United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
buffalo_hump wrote:
hit me up and i can show you a lotta new tricks hez gonna love
Help me out
Diamond

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
I would try to talk to him or just give him time cause his mad of you leaving him
info

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2013
How has he been with you? Is he worth getting back with? What's the main problem in turn relationship? Are y'all a couple? Are y'all married? Have y'all tried counseling?
Latina chick

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
info wrote:
How has he been with you? Is he worth getting back with? What's the main problem in turn relationship? Are y'all a couple? Are y'all married? Have y'all tried counseling?
We were together almost a year he was a good guy he is worth getting back with...But he dont wanna work things out at all
Uvalde_guy

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Who are you talking about girl?
If that guy loves you he'll call you no matter what had happened between you two
UvaldeGurl

Lockhart, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Ok so u had an argument -what was it about?When did this happen?
info

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Latina chick wrote:
<quoted text>
We were together almost a year he was a good guy he is worth getting back with...But he dont wanna work things out at all
you should call him or text him sometimes men let pride take over their life. But then again it depends on what the fight was about. If you care about the relationship try what you can so nomatter the outcome atleast you know you tried an you wont have any unanswered question.. was the fight a big deal? Are you really I'm love with him or are you just used to his presents of being around you?
Latina chick

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text> you should call him or text him sometimes men let pride take over their life. But then again it depends on what the fight was about. If you care about the relationship try what you can so nomatter the outcome atleast you know you tried an you wont have any unanswered question.. was the fight a big deal? Are you really I'm love with him or are you just used to his presents of being around you?
I had called and texted him but he dont answer none of them i truly love him... He showed me that he was way different of all them other guys he never cheated or treated me bad....It was a stupid arguement over getting our own place
Latina chick

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
UvaldeGurl wrote:
Ok so u had an argument -what was it about?When did this happen?
It was about getting our own place and it happend on friday night
UvaldeGurl

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Plz b more specific.Did he not want to move in or u didn't?Again I ask what happened?
Going thru tha same

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2013
I know what you going thru, going thru the same shit different reason but it get old!
Latina chick

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2013
UvaldeGurl wrote:
Plz b more specific.Did he not want to move in or u didn't?Again I ask what happened?
He didnt want to get a place for us to live in and be happy he had to much pride and he would lisen to what other people would say
Latina chick

United States

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Going thru tha same wrote:
I know what you going thru, going thru the same shit different reason but it get old!
What happened to you? And did you get him/her back in your life?
Going thru tha same

United States

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Still apart and don't think will get back together. She's got her own place now an am looking to move into my own place in San Antonio within 2 weeks. I just found a place last week an got the approval Monday. So I guess its gonna be a new lifestyle for us both

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
auggie 13 min What it is 8
Elena 2 hr lol 2
Graduation 2 hr Lillie 1
people in relationship 3 hr Almond Joy 6
Monique Wilson 3 hr Lmfao 4
Lisa hernandez 4 hr omg 2
Too many divorces 5 hr Almond Joy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages