First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Golconda

Del Rio, TX

#24 Mar 2, 2013
Stormtrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt it was a cold frozen patty on a plate...restaurants don't have time to make everything from scratch unless you don't mind waiting an hour for your food. So ya the patties might be from a restaurant depot or something but the sauce is homemade as well as many other dishes. And frankly most restaurants purchase a few items from big restaurant suppliers.Also 11 dollars is cheap when speaking in terms of Italian food! Just think about how much all the wines cost that they use in their dishes.
They're not frozen chicken patties.
There is a jockey in the back that actually beats the chicken breast with a kitchen hammer.
(Old employee)
jason

United States

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Blah

“Try it once, twice and 3 times”

Since: Oct 08

Tree City until I travel

#27 Mar 9, 2013
Stormtrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt it was a cold frozen patty on a plate...restaurants don't have time to make everything from scratch unless you don't mind waiting an hour for your food. So ya the patties might be from a restaurant depot or something but the sauce is homemade as well as many other dishes. And frankly most restaurants purchase a few items from big restaurant suppliers.Also 11 dollars is cheap when speaking in terms of Italian food! Just think about how much all the wines cost that they use in their dishes.
such as

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swtjc police academy 5 min Get it 2
Connie la prieta Macias 7 min Mari 1
Pepsi driver 17 min Losers 1
Alex & Andrew Vasquez& Lizette R. 24 min Teresirao 1
Andrew Vasquez &Alex &Lizette R. 27 min Beches 1
Jana strawn 29 min Boo 2
Amanda Miranda 42 min Perra sucia 8

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance