pregnant and need help?

pregnant and need help?

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

UvaldesFinest

Tomball, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2011
I'll do it... So I have a thing for preggos.. And preggos have a thing for big dick.. I'll be quiet if you are.
Nacho Guarache

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2011
To bad,once the baby's born,that's it, the good life is over. No more freedom,just you taking care of the kid till he/she is 18. That's the price you half to pay for getting horny.
tourist

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Who??
and

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Ok sweetie its ok!!! Its life all you can do is try your best and keep going!!!! Just next time make better judgement!!!
omg

Lockhart, TX

#5 Mar 3, 2013
For real uvalde some one is asking for help and all you all do is clown on let's try helping for once I know how hard it is to have to tell my mom I was pg and I had no father my mother was already struggling as it was to feed us and put us through school then to bring her one more month to feed fir my sekfish ways it was the hardest thing I had to do now I am 30 and me and my husband and brothers take care of my mom and there is no way to thank her
omg

Lockhart, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2013
For and selfish ways before you all start
Lol

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Wow
jason

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swtjc police academy 5 min Get it 2
Connie la prieta Macias 7 min Mari 1
Pepsi driver 17 min Losers 1
Alex & Andrew Vasquez& Lizette R. 24 min Teresirao 1
Andrew Vasquez &Alex &Lizette R. 27 min Beches 1
Jana strawn 29 min Boo 2
Amanda Miranda 42 min Perra sucia 8

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance