Nobody seems to be worried about AIDS

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
its serious

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 12, 2009
 
In the year 2007 estemate was 126,000 people with AIDS. This was only in Texas alone.
i know

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 12, 2009
 
alot of people dont care really, untill they have the virus.. My best friends sister moved to Ft Worth abot 3 years ago..and seemed to love the party life, had soo many sex partners and boom in the middle of her wild party days gets a cold and cant get well, so one monrning her friend takes her to the hospital because she is drinched in sweat and had very high fever, came to find out that she had full blown AIDS, she contracted ADIS a few months after moving to Ft Worth, makes you wonder how many people she infected and how many people the people infected, infected.. Be careful people, especially these stupid lil kids having sex with anyone who blinks.. NO GLOVE NO LOVE!
Naranjas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 12, 2009
 
its serious wrote:
In the year 2007 estemate was 126,000 people with AIDS. This was only in Texas alone.
Unless you're a homo, drug user, or hispanic female, your chances of contracting it are slim. I would be more worried about contracting HPV as a female--it's much more prevalent.

http://www.womenshealth.gov/minority/hispanic...
http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/statistics/race...

Moral of the story--quit fukking around so much. Or simply ignore the dumba$$ Catholic doctrine and use a condom.
paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 12, 2009
 
Do guys get the H.P.V. virus i know chicks get cervical cancer ,But can anyone tell me how it effects us guys ?If i have sex intercourse and eat the kitty that has hpv virus what will happen to me ?
nurse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2009
 
paul wrote:
Do guys get the H.P.V. virus i know chicks get cervical cancer ,But can anyone tell me how it effects us guys ?If i have sex intercourse and eat the kitty that has hpv virus what will happen to me ?
men are only carriers, they carry the virus and spread it around to women they slep with, nothing happens to you though..
paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2009
 
nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
men are only carriers, they carry the virus and spread it around to women they slep with, nothing happens to you though..
How about on eating the kitty ?So if have sex with a chick that has hpv i can also give it my wife or girlfriend and they will get cancer or infected with the hpv virus and she won't be able to have kids right,if she gets infected ?
Naranjas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 12, 2009
 
Hpv Asa male is usually harmless and asymptomatic, but can increase your chance for some cancers as well. Eating the puzzay will only get you herpes if the woman is infected.
nurse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 12, 2009
 
paul wrote:
<quoted text>How about on eating the kitty ?So if have sex with a chick that has hpv i can also give it my wife or girlfriend and they will get cancer or infected with the hpv virus and she won't be able to have kids right,if she gets infected ?
yes, its not cancer yet, but pre cancer cells, they will find the HPV virus with a routin papsmear, if after along period of time the HPV virus goes untread then it will become cancerous, it will take a few years, women who smoke are more likely to develop the cancer then women who dont smoke, and yes if the cancer is on the cervix then it depends on what procedures needs to be taken
lucy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 12, 2009
 
mira so if if my bf screws a chick that has cervical cancer or hpv virus ,can that have any effect on me have kids later in life ?because guys carry it after being with an infected woman right?he can give it to me and probably i won't be able to have kids ?
nurse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 12, 2009
 
lucy wrote:
mira so if if my bf screws a chick that has cervical cancer or hpv virus ,can that have any effect on me have kids later in life ?because guys carry it after being with an infected woman right?he can give it to me and probably i won't be able to have kids ?


yes it can if it goes untreaded, thats why its very important to get a routin papsmear.
lucy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 12, 2009
 
You make it sound like it's no big deal ,but i want to have kids and i don't want to take a chance and mess that up and i know my boyfriend use to screw this that had cervical cancer and i think he might still be .going to dump the bum
nurse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 12, 2009
 
lucy wrote:
You make it sound like it's no big deal ,but i want to have kids and i don't want to take a chance and mess that up and i know my boyfriend use to screw this that had cervical cancer and i think he might still be .going to dump the bum
funny how now you think i need to resolve your issue, you asked and I answered, and if you have any doughts that you might have it then GET A PAPSMEAR..its no big deal..
nurse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 12, 2009
 
And you migh want to call Dr Phil for your BF ordeal..
here

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 12, 2009
 
nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how now you think i need to resolve your issue, you asked and I answered, and if you have any doughts that you might have it then GET A PAPSMEAR..its no big deal..
it wouldnt be such a big deal if you learned how to use protection.
paquito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 12, 2009
 
I heard that even if you use protection a condom that it might not help at all?
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 12, 2009
 
paquito wrote:
I heard that even if you use protection a condom that it might not help at all?
That's a good question ,can anybody elborate on this subject?
naranjas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 12, 2009
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good question ,can anybody elborate on this subject?
Normal vaginal sex with a female when she isn't menstruating and with the use of a condom will greatly reduce the chance of contracting any STD. Anal greatly incrases the risk for obvious reasons--not to mention the numerous blood vessels that get broken. Oral sex will greatly increase your chance of oral cancers if you go down on the wrong person.

As stated above--just quit fu(king around so much and this won't be an issue. Gonorrhea is the most prevalent STD--it's curable. Herpes, syphlis, aids, HPV--all others stemming from a virus--You're screwed...
nat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2009
 
where can we see pictures of std's
Ninni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 12, 2009
 
fat bitch michelle ortega has aids... And her Lil cousin Chelsea does too!! Gross!!
Muuuaah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 12, 2009
 
don't sleep with the camachos they all have herpes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Uvalde Forum right now

Search the Uvalde Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why are las lambuscas nancy zapata and kissie m... 21 min voter 1
Romie L 2 hr Happens 4
who that angel helms girl?? 2 hr Happens 2
Amistad 2 hr Happens 23
Head 7 hr secret 57
Prom 8 hr Yote 4
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr Hey Clyde 16,043
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••