concern

United States

#81 Nov 3, 2012
rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something??? Didn't the Leader News say that John Harrell was helping out until a new Superintendent is hired? And, didn't the paper say that Loesch lied to the board?
Help or helping out is a very appealing and pleasing word to hear from anybody or being read in any paper but how can the taxpayers can be assured that John is actually there to help this little school district and not there to help his little John. On the other hand the taxpayers can surely be assured that Juan is there to help his little school district and to help every little kids at school as Juan has shown it before and time and time again. Juan is an outstanding person too while John is a standing out person already. If it is true that Loesch has lied to the board, do you think John and little John has not lied to the board before? But one thing for sure is that Juan was not reported to have lied to the Board nor to anybody in this school district before. Juan could have been of better help in helping out until a Superintendent is hired than John. But why did the president of the school board decided to have John instead of Juan? Who asked John to help out and to intervene? Did anybody ask Juan? Juan could have done a much more better job than John and without an issue of self or conflict of interest. The biggest question is who else have lied to the board, that the board is aware of, and are still employed and paid with good amount of tax money by the board. Are the members of the board lying to the Taxpayers for providing an inaccurate information too about hiring John is something to think about. The Bottom line is Juan could have done a better job in helping out.
concern

United States

#82 Nov 3, 2012
Spin wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan... Is that you?
If the working gloves fit, any Juan can do a better job than John. But the history repeats itself here in Uvalde. A John is much preferred name and person than Juan even by Maria.
More parents like you

Carrizo Springs, TX

#83 Nov 3, 2012
Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And i say this as a parents who holds my child responisble for their actons. If it was up to my child he would not do his homework because its hard, but i make sure I sit with him everynight. That is my JOB has a parent. If my child gets in trouble is his punished. I make sure he follows the dress code. My spouse and I are the Bosses of the family not our child.
Seems so simple. Oh wait, it is.:)
My husband and I are the same way with our four children. It's starts when they are little, at home. Show them rules to follow at home, and they will do the same at school, yes it is simple. Plus, we ask God for help everyday. So far, so good!
Most parents these days do not want to deal with issues concerning their badly behaving child. Why? Aren't you're children worth anything to you? Don't you want them successful and productive? Perhaps you desire for them to be stuck in the same miserable rut that you are in. Why? Then they are not only following rules at home and school, they will then end up lawbreakers and locked up. When let out, they break the law again, and go back to the only life they were taught, a worthless one.
Look at the big picture parents, think ahead, and keep in mind that the way they behave at home is what they will carry to school, then throughout life. Simple? Yes it is! If you're successful productive parents, your children will follow. If you're worthless and lawbreaking, your children will follow. Children learn what they live!
Panuch

Oklahoma City, OK

#84 Nov 3, 2012
More parents like you wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and I are the same way with our four children. It's starts when they are little, at home. Show them rules to follow at home, and they will do the same at school, yes it is simple. Plus, we ask God for help everyday. So far, so good!
Most parents these days do not want to deal with issues concerning their badly behaving child. Why? Aren't you're children worth anything to you? Don't you want them successful and productive? Perhaps you desire for them to be stuck in the same miserable rut that you are in. Why? Then they are not only following rules at home and school, they will then end up lawbreakers and locked up. When let out, they break the law again, and go back to the only life they were taught, a worthless one.
Look at the big picture parents, think ahead, and keep in mind that the way they behave at home is what they will carry to school, then throughout life. Simple? Yes it is! If you're successful productive parents, your children will follow. If you're worthless and lawbreaking, your children will follow. Children learn what they live!
So true impart except for the Royalty kids. They are not charged for their mischiefs so they don't go to jail. And if they are charged they can be reinstated. Either way, they and their Royalty parents can be law breakers too just like those many others you mentioned. You might have many more praying to do. You are right the virtue discipline, respect of others and self respect start at home.
Huh

Oklahoma City, OK

#85 Nov 3, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
So true impart except for the Royalty kids. They are not charged for their mischiefs so they don't go to jail. And if they are charged they can be reinstated. Either way, they and their Royalty parents can be law breakers too just like those many others you mentioned. You might have many more praying to do. You are right the virtue discipline, respect of others and self respect start at home.
darn Panocha...let it go!
REM

Uvalde, TX

#86 Nov 3, 2012
concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Help or helping out is a very appealing and pleasing word to hear from anybody or being read in any paper but how can the taxpayers can be assured that John is actually there to help this little school district and not there to help his little John. On the other hand the taxpayers can surely be assured that Juan is there to help his little school district and to help every little kids at school as Juan has shown it before and time and time again. Juan is an outstanding person too while John is a standing out person already. If it is true that Loesch has lied to the board, do you think John and little John has not lied to the board before? But one thing for sure is that Juan was not reported to have lied to the Board nor to anybody in this school district before. Juan could have been of better help in helping out until a Superintendent is hired than John. But why did the president of the school board decided to have John instead of Juan? Who asked John to help out and to intervene? Did anybody ask Juan? Juan could have done a much more better job than John and without an issue of self or conflict of interest. The biggest question is who else have lied to the board, that the board is aware of, and are still employed and paid with good amount of tax money by the board. Are the members of the board lying to the Taxpayers for providing an inaccurate information too about hiring John is something to think about. The Bottom line is Juan could have done a better job in helping out.
Who is Juan?
Spin

Crystal City, TX

#87 Nov 3, 2012
REM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Juan?
Juan Gatica
Panuch

Euless, TX

#88 Nov 4, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> darn Panocha...let it go!
The virtue of Charity, humility and honesty start at home too. if a Royalty kid is being allowed to get away for being dishonest and causing more mischiefs to this school district, other parents would wonder what kind of moral values a Royalty parents are teaching their Royalty Kids at their Royal Homes. Being more arrogant and stupid?
Huh

Euless, TX

#89 Nov 4, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
The virtue of Charity, humility and honesty start at home too. if a Royalty kid is being allowed to get away for being dishonest and causing more mischiefs to this school district, other parents would wonder what kind of moral values a Royalty parents are teaching their Royalty Kids at their Royal Homes. Being more arrogant and stupid?
like any of your kids/relatives are taught those virtues, LOL. Y'all are taught to be third generation welfare recipients, litterbugs, thieves, 28" rim buyers, child support defaulters, cry babies, and that's just to name a few of your worthless virtues. Everyone else that doesn't share YOUR virtues appear to you as having class, so you group those people together and call them Royalty Kids. You are a pathetic moron.
Panuch

Euless, TX

#90 Nov 5, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> like any of your kids/relatives are taught those virtues, LOL. Y'all are taught to be third generation welfare recipients, litterbugs, thieves, 28" rim buyers, child support defaulters, cry babies, and that's just to name a few of your worthless virtues. Everyone else that doesn't share YOUR virtues appear to you as having class, so you group those people together and call them Royalty Kids. You are a pathetic moron.
Just because your Royalty Papa can't stop sucking in this school school district tax payers money, you really think that the Royalty kids are better than anybody else. Welfare recipient are people in need. Arrogant and stupid people like this school district Royalties are grabbing other people spirits . The virtue of arrogance and stupidity must be the top priority to learn in your Royalty home ,as shown in your posting, which have conditioned your mind and thinking that you are better than any other people in this community. Obviously you cannot see the havoc, mayhem, chaos, and menace the arrogant and stupid people have done to this school district and now they want more of that. You and your Royalty Papa are a poor souls.
Panocha

Euless, TX

#91 Nov 5, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your Royalty Papa can't stop sucking in this school school district tax payers money, you really think that the Royalty kids are better than anybody else. Welfare recipient are people in need. Arrogant and stupid people like this school district Royalties are grabbing other people spirits . The virtue of arrogance and stupidity must be the top priority to learn in your Royalty home ,as shown in your posting, which have conditioned your mind and thinking that you are better than any other people in this community. Obviously you cannot see the havoc, mayhem, chaos, and menace the arrogant and stupid people have done to this school district and now they want more of that. You and your Royalty Papa are a poor souls.
I've never posted or said that my kids are better than anyone else's. As far as being Royalty, I'm far from it! I make less than $30,000 a year. It's just that you bitch & moan over & over about the same dumb thing, Royalty Kids. You really think that this is the biggest problem that our city faces? Get real.
Panuch

Euless, TX

#92 Nov 5, 2012
Panocha wrote:
<quoted text> I've never posted or said that my kids are better than anyone else's. As far as being Royalty, I'm far from it! I make less than $30,000 a year. It's just that you bitch & moan over & over about the same dumb thing, Royalty Kids. You really think that this is the biggest problem that our city faces? Get real.
Maybe the brand of milk bone or the size of T bone the Royalties have thrown in your yard made you so busy and blinded by the mischiefs the Royalty Kids are doing in this school district and is the biggest problem in this city and in this county faces. Maybe you have to slow down on those milk bones and T bones they are throwing in your yard because you are confusing yourself from a panucha to a panoncha or a panocha to a panucha. So much so that they have their Royalty Papa on the interim at their side all the time. Sorry if this posting has caused you so much discomfort.
Panocha

Euless, TX

#93 Nov 5, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the brand of milk bone or the size of T bone the Royalties have thrown in your yard made you so busy and blinded by the mischiefs the Royalty Kids are doing in this school district and is the biggest problem in this city and in this county faces. Maybe you have to slow down on those milk bones and T bones they are throwing in your yard because you are confusing yourself from a panucha to a panoncha or a panocha to a panucha. So much so that they have their Royalty Papa on the interim at their side all the time. Sorry if this posting has caused you so much discomfort.
Ok, let me take the T-bone out of my mouth...done, please explain to me, just what have these Royalty Kids done? I've never heard of anything, other than "squaring away the system" as you wrote earlier, and I don't understand that. So please explain yourself to a common person like myself.
Panuch

Euless, TX

#94 Nov 5, 2012
Panocha wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, let me take the T-bone out of my mouth...done, please explain to me, just what have these Royalty Kids done? I've never heard of anything, other than "squaring away the system" as you wrote earlier, and I don't understand that. So please explain yourself to a common person like myself.
That was about position and a squatting position is the best position to see and visualize the
Royaty kids crap being sprayed all over this school district. The squaring position was a typing error but try and be on squatting position and watch your crap spraying all over. You will see what the Rotalty Kids mischiefs meant. You can do that while keeping that T bone in your mouth.
Panocha

Euless, TX

#95 Nov 5, 2012
Ok, how and where do I do this squatting position so I can see your point of view?
Panuch

Euless, TX

#96 Nov 5, 2012
Panocha wrote:
Ok, how and where do I do this squatting position so I can see your point of view?
Any restroom. But if you can find and do it in a Royalty Restroom, you can see a better point of you.
parent

Oklahoma City, OK

#97 Nov 5, 2012
I like Gattica.
Spin

Oklahoma City, OK

#98 Nov 5, 2012
parent wrote:
I like Gattica.
He is a douchebag of gigantic proportions... Cheating on his wife with one of his teachers, Karen Hernandez.
Panuch

Euless, TX

#99 Nov 5, 2012
Spin wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a douchebag of gigantic proportions... Cheating on his wife with one of his teachers, Karen Hernandez.
They just don't want a non stupid and arrofant ones to be the Superintendent of this school district. Obviously they only want the stupid and arrogant one.They stay longer and retired from it and return from it too while the non stupid and arrogant ones or those who can't stand the arrogance and stupidity that are plaguing this school district for decades resigned or are forced to resign. They don't have problem wrenching a wonderful family just to impose their arrogance and stupidity to the rest of other people in this community . Which is more criminal ? Being accused of stealing and lying to authorities or sleeping with other woman or man?
Spin

Crystal City, TX

#100 Nov 5, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't want a non stupid and arrofant ones to be the Superintendent of this school district. Obviously they only want the stupid and arrogant one.They stay longer and retired from it and return from it too while the non stupid and arrogant ones or those who can't stand the arrogance and stupidity that are plaguing this school district for decades resigned or are forced to resign. They don't have problem wrenching a wonderful family just to impose their arrogance and stupidity to the rest of other people in this community . Which is more criminal ? Being accused of stealing and lying to authorities or sleeping with other woman or man?
The cheating is a character flaw. But the stealing of money from excel is criminal, and one of many reasons he shouldn't be superintendent in Uvalde, or anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min stupid people 18,749
which gang runs uvalde? 15 min Panuch 23
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 40 min Gasman 689
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 42 min Gasman 379
martha zamora 50 min Mcds 3
martha zamora 1 hr primo 5
Fake Gangsters of Uvalde (Jul '12) 1 hr yasaves 33

Uvalde Jobs

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Uvalde News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uvalde

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]