Are their any good guys out their any...

Are their any good guys out their anymore

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
single

Lithonia, GA

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I was in a relationship in he treated me like trash. I cooked for him, washed he's clothes, n would please him any way he wanted in sex. Is their anymore single good, respectful guys out their??!
sorry

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Sorry to say but there really ain't any good guys out there wat happen with ur relationship I'm here if u wana chat
lol

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2012
single wrote:
I was in a relationship in he treated me like trash. I cooked for him, washed he's clothes, n would please him any way he wanted in sex. Is their anymore single good, respectful guys out their??!
It's obvious that he never really loved you, if anything he just used you. And yes there are good guys out there
Me

Crystal City, TX

#4 Oct 25, 2012
There are still respectable men out there because I'm one of them. I'll never understand why men treat women bad all the time. I could never do that.
single

Lithonia, GA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Well I have hope to one day find Mr. right! I know I can b a great wife one day! Maybe uvalde doesn't have good guys, but theirs someone who will live me
wedo

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Right here ms. Single
also searching

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2012
There are a few of us. You seem yo have brought them out of hiding. All I can say is dont jump before looking around. Next time be dure. Tale Tour time.
single

Uvalde, TX

#8 Oct 25, 2012
to wedo how old are you.
also searching

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2012
How old are you, single?

Since: Feb 12

Uvalde, TX

#10 Oct 25, 2012
single wrote:
I was in a relationship in he treated me like trash. I cooked for him, washed he's clothes, n would please him any way he wanted in sex. Is their anymore single good, respectful guys out their??!
Maybe you can more interest the next guy if you had a damn education, and quit relying on the government for assistance for everything.
Learn the difference between their and there,,in, an,,,,he's his...n, an.

You can be wallet draining eye candy, but until you get an education, you will always have the scum chasing after you.

Best wishes in your search for a decent guy with how you type,,,,and you wonder why they dont stick around.....
stop looking

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2012
I would like to get to know u and see where it goes from there. I'm looking for a good woman. I would treat u like a woman should be treated( like a queen)I'm 34, and don't play games. If your interested let me know :)
too bad

Uvalde, TX

#12 Oct 25, 2012
once again, blame men because you have poor judgment when choosing men who are no good for you. I'm a good guy, and I'm always hearing women bitch about there not being any good guys left anymore. There are LOTS of good guys out there, but you only want them after you've gone through an abusive relationship. Why didn't you say that at the beginning of the relationship, or were you too busy chasing bad boys? I'm sorry for what's happened, but when I was young and a good, single guy with a good job and never drank or smoke, I wasn't what the girls were interested in. They just passed me by without a second look because they thought I was respectful, boring and plain. And now I'm supposed to welcome you back with open arms and say all is forgiven? Sorry if I'm bitter, but it's hard for me when I think about all the nights I spent alone, wanting someone I could love and feeling like shit because I wasn't the type of guy you were looking for. Well, now you know what karma does, don't you?
i agree

San Leandro, CA

#13 Oct 25, 2012
I agree with you "too late" and even if one does take her time to see who you are and how good of a person she's got in her life, we get taken for granted and mistreated used and lied to.
every Bitch needs a dog...that's why they chase someone else who don't give a fk about them
LMFAO

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2012
HEY TO BAD u couldnt have said it any better!!!
wedo

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Single write uvaldeman29@gmail.com
Maria

Atlanta, GA

#16 Oct 26, 2012
too bad wrote:
once again, blame men because you have poor judgment when choosing men who are no good for you. I'm a good guy, and I'm always hearing women bitch about there not being any good guys left anymore. There are LOTS of good guys out there, but you only want them after you've gone through an abusive relationship. Why didn't you say that at the beginning of the relationship, or were you too busy chasing bad boys? I'm sorry for what's happened, but when I was young and a good, single guy with a good job and never drank or smoke, I wasn't what the girls were interested in. They just passed me by without a second look because they thought I was respectful, boring and plain. And now I'm supposed to welcome you back with open arms and say all is forgiven? Sorry if I'm bitter, but it's hard for me when I think about all the nights I spent alone, wanting someone I could love and feeling like shit because I wasn't the type of guy you were looking for. Well, now you know what karma does, don't you?
I feel sorry for ur sour attitude!
single

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 26, 2012
stop looking wrote:
I would like to get to know u and see where it goes from there. I'm looking for a good woman. I would treat u like a woman should be treated( like a queen)I'm 34, and don't play games. If your interested let me know :)
I don't mind. Lets chat and see where it goes.
wheteat

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2012
too bad wrote:
once again, blame men because you have poor judgment when choosing men who are no good for you. I'm a good guy, and I'm always hearing women bitch about there not being any good guys left anymore. There are LOTS of good guys out there, but you only want them after you've gone through an abusive relationship. Why didn't you say that at the beginning of the relationship, or were you too busy chasing bad boys? I'm sorry for what's happened, but when I was young and a good, single guy with a good job and never drank or smoke, I wasn't what the girls were interested in. They just passed me by without a second look because they thought I was respectful, boring and plain. And now I'm supposed to welcome you back with open arms and say all is forgiven? Sorry if I'm bitter, but it's hard for me when I think about all the nights I spent alone, wanting someone I could love and feeling like shit because I wasn't the type of guy you were looking for. Well, now you know what karma does, don't you?
I totally agree with you brother. And am still going through that. Aw well what to do??
stop looking

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2012
single wrote:
<quoted text> I don't mind. Lets chat and see where it goes.
ok cool. liveit@tmo.blackberry.net
goodluck

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2012
Some Guy's/Girls just don't see what's right in front of them!!! Maybe we should just wave a big sign in front of their face that says hey stupid I'm right here in front of you give me a chance...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 19 min Anonymous 1
David Martinez (Unifirst) 1 hr Lol 1
Kristaaaho3333 1 hr Boiled clitoria 7
Emmy and Freddie t 2 hr x lover 2
Juan Dominguez (chukky) 3 hr Joey espinosa 8
Makayla 4 hr Yeah 17
Ralph and Roxanne arias 5 hr zach 4

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages