renter

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Renting a small nice place.prefer a woman but will consider.no smoke or drinker.or party.400 bills payed.
renter

Lockhart, TX

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
How many ppl can live n there.. Need a place for me n my kids ASAP.. Thanks
.oo sorry its for a 1 person maybee 2.its perfect for singles
to renter

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2013
I was wondering where exactly do u have this place Im intrested its just me and my Husband
renter

Lockhart, TX

#5 Apr 3, 2013
to renter wrote:
I was wondering where exactly do u have this place Im intrested its just me and my Husband
its in the uvalde estates
to renter

Crystal City, TX

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Can you email me? [email protected] or give me your #
me too

Uvalde, TX

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Is the house in the Estates still available? Can you provide me with a little more information? How small is small? One bedroom? Two bedroom? Is it located on a seperate piece of land? Do you allow pets? Is there a reason you "prefer" for the tenant to be a woman?
okay

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2013
The reason why a woman .less dramma party poopers.but i do want to rent it.so who ever comes first .but no special reason.its a semi trailer .i turned it into an apt.need to see it never been rented.its got a bathroom.bedroom small kitchen small fridge .perfect for one .some storage space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty shelby and Jerry 13 min No shame Shane 1
Angela Cordova 35 min Camellia 44
Martha z 42 min Johnny 1
Binky 1 hr mch 3
What ever happend to segio cano 1 hr El chapo 3
Joey O Esparza 2 hr Brett young 27
Soggy hot Uvalde 2 hr Uperv 51

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance