Coronado 1 hr I remember 4
lauren samples 1 hr Que chula 7
corina rodriguez 1 hr Gabe 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages