good homes or apartments for rent?

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ASAP

Carrizo Springs, TX

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Does anyone know which is the safest side of Uvalde to live? Which home(s)/apartmens(s) are good to rent? I do not want to pay more than $500 per month on rent either. 1bedroom/1bath is perfectly fine.
Timmy

Uvalde, TX

#2 Nov 11, 2012
You're going to pay more than $500 for rent in a good neighborhood.
landmark

Uvalde, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2012
We have 2bed 2bath available. $525.00 a month $300 deposit. Water and cable paid.
ASAP

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Nov 11, 2012
landmark wrote:
We have 2bed 2bath available.$525.00 a month $300 deposit. Water and cable paid.
Sounds great. I will talk to my husband about it. How can I reach you?
laurena

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Where is this house located at?-Interested
VERY INTERESTED

Uvalde, TX

#6 Nov 12, 2012
landmark wrote:
We have 2bed 2bath available.$525.00 a month $300 deposit. Water and cable paid.

do you still have this house available for rent? I got great referances! please let me know
keep n it real

Leakey, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2012
don't listen to the person above they're a registered sex offender ^^^
Scott Griffin

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 May 1, 2013
There are some great apartments for rent at http://preserveatprairiepointe.com/ I just got a great deal for one apartment.
Wondering

Carrizo Springs, TX

#9 May 1, 2013
Scott Griffin wrote:
There are some great apartments for rent at http://preserveatprairiepointe.com/ I just got a great deal for one apartment.
Yeah, that'd be great, if we were in Lubbock. Jackass.
blink

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2014
What is the best area to move to within 30 miles of Uvalde. Area upper middle class, young professionals.
Adam

Richmond, TX

#11 Mar 31, 2014
landmark wrote:
This is a lie. I used to live at the landmarks. A 2/2 is 700 a month. And they no longer provide free cable
Scout

Camp Wood, TX

#12 Mar 31, 2014
ASAP wrote:
Does anyone know which is the safest side of Uvalde to live? Which home(s)/apartmens(s) are good to rent? I do not want to pay more than $500 per month on rent either. 1bedroom/1bath is perfectly fine.
The north side
Panuch

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Mar 31, 2014
There's a nice apartment on main st called the Tipico. Try that place they might have the price you're looking for.
Ivan kran

Uvalde, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>This is a lie. I used to live at the landmarks. A 2/2 is 700 a month. And they no longer provide free cable
Hey jackass that post is over 2yrs old. I live here and they are well maintained and it very quite here. But you are right no more free cable.
sammy

Crystal City, TX

#17 Apr 2, 2014
What is the name of those new apartments on 83 south
someone

Uvalde, TX

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Brownstone Apartment Homes are the best. 1 year and 4 months old. Puts all the others to shame.
Just saying

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 4, 2014
El Norte
blink

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 4, 2014
Thanks for the info; moving there in two weeks. I have called and filled out info for Brownstone but have received no response. I heard El Norte and Landmark were good. El Norte has nothing avl and Landmark wants 575.00 for a 1 bedroom.

Scout look up Tina Willis Properties can find online. She is has some rentals for $500. Also I have been told to stay away from the est side of Ulvade.
blink

Louisville, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2014
Scout correction for above post, I was told to stay away from the west side.

Im still looking for a place to live, what about Spanish Oaks apartments on Nopal St. Is that area ok. Only have 2 bed room right now
Ana

Lytle, TX

#23 Apr 9, 2015
If you are looking for 1 Bedrooms. Check out this link there are a few 1 bedrooms avaliable for $400 deposit and $400 a month. http://www.willispropertymanagement.com/prope...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry 35 min New to the area 2
Carmen from R&D 3 hr Co-worker 2
La Ruby Navarro 3 hr X-lover 1
does anybody know 5 hr Yeah 4
newspaper 6 hr Just sayn 12
Fidi and Jt indicted ;o (Aug '15) 6 hr Canadian skin flute 26
Sleeping with a co worker 6 hr Canadian skin flute 30

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance