who died in roll over?
lol

Uvalde, TX

#30 Jan 21, 2013
Thats what all drunks get dont drink and drive lol
truth

United States

#31 Jan 21, 2013
I got to say theres plenty mexicans out there.hell they breed like rabbits.we need a few more roll overs to thin the stupi ones out
Mann

Lockhart, TX

#36 Jan 21, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
Mandy is a stupid c?nt now she's weeping cause she can't f@@@@ her sisters man sonce he passed that's what happens to a family of pigs
I don't know who the hell u think u are talking about a family of pigs! A pig is someone as ignorant as u to post something as stupid as that! Mandy loves Jon and would never do anything to hurt him and Melissa and Chava were the perfect couple! And as for anyone who is not part of the family if u were not informed by family about this tragic situation it's none of yours or anyone else's business. Anyone who has anything negative to say keep your dirty a** fingers away from ur phone or keyboards cause it could have happened to anyone! U are fortunate enough that it was not ur boyfriend, son, brother, dad, cousin, or uncle!
you know who you are

Lockhart, TX

#37 Jan 21, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
Mandy is a stupid c?nt now she's weeping cause she can't f@@@@ her sisters man sonce he passed that's what happens to a family of pigs
Yea yea. Anyone that knew chava well enough knows how he adored Melissa. As for Jon and Mandy..talk all you want you won't break them trust me. She's right next to him where he would be if it was her. I bet you feel so pathetic right now huh?...you gotta go make up some bs like that. There is plenty of room in that bigO head of yours girl, don't you have anything better to say or do. Give this family your condolences and get on with your no good, dirty, minimum wage, selling cars, barley getting by, sorry excuse of a life. Stupid @$$. At least he passed in an accident and didn't take his own life...chew on that b!tch hahaha
To whom it may concern

United States

#38 Jan 21, 2013
Why will ya post some shit like that leave melissa out of this and the rest what did they do to ya.... Ya wouldnt like it if they were talking the same shit about ya right???? Get a life an stop writing about them on computers thats all ya do is sit and get on topix
emely

Houston, TX

#39 Jan 21, 2013
Yes Chava did adore Melissa, he treated her real good & was finally happy. And as for Mandy & John, they too are a pefect couple. She would never do something like that to her own sister, you can talk all the smack you want but say the truth, you ain't gotta be making stuff up. In allhonesty,(at LMFAO)You justa hating a*s ho, trying to play mommy to Mandy's kids, b*tch they already have a mom, what you should do is stay out of her busness. I know what you look like, i know where you work, I know where you live. Really little girl, get a life or take yo life, whatevevr, grow t'f up. Better waatch over your shoulder you don't know who you're messing with
panuch

United States

#40 Jan 21, 2013
f$$k all you greesy azzed mexicans. hope you all crash and burn
AQU

Uvalde, TX

#41 Jan 21, 2013
Jon is facing manslaughter. He was drunk driving.
What

Uvalde, TX

#42 Jan 21, 2013
What Melissa
enrika

Uvalde, TX

#43 Jan 22, 2013
truth wrote:
another mexican bites the dirt.one down millions to go
if mexicans really bother u why don't u have to guts to do something about it? scared of us? coward.
Panuch

United States

#44 Jan 22, 2013
panuch wrote:
f$$k all you greesy azzed mexicans. hope you all crash and burn
The only persons who would wish harm to other people are the descendants of the stupid and arrogant ones of Uvalde.
Mann

Uvalde, TX

#46 Jan 22, 2013
AQU wrote:
Jon is facing manslaughter. He was drunk driving.
like I mentioned in my last comment if u aren't family keep your mouth shut. What Jon and the rest of us are going through is frankly no one else's business. All u ppl like to do is gossip and make things up when u don't even know the facts about the situation! Stay the f*ck out of it and stop flapping your gums!
to emely

Uvalde, TX

#47 Jan 22, 2013
thats how ignorrant u are always assuming u know whos talking crap, i know who ur directing ur stupid comments too seems to me shes much more of an adult to be talking any crap about someone who has passed, but u know u talking about her dad says alot about u theres a god above and for ur mouth u will be condoned, and my condolences to the family even to mellisa i dont know u but im sorry for ur loss as i do have a heart and so does she. and she is not alone.
emely

Houston, TX

#48 Jan 22, 2013
to emely wrote:
thats how ignorrant u are always assuming u know whos talking crap, i know who ur directing ur stupid comments too seems to me shes much more of an adult to be talking any crap about someone who has passed, but u know u talking about her dad says alot about u theres a god above and for ur mouth u will be condoned, and my condolences to the family even to mellisa i dont know u but im sorry for ur loss as i do have a heart and so does she. and she is not alone.
Oh she don't hold back either, the thing is YOU don't know how she is behind closed doors. She all up in mandys & alex's busness when it comes down to the kids, brainwashing alex about not letting Mandy see her kids. She don't act llike an adult. any f'n ways!!
lol

Lockhart, TX

#51 Jan 22, 2013
Aww you sad panuch. Another cock lost for you
sorry

Columbus, GA

#55 Jan 23, 2013
Sorry for whoever this person was, and condolences to the family. BUT, I'm tired of seeing Panuch commenting rudely on everyone's posts and being racist. Get over it dumbass, go join a white supremacist forum where you can freely talk about race. Not here on Uvalde Forum. This town is majority Hispanic. I'm going to report you and your i.p address to where you can no longer join conversations. You, Eden, White law, and lol need to join each other in the mountains or something.
Unknown

Carrizo Springs, TX

#56 Jan 23, 2013
Some of you are pathetic. People lost a boyfriend a brother a son a grandson a cousin a father an uncle a best friend and all you can do is talk shit. I feel bad for your family and friends cause you'll probably have something bad to say when they pass away. I'm shocked at what some of you have to say.
chris

Corpus Christi, TX

#57 Jan 23, 2013
My condolences go out to his kids and his wife Erica
panuch

United States

#58 Jan 24, 2013
another bad accident one killed,drunk mexicans trying to drive.hell they can`t drive sober.put them back on donkeys
wassup

Del Rio, TX

#60 Jan 24, 2013
@truehomeboy is it disrespect to ask how some one passed or ur insulent tone and vulgar language u have respect and learn manners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who look old for their age 6 min Shaw0812 6
Ricky Ross baby momma Tisha Castillo 42 min Friend of rickys 18
Ramiro cano 2 hr Jailer girl 13
cara de pipi hippie 3 hr TheRealLizaa 4
People who jack things in uvalde 3 hr loser 4
Melissa R Reyes 4 hr Wanga Changa 15
Shelby Martinez 5 hr Coward 20

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance