Next Last
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 30, 2012
soooo true
whtever

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
He is not even defending his own mom. He knows it's true.

Since: Feb 12

Uvalde, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Dragon of Eden wrote:
soooo true
I see you are such a coward that you can't respond to my answer on the 10 Commandments. Why can you only threaten and cuss and make fun of people here? Why wont you post a contact number that I can get a hold of you? The answer is you are a coward troll. This will be my last response to you, as i'm tired of asking you for a way to get in touch with you. I know for a fact you are a coward troll. And you can only answer by cowardly talking caca. Go eff off and eff your sister while your at it.
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Gringo Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are such a coward that you can't respond to my answer on the 10 Commandments. Why can you only threaten and cuss and make fun of people here? Why wont you post a contact number that I can get a hold of you? The answer is you are a coward troll. This will be my last response to you, as i'm tired of asking you for a way to get in touch with you. I know for a fact you are a coward troll. And you can only answer by cowardly talking caca. Go eff off and eff your sister while your at it.
Why dont you leave me your number then , you chode chomper, but you wont because you are the coward , and youve been defeated and owned ,thats the real reason you will no longer respond , so I will continue to wail on you like your stepdad hahahaha ,,,you lose ,loser...
Fact

Uvalde, TX

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Gringo Law is Larry Jenkins!!!!
doe

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Fact wrote:
Gringo Law is Larry Jenkins!!!!
Can anyone confirm this?
Really

Uvalde, TX

#8 Jan 6, 2013
I would like to know who the dragon is.
Castle

Uvalde, TX

#9 Jan 6, 2013
A coward...that is the dragon.
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Really wrote:
I would like to know who the dragon is.
In what spirit is your query?
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Castle wrote:
A coward...that is the dragon.
I I am the swinging d!ck, your father, that impregnated your mother and threw her away because she wouldn't agree to toss you in the dumpster when your pathetic miserable existence came into the world , because ugly loves ugly...hahaha burn baby burn....
man

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Oh no I have some typos. Dragon get u b!tch wand out of your a$$. Try to act all hard now.
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 6, 2013
man wrote:
Oh no I have some typos. Dragon get u b!tch wand out of your a$$. Try to act all hard now.
Hey "lmao" make up your mind as to what name you use. Oh well since I demolished you under "lmao" now you run and hide under "man" . Just one more example of how I humiliate you and then you go hide. I will constantly destroy you, bow down the Dragon , b1thch , I am number f!cking one. Your inferiority to me is immeasurable .
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2013
whtever wrote:
He is not even defending his own mom. He knows it's true.
No one knows what their mom's were or really are. It is not fair or right to shame gringo law this way. Whatever his mom is samefully accused of Gringo Law had nothing to do with it. He loves his mom the same as the rest of you. So please keep moms out of public discussions. Nothing is gained by unproven low down name calling. Think about your own moms.
Marina The Uvalde Eagle.
truth

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2013
dragon on a sausage and gringo wana be are the scum of the earth
doe Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 11, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> No one knows what their mom's were or really are. It is not fair or right to shame gringo law this way. Whatever his mom is samefully accused of Gringo Law had nothing to do with it. He loves his mom the same as the rest of you. So please keep moms out of public discussions. Nothing is gained by unproven low down name calling. Think about your own moms.
Marina The Uvalde Eagle.
I personally knew gringos mother. She had a dilapidated shack in the alley behind the fire station. She looked like "Grandma" from the "Beverly Hillbillys" even though she was old , one really couldnt tell because she was toothless and all you felt when you stuck your penis in her mouth was gum. Which was quite alright with me considering she only charged a couple of dollars. I remember she had another son he goes by the name of "man" but back then he would be dressed as little girl. For five dollars men would take "man" into a back dark room . "man" was such a good little earner.
So Marina why dont you just mind your own buisness, you should change your name to "Marina the Grackle" because you are pesky.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2013
doe Dragon of Eden wrote:
<quoted text> I personally knew gringos mother. She had a dilapidated shack in the alley behind the fire station. She looked like "Grandma" from the "Beverly Hillbillys" even though she was old , one really couldnt tell because she was toothless and all you felt when you stuck your penis in her mouth was gum. Which was quite alright with me considering she only charged a couple of dollars. I remember she had another son he goes by the name of "man" but back then he would be dressed as little girl. For five dollars men would take "man" into a back dark room . "man" was such a good little earner.
So Marina why dont you just mind your own buisness, you should change your name to "Marina the Grackle" because you are pesky.
Your conversation is throughly discusting and without shame. Whatever these people have done you have thrown yourself in the mix along with them. Whatever Gringo Law's mom and his family may be or was, whatever the case may be, you are the same as they are because you frequented their home and took part in the activites. Just so you know, you had his mom's spit on you and that makes you a part of her now. You have fooled yourself into thinking you were better then they were. When you set out to shame gringo Law, you ended up shaming yourself. In fact you are infinitly worst because you took advantage of these people who were in need and found themselves in a terrible situation. I feel sad for gringo Law. Marina The Uvalde Eagle
Dragon of Eden

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 12, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Your conversation is throughly discusting and without shame. Whatever these people have done you have thrown yourself in the mix along with them. Whatever Gringo Law's mom and his family may be or was, whatever the case may be, you are the same as they are because you frequented their home and took part in the activites. Just so you know, you had his mom's spit on you and that makes you a part of her now. You have fooled yourself into thinking you were better then they were. When you set out to shame gringo Law, you ended up shaming yourself. In fact you are infinitly worst because you took advantage of these people who were in need and found themselves in a terrible situation. I feel sad for gringo Law. Marina The Uvalde Eagle
You are so right. gringo law , his brother"man" and his mother are all part of me because my semen is in the bellies of all them , Did you know because of all the men that "gringo law" and "man" serviced that they became big time child molestors and believe it or not I heard "gringo law" works for Uvalde i.s.d. and "man" is working for Eagle Ford.
How can I redeem myself after all the times that I visited that raggedy shack . After all those times I rammed gringo laws mother while little gringo watched . What should I do? Should I start going to church ? Should I become a christian and repent , please tell me sister, because I dont want to go to hell. By the way , why do you call yourself the"Uvalde Eagle"?
lol

Lockhart, TX

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Uvalde eagle he's a pethedic little boy. Waist of space and time.
But why

United States

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Why are people all over Gringo Laws nuts? Just because he pownes y'all, doesn't mean y'all have to get butt hurt hahaha.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#24 Jan 12, 2013
Dragon of Eden wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right. gringo law , his brother"man" and his mother are all part of me because my semen is in the bellies of all them , Did you know because of all the men that "gringo law" and "man" serviced that they became big time child molestors and believe it or not I heard "gringo law" works for Uvalde i.s.d. and "man" is working for Eagle Ford.
How can I redeem myself after all the times that I visited that raggedy shack . After all those times I rammed gringo laws mother while little gringo watched . What should I do? Should I start going to church ? Should I become a christian and repent , please tell me sister, because I dont want to go to hell. By the way , why do you call yourself the"Uvalde Eagle"?
Where Gringo law and man work, or what they do for a living has nothing to do with anyone including yourself.
I think you do want to go to hell, because that is the only place you can identify with others like yourself.
How old was man when you had sex with him. The way you talk it sounds like you were in the back room with the little boy that was dressed as a little girl.
If these people have become child molesters like you say. Then you must know you have You contributed to their down fall and that makes you responsible for their and sick and deviet ways. In other words you turned them in to what you say they are, and you will answer for their actions when the time comes. The Mastermind always gets the worst of it, and well deserved don't you think? you should take off what you have said about gringo laws Mother, it will help. marina, the Uvalde Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Vasquez aka nanio 1 min sheli 1
Freestyle Steve Fired! 6 min shel 25
Room wanted to Rent 9 min realseal 3
Kelsie and Eddie 10 min Yeaaa 4
Agustin Gonzalez 12 min agustine 4
jacob Dominguez 13 min tacos 1
Myra Rodriguez Dispatcher 22 min lawl 13

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance