who died in roll over?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
panuch

United States

#61 Jan 24, 2013
did not meen to disrespect any of you dumb azz no driving mexicans... yall go get drunk tonite,maybe we can plant a few more of you idiots soon
panuch

United States

#62 Jan 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="<~.~>"] <quoted text>
Feel free to say those things at the funeral home I'm sure everyone would be very interested in your opinion an I mean out load not just in your head numbnuts [/QUOTE]whos paying for the funeral?should have left him in the ditch,buzzards got to eat too
amber

United States

#66 Jan 24, 2013
chris wrote:
My condolences go out to his kids and his wife Erica
f*ck his ex wife because of her he didnt get to see his kids Christmas or new year just cause she a crazy a$$ b!tch.and if she was his wife then why would she have an other mans name tattooed on her face.chiava loved Melissa alot i could tell Thanksgiving when we all spent it together.Melissa im so sorry for yours,his boys,and his mothers lost.yall where so perfect for each other and so happy together.i just wanna let you know your not the only one that saw it everyone did just in the way yall would look at each other.im here for you always love you mel.
Joe

United States

#67 Jan 24, 2013
panuch wrote:
<quoted text>whos paying for the funeral?should have left him in the ditch,buzzards got to eat too
who paying for the funeral really! Not u that for sure stupid this guy who u talk crap about behind a computer had a lot going for him he was in School has friends and family that love him! I was with his mother last night hearing her cry for a child she will never see again a son she raised to be someone unlike an uneducated joke as yourself with no life talking nonsense if the buzzards have to get then go play in traffic and feed the buzzards ur own body!!!
salty water records

Eagle Pass, TX

#69 Jan 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="<~.~>"] <quoted text>
Show up if you have the guts or is hiding behind a computer an some one else's handle what you do?[/QUOTE]what if its a phone dumb ass hillbillys drink and drive you die simple just more worthless mexicans off the street
TRUE HOMEBOY

Uvalde, TX

#70 Jan 24, 2013
wassup wrote:
@truehomeboy is it disrespect to ask how some one passed or ur insulent tone and vulgar language u have respect and learn manners
. Enough with the saint talk what does cussing have to do with this topic u idiotic person u should go back to Facebook and stop worrying about people u don't know
panuch

Coppell, TX

#71 Jan 24, 2013
he might have been a good homeboy but he`s worm dirt now.and his friend cant drive worth a shyt
panuch

United States

#73 Jan 25, 2013
mexicans are stupid and cant drive
RIP

United States

#76 Jan 25, 2013
I would like to take this time to wish my deepest condolences for the family of Salvador Arellano. You are resting and no longer suffering. You are now the guardian angel of your immediate family as well as your children. In whatever life you lived mijo thats was your choice. God always has a purpose of taking one at a early age, he has a better place for you in heaven. There is nobody in this life to make any negative thoughts us as human beings arent perfect, or are we to condemn one another. Now you are in the land of peace, positive, laughter and no negativity. May you be at peace for all those who loved and cared about you. And, for all those who are posting negative remarks, may God bless you as well..... We werent made on this earth to criticize or satisfy anybody other then Honor your mother and father along with your children and siblings, and spouse as you see already our love we have for Salvador continues to outpour. he is no longer in the world of negative. Hes up there in heaven with his dad and all the angels looking down shaking his head saying what a negative life this was compare to all the wonderful grateful life im in now with all positive surroundings!!!! He enjoyed life with the much love he had for all. He is absolutely in a much better place. No worries. May God bless you and May God give strength to those who had a part of Salvadors life.
Duh

Crystal City, TX

#79 Jan 26, 2013
I dont know why you give PANOCHA the time of day. Hes getting a rise out of your responses. Ignore this cyber bully. The more attention you give him the more he wins. Hes already showed us what hes not. So let Karma deal with him. Keep showing love for Salvador!! RIP Buddy. Unitl we are all together again.
Curious

Uvalde, TX

#80 Jan 29, 2013
So what happened to the driver of the vehicle? Was he ok is he hurt alive? Prayers going to all involved
when

United States

#81 Jan 29, 2013
I heard he is in the hospital. They said he messed up his spinal cord and is in critical condition.
concerned

Ballwin, MO

#82 Jan 30, 2013
I heard Jon Martinez died yesterday, then I heard he is back home. Anybody know which is correct?
Seriously

Hurst, TX

#83 Jan 30, 2013
Don't worry about it. If you all haven't learned by now, there is a reason that different stories are being said. People love to add things in and make up lies and rumors especially in this town. Stop being nosey... If you haven't been officially informed of any details, then take a hint! There is a perfectly good explanation for that. If you're are anyone who matters to the family and close friends of his who genuinely care, you would've already been informed. If you're not however, mind your own and quit prying. You will keep getting a mix of wrong information, so it's pointless.
concerned

Ballwin, MO

#84 Jan 31, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Don't worry about it. If you all haven't learned by now, there is a reason that different stories are being said. People love to add things in and make up lies and rumors especially in this town. Stop being nosey... If you haven't been officially informed of any details, then take a hint! There is a perfectly good explanation for that. If you're are anyone who matters to the family and close friends of his who genuinely care, you would've already been informed. If you're not however, mind your own and quit prying. You will keep getting a mix of wrong information, so it's pointless.
this is a very defensive website. I can see why it has such a poor reputation. But, judging from your response to my question, you buy into this crock, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esme lopez the walking std 22 min Stupid people the... 12
lori prado 39 min none of your busi... 2
whats up with all girls sending naked text mess... 1 hr j byrd 9
Horny girl 1 hr j byrd 13
who sells good makeup 2 hr just 3
young girl with a older black guy meeting in th... 2 hr r and d 12
Friends that backstab and favor other people 4 hr jaja 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages