First Prev
of 2
Next Last
goodess

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
wut is ur opinion.to expensive. and not to many ppl go there.tats wut i hear. they should of made a kfc instead.
Agree

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I agree with this..its expensive & idnt like 2 go there. Should have put an IHOP
Whatever

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Of course you fat asses would want another fast food place.
no way

Uvalde, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2012
only cheap mexicans will think it's expensive. I like walgreen's because it's not ghetto like all the rest of the businesses in uvalde - if you can't afford it, go to HEB and use your Lone Star cards
El Coo Cooy

Euless, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2012
It's probably not just us Mexicans that think Walgreens is a little too expensive. I'm sure there are other members of even your own race who feel this way and their financial status may not be as good as yours. Let's just face it, you are clearly a racist. It's time to wake up and accept the fact that times have changed. A lot of mature individuals from different races have married and have been blessed with children. I can't help but wonder if you are that pothetic.
big Mike

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2012
its aight been there a few time with my girl. We go to the ones in SanAnto.. chill out it aint that expensive ha ha ha
jie

Uvalde, TX

#8 Sep 29, 2012
no way wrote:
only cheap mexicans will think it's expensive. I like walgreen's because it's not ghetto like all the rest of the businesses in uvalde - if you can't afford it, go to HEB and use your Lone Star cards
I'm a cashier at Heb and all the white people always make a big deal about a stupid coupon and the difference is only like one dollar!! Like damn it's just a dollar chill out and just pay it
goodess

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2012
ok.u piece of shyt.quit running ur... mouth.about mexicans.how do u kno. maybe there white trash like urself. quit hateing loser.go back to were. ur sorry ass came from.yeah i said .. fu..k walgreens.NO ESTES..... CAGANDO EL PINCHE PALO CULERO. if u kno wut tat neans..
no way

Uvalde, TX

#11 Sep 30, 2012
goodess wrote:
ok.u piece of shyt.quit running ur... mouth.about mexicans.how do u kno. maybe there white trash like urself. quit hateing loser.go back to were. ur sorry ass came from.yeah i said .. fu..k walgreens.NO ESTES..... CAGANDO EL PINCHE PALO CULERO. if u kno wut tat neans..
No I'm not racist because I know there are a lot of Mexicans working hard and they have my respect. I have no problem with them because they're just trying to get by like everybody else. I even respect the wets that are here illegally because at least they know a good thing when they see it and don't want to screw it up. They can stay as long as they want as far as I'm concerned.

It's the low-life, gang-bangin' ghetto pieces of shyt that ruin it for everybody. Sure, I know that there's also white trash people in town, but in a town that's 80% mexican, you can't tell me that most of the problems don't come from these mexicans who are quick to take advantage of things and not give anything back to the community. When's the last time they did anything good for somebody except themselves? They just want to use and abuse the system, and then bitch when somebody points it out.

and yes, I do know how to read and speak spanish and by the looks of it, a lot better than you do.
umm

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 30, 2012
The last thing we need is another shitty restaurant. I haven't seen anything that was so overpriced that I just had to go somewhere else. We're lucky that Walgreens is here, because it might help convince some other businesses to finally open up.
thunder

United States

#13 Sep 30, 2012
who cares about walgreens.or any... other restraunt.not me..wut this town. is a mall.
walgreens customer

Houston, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2012
i like the store
haha

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Hey man don't knock coupon wish more people like y'all used them
Cut down on food stamps maybe our country will get out of debt ya know how much free shyt I get using coupons my bf & I work hard for our money wnt use it unless I have too
jeepers

Kerrville, TX

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Walgreens is awesome... And quick! I got my script in like 10 minutes. The price was NOT expensive. And it's clean for now but of course nothing stays clean long in Uvalde with all the nasty people.. I hope to see more of you go in there, especially to get your birthcontrol so you can stop having babies.
Walgreens cust

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Oct 9, 2012
I love the great customer Service they give there. The last time I went in there was a cute young Mexican girl in the makeup depart. And she was very helpful. I don't remember her name but she had highlights in her hair and had a beautiful
Smile. As soon as u walk in the cashiers welcome you to the store and make u feel appreciated. So I will continue to go there.
customer

Uvalde, TX

#18 Oct 9, 2012
I like Walgreens, I get my meds within minutes and it's not expensive at all!! That's my opinion.
LoveIt

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Me and my husband go there all the time...we don't make a lot of money with our jobs but we still enjoy going there just because they are nice and friendly when we walk in the store..Yea we use coupons too but we do what we need to do to get by for us and our daughter.
My Two Cents

Carrizo Springs, TX

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Walgreens employees have no problem with their customers using coupons. In fact, the cashier there has pointed out different deals to me that I could combine with my coupons to save even more. A coupon may only be worth a dollar, or even 40 cents, but added up, they can really make a difference.
Cholo

San Antonio, TX

#21 Oct 10, 2012
It will be closed in under two years.
Walgreens supporter

Uvalde, TX

#22 Oct 10, 2012
I have a girl crush on the girl in the makeup area she's really nice and super cute. Plus she has a nice round booty. I like that the store is always clean and ALL the employees are really helpful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dropout 1 hr LA raza 4
Kids play center 1 hr benny 2
which gang runs uvalde? 1 hr Killem 36
Who the eff are the royalty kids??? 2 hr The Good zone 1
Desirae Garza 2 hr GTFO 1
Krystle Lara 2 hr LMAO 1
Dora Garcia Worker at STRIPES!! 4 hr Grey Man 21
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web