Uvalde P.D.
seriously

Uvalde, TX

#22 Sep 9, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
They could just pack a healthy lunch, it would save time and our tax dollars.
How is them packing a lunch save you? They work 12 hour days they gotta sleep sometime. Why don't you pack them all a lunch since you have time to complain on topix you should have time to pack their lunch. That would be so wonderful.
Lol

Pipe Creek, TX

#23 Sep 9, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How is them packing a lunch save you? They work 12 hour days they gotta sleep sometime. Why don't you pack them all a lunch since you have time to complain on topix you should have time to pack their lunch. That would be so wonderful.
Well our tax dollars are better spent on the streets, responding to crimes, rather than being spent on long sit down meals at restaurants doing nothing at whataburger or the kettle. Oh and maybe you should learn the difference between a suggestion and a complaint.
wolf

Uvalde, TX

#24 Sep 9, 2012
Hey SERIOUSLY...if you are gonna put in your two cents, learn how to spell cheerios you retard!!! WELL SAID!!!
never

Atlanta, GA

#26 Sep 9, 2012
gringo law wrote:
your probably some bitter person whos very miserble deep inside so you have to talk trash in town to boost your esteem. Atleast the Uvalde cops are responsible, work very hard, and doing something with their lives instead of being stuck on topix day and night.
atleast? Isn't it at least. Lol!!
never

Atlanta, GA

#27 Sep 9, 2012
What do you mean...do the cops go and tell their the names of the victims?? Aren't they supposed to remain confidential!!!
ringo

Mccoy, CO

#28 Sep 10, 2012
Uvalde cops, and oh yea the so called uvalde swat is a fcking joke! Go try to join a real Department in SA, Austin< Houston,etc. You all cant and wont pass or meet the requierments which is at least 2yrs college hours and pysical requierments to get in! Uvalde is a joke more than half of the upd were minimum wage workers in menial jobs and just beacuse they had no criminal record they went to the remedial polic academy of uvalde and just beacuse they have no record dose not mean they are no criminals! Half of the UPD have partyied and smoke weed done lines of coke dorve drunk etc. and are now small town cops! With a Big EGO
Bishop Don Juan

Mccoy, CO

#29 Sep 10, 2012
CHURCH!!
jouaqin Perez

Mccoy, CO

#30 Sep 10, 2012
UPD are Big Nut Munchers!
haha

Colorado Springs, CO

#31 Sep 10, 2012
Y'all a bunch punks, majority law enforcement officers are prior service members.... they fought for this country for what, to go back home to ignorance and be criticized by likes of you HAHA running your mouths bout these people in uniform before y'all start judging what I'm posting ask 1 day if the person arresting you has been overseas did things none of you could bear to do
omg

Uvalde, TX

#32 Sep 10, 2012
LOL wrote:
You still haven't gotten that itching and burning fixed? You need to hit up a dr maybe? If it's not your husband, why do you care? I'm sure the divorce rate at the pd would be a lot higher if she was sleeping with everyone. Somebody just sounds bitter and pathetic....
the device rate is at 4 already thanks to dacey!
LOL

Del Rio, TX

#33 Sep 10, 2012
Really? Who's been divorced because of Dacey?
melvin

Mccoy, CO

#34 Sep 10, 2012
The UPD might have 1 or 2 veteans but thats it the majority of the cops are nut munchers who all went top uhs
Funny

San Antonio, TX

#35 Sep 10, 2012
Whose that dumb cop that keeps wrecking into people in his police car? It's came out in the uvalde paper that he gets ticketed. But guess it doesn't matter
seriously

Uvalde, TX

#36 Sep 10, 2012
wolf wrote:
Hey SERIOUSLY...if you are gonna put in your two cents, learn how to spell cheerios you retard!!! WELL SAID!!!
I'm really impressed YOU just figured out I made an error. Congrats!! I'm really proud of you. My point remains and thank you. I know several people that you would consider "retard" that have better class than you so thank you for placing me in that category. I feel Great! I have self confidence and the wisdome to now allow your attempt of an insult to bother me.
seriously

Uvalde, TX

#37 Sep 10, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well our tax dollars are better spent on the streets, responding to crimes, rather than being spent on long sit down meals at restaurants doing nothing at whataburger or the kettle. Oh and maybe you should learn the difference between a suggestion and a complaint.
By Law everyone that works over 8 hours is required to have a 1 hour lunch. They work 12 hour shifts,they deal with peoples family problems, have to deal with drunks, violent people, drug dealers, gangsters or wanna be gangsters. It is a HIGHLY stressfull job and you want them to "pack a lunch" and not take a well deserved break? I wonder if your "suggestion" would be the same if it were you or a loved one that had this carrer choice?
maggot

Uvalde, TX

#38 Sep 11, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really impressed YOU just figured out I made an error. Congrats!! I'm really proud of you. My point remains and thank you. I know several people that you would consider "retard" that have better class than you so thank you for placing me in that category. I feel Great! I have self confidence and the wisdome to now allow your attempt of an insult to bother me.
You retard! Wisdom does not have an "e" at the end. What a loser! If you are going to talk smack, learn how to spell!
wolf

Uvalde, TX

#39 Sep 11, 2012
WELL SAID !!!
seriously

Uvalde, TX

#40 Sep 11, 2012
maggot wrote:
<quoted text> You retard! Wisdom does not have an "e" at the end. What a loser! If you are going to talk smack, learn how to spell!
Thank you for helping make my point!! Obviously you understood it and took the time to correct me. So again thank you all for showing the lack of class you have.:-) You make it so easy. BTW when you are actually "talking" smack you don't spell the words you speak. So what you should say is if you are going to "type" smack.... DA
nope

Uvalde, TX

#41 Sep 12, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for helping make my point!! Obviously you understood it and took the time to correct me. So again thank you all for showing the lack of class you have.:-) You make it so easy. BTW when you are actually "talking" smack you don't spell the words you speak. So what you should say is if you are going to "type" smack.... DA
If you want to be specific, people don't "type" anymore, they write on a keyboard. A "type" is a small metal block with a raised letter on one end, hence the term "typewriter."
Lol

United States

#43 Sep 12, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
By Law everyone that works over 8 hours is required to have a 1 hour lunch. They work 12 hour shifts,they deal with peoples family problems, have to deal with drunks, violent people, drug dealers, gangsters or wanna be gangsters. It is a HIGHLY stressfull job and you want them to "pack a lunch" and not take a well deserved break? I wonder if your "suggestion" would be the same if it were you or a loved one that had this carrer choice?
I work in the same profession, I pack my lunch or stop and pick something up real quick and back to my assignment. So now whats your logic? I guess you put the ass in assumption. And if they arent getting paid for that hour than I could care less, but if they are explain how thats fair? Its not like law enforcement officers are mandated to work law enforement we choose to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maneatters 14 min Jess 5
Snitches that sell max 27 min Someone who knows 1
Emily Bustamante 37 min Who knows 10
Jason White &Ana Garcia pregnant rumors 46 min Curious 1
Cachorro the stabber 1 hr No one you know 4
Wedding 1 hr Jac 2
Bikers 3 hr Shaw0812 2

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance