juan blanco
cynthia

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Can anyone give me info on Juan Blanco, is he married, still lives in Uvalde?
yeah

Uvalde, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2012
yes he is married
yeah

Carrizo Springs, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2012
bien puto siempre anda pa la loma
cynthia

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Oh ok didn't know he was married. I don't live in Uvalde anymore but I visit and saw him at stripes. He is still so handsome as he was back then. Who is his wife, if you don't mind me asking? Is he really always at the loma?
yeah

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2012
yes sometimes he mist a week but he goes there at loma o betos
group

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
What's your interest in him?
cynthia

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 11, 2012
No interest, just wondering! I am married and was just wondering since I haven't seen him since 8th grade but thanks for your info, much appreciated
i see

Uvalde, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Hes faithful theres just woman that wish they could have my man! Get over it hes mine.
group

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Which Juan are talking about. There are 2 in uvalde.
noUdontSEE

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Juan has been with Amie for 9 years! Whoever "I see" is needs to think twice! Quit trying to be homewreckers and "yeah" if you see him at loma and betos, you're just a bar fly too.
cynthia

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 11, 2012
group wrote:
Which Juan are talking about. There are 2 in uvalde.
I am talking about the one related to Juanita Blanco. And to "I see", I would never go after a married man even if I was single. I could never do that to my husband and kids, love them to death, so don't worry. Where is Juanita?
noUdontSEE

San Antonio, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2012
So if you saw him at Stripes...why are you asking about him now, if u would NEVER do that?
sabinal

San Antonio, TX

#13 Nov 11, 2012
noUdontSEE wrote:
So if you saw him at Stripes...why are you asking about him now, if u would NEVER do that?
geez, don't get so defensive girl or guy, I was just asking and as you can see I was also asking about Juanita? Can u give any info on her, I went to school with both of them
noUdontSEE

San Antonio, TX

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Does your husband know you prowl around on Topix looking for men?
friend

Carrizo Springs, TX

#15 Nov 13, 2012
juanita still live on doolie st got divorced and se junto con un old men la arumbo el old men y orita she is with this mariguano guy julian que le pone los cuacos and juan blanco he goes to la loma or betos todo tirado ropa de trabajo i guest para que la wife no se de cuenta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosa Aleman -Brando-Lizette-Dan Boy 4 min Brenda 12
Judge Mitchell abuses his wife 28 min co worker 27
Trashy people 29 min co worker 16
se esconde de su viejo 30 min co worker 10
Freestyle Steve Fired! 1 hr co worker 36
Lonestar card embarrassment 1 hr Yup 8
Snooping 2 hr Shaw0812 9

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance