Terry Crawford will be interim police...

Terry Crawford will be interim police chief

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chicken man

Uvalde, TX

#1 Dec 20, 2008
Just and inside scoop...outgoing Uvalde County Sheriff Terry Crawford will be appointed as interim Uvalde Police Department chief of police. Expect Mayor Cody Smith to do that soon. Raul Medina will be interim assistant chief and Willie Villalobos captain.
wtf

Uvalde, TX

#2 Dec 20, 2008
chicken man wrote:
Just and inside scoop...outgoing Uvalde County Sheriff Terry Crawford will be appointed as interim Uvalde Police Department chief of police. Expect Mayor Cody Smith to do that soon. Raul Medina will be interim assistant chief and Willie Villalobos captain.
what kind of retard would allow these dumb f*cks to do something like this, great a bunch reyards are going to be runing the pd along shane gilland
chicken man

Uvalde, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2008
This has been in the works for a while now. Why do you think it was so easy for Shane to go to the PD so quickly. Mayor Smith has many more plans up his sleeve....just hold on for the ride. It should get interesting. Cody Smith and Terry Crawford are longtime friends.
true

Universal City, TX

#5 Dec 20, 2008
is that you John?
wtf

Uvalde, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2008
great I guess all uvalde law enforcment is going to hell, but at the pd they make more arrest than the deputies do, so I guess terry and best bail bonds will be booming in business, more trips for terry to vegas
true

Universal City, TX

#7 Dec 20, 2008
wtf wrote:
but at the pd they make more arrest than the deputies do...
of course they make more arrests - there are more people living in the city than there is in the county, Most of what happens is in the city so the city has jurisdiction.

however, I agree that having Terry in charge permanantly would be a bad idea
freaking joke

San Antonio, TX

#8 Dec 20, 2008
Don't believe any of this BS people, Willie is a lazy ass!
lmao

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2008
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of retard would allow these dumb f*cks to do something like this, great a bunch reyards are going to be runing the pd along shane gilland
reyards? Maybe your the RETARD. Learn who to spell stupid!!!!
real

Uvalde, TX

#10 Dec 21, 2008
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>reyards? Maybe your the RETARD. Learn who to spell stupid!!!!
one mistake, sorry to offend you did I hit a nerve talking about those retards
Formerly Interested

AOL

#12 Dec 22, 2008
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>reyards? Maybe your the RETARD. Learn who to spell stupid!!!!
Corrected,
reTards? Maybe you're the RETARD. Learn HOW to spell pendejo!!!!

Eat your own words, puto. Quit acting like you know it all, and maybe your dyslexia won't be so obvious next time.
i know

Uvalde, TX

#13 Dec 22, 2008
Uh...he was correcting the other RETARD who originally spelled it REYARDS. lol
mexican

San Antonio, TX

#14 Dec 22, 2008
what the hell is all this B.S. If Crawford went to the pd big deal he did a good job as sherrif and remember he decieded not to run he was not fired there is alot of haters becausehe and his employees shut alot of ur stores down and u had to learn what work is and you all don`t like Cody Smith because he took Garza out if Garza would of played by the rules and not break rules he passed he could still be sitting ther
real

Uvalde, TX

#15 Dec 22, 2008
mexican wrote:
what the hell is all this B.S. If Crawford went to the pd big deal he did a good job as sherrif and remember he decieded not to run he was not fired there is alot of haters becausehe and his employees shut alot of ur stores down and u had to learn what work is and you all don`t like Cody Smith because he took Garza out if Garza would of played by the rules and not break rules he passed he could still be sitting ther
look who's talking Crawford didn't play by the rules either thats why he didn't run again, because he knew the sh!t would hit the fan, with him and the bonds company,maybe if he played by the rules he to could still be sitting there
dude

Uvalde, TX

#16 Dec 22, 2008
What's gonna happen to all the police officers? REMEMBER the sheriff dept (CRAWFORD) and the Police Dept.(ADMINISTRATION) can't stand eachother and now to have Crawfish be interm?!?!?! Be Ready Uvalde apparently the mayor and 3 of the council members are real good friends and they have a PLAN for Uvalde then Crawfish is Long time friends with the mayor!(info frm above)I guess all we can do is SIT BACK N WATCH! then comment......LOL.
Life

Camp Wood, TX

#17 Dec 25, 2008
concerned about public opinion
can bring you much grief and misery ..
even shorten your life !
So be yourself and enjoy life.
Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and
you'll be a lot happier and live longer!
Have a great day!
heyman

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2008
Mrry christmas!
jailer

Irving, TX

#19 Dec 25, 2008
couldnt run the sheriff department, so the police department. please give the town a break. and all those deputies that are resigning, well rather resign then get fired. think about it.
ShutupAlready

Pasadena, TX

#20 Dec 26, 2008
Ya'll are dumb as hell. If Terry is appointed then badass, but I dont see that happening .He ran the sheriff's office like a champ till other things came up and then he let his deputies and admin do the bulk of the work that us normal citizens see. Things have been run well and nothing crazy has happened. Just cause it wasnt run exactly the same as his first 6 years then boohoo. Everyone knows they couldnt run that department as well as he did. And wtf is all this shit about the bond companies? Has anyone ever hung around the jail? Best makes about 10% of the bonds since ET left, actually they have only recently been making bonds cause everyone's dumb ass thinks they have good deals because the sheriff is supposedly helping them out. Stupid. NOw if someone wanted to say he was helping Ace then I would be like shit...no wonder they bond EVERYONE out. Let him do what the hell he wants on his own time. The new jail needs to be built to put these rediculous ass multiple offenders away for a little while like everyone wants and stop having to dictate things because of jail space. Things will be a lot different. New DA, new sheriff, new district judge, maybe even a new county judge in 2 years. Anyone heard anything about that? Is that a for sure thing?
ace

Uvalde, TX

#21 Dec 26, 2008
Judge Mitchell will be running one more term after his current two years are up. That's a fact. Then, expect a current city councilman to be running in that spot with the endorsement of Judge Mitchell.
true

San Antonio, TX

#22 Dec 26, 2008
ace wrote:
Judge Mitchell will be running one more term after his current two years are up. That's a fact. Then, expect a current city councilman to be running in that spot with the endorsement of Judge Mitchell.
and we should believe you...why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Aguilar 6 min Paula 1
Letty Castillo 11 min Pop 4
Stay at home moms 15 min Abc 4
Our President Trump is cutting Foodstamps 24 min Hmm 9
Bluetooth fidget spinner 39 min Fidget 1
Phyllis 1 hr lmao 3
Elvia rojas 1 hr Serafina 2

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages