First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prime rib

Uvalde, TX

#1 Oct 7, 2012
I still miss u so much even though we've been apart for quite awhile. I be tried to move on but you still creep into my mind everyday. Just thought u ought to know
choice cut

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2012
I know what you have been going through. I feel the same. But only you can change that. I haven't gone anywhere. All you have to do is let me know you feel the same and we can start working our way back to each other.
gfds

Uvalde, TX

#3 Oct 7, 2012
You know how I feel I've told you over a million times my feelings haven't changed
Cheddar

Uvalde, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Get over it bro she moved on I hear she gots a boyfriend it's too late
Hurt

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2012
I knw wat u mean,I feel u. I'm still missing him,wanting & needing him so. Loving him forever & always. With faith & hope in my heart. I knw God answers prayers & will bring him back one day. Waiting!!!!!!
heaven

Austin, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Hurt, you should let him know how you feel.
LetGo

Beaverton, OR

#7 Oct 8, 2012
To all the people on here, if it was meant to be it'll work out, don't stress over something that might not happened.
FalseHopes

Uvalde, TX

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Wake up... Don't hold on! If the other wanted you, contact would have been made. Enjoy it for what it was and move on! Learn your lesson!
XOXO

Bellevue, WA

#9 Oct 8, 2012
I'm trying to let go. It's been 4 years and still I miss him. My girls miss him too...he called us his girls. I've tried moving on but I just can't. they all pale in comparison.
Why

Uvalde, TX

#10 Oct 8, 2012
What made him so special? What you looking for? Maybe something good right in front of you but you aren't seeing it cause you're so focused on past
prime rib

Uvalde, TX

#11 Oct 8, 2012
I believe everything happens for a reason. Yes ive moved on but there isnt one day that I still think of what could have been. I feel like I gave it my best eventhough I caused the breakup. Ive seen iand heard of the men come and go but when you have loved as hard as I have it didnt matter. I still love u and always will. Maybe someday our lives will cross again. You never know.
prime rib

Uvalde, TX

#12 Oct 8, 2012
choice cut wrote:
I know what you have been going through. I feel the same. But only you can change that. I haven't gone anywhere. All you have to do is let me know you feel the same and we can start working our way back to each other.
. Im here as well. Waiting
Hurt

United States

#13 Oct 8, 2012
He feels the same,jst that other things holds us apart.I believe one day itl happen. In gods name,all good things come to those who wait. With hope,faith & love in my heart. God will one day clear the path for us to reunite. Believing & waiting!!!!!!
james

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 8, 2012
hey give a chance how many kids u have and how old are u let me know ok
Omg

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
What would u do,if u were living with a married man. Who goes back to his wife,every chance he gets. What would u do?
to james

Uvalde, TX

#16 Oct 9, 2012
hey dude u sound like diz guy i used to know....he works in Knippa...is this u???
to prime rib

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Oct 9, 2012
U sound like u were in a marrige relationship u leave first family and gets into a second family u r so cunfused but who would do that only someone who is so retarted
Omg

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
It is dumb. So the second family isn't his. First family is his. But with second only cause of financial resins. First is the love of his life. He keeps choosing money over love. He never find happiness. Second women is stupid for staunch with him,when he keeps going back to first women. First women dumb for taking him back,but its love not money with first family. God help him open his eyes to make the right choice. Men,what would yall choose?
Yolanda

Uvalde, TX

#19 Oct 9, 2012
prime rib wrote:
I believe everything happens for a reason. Yes ive moved on but there isnt one day that I still think of what could have been. I feel like I gave it my best eventhough I caused the breakup. Ive seen iand heard of the men come and go but when you have loved as hard as I have it didnt matter. I still love u and always will. Maybe someday our lives will cross again. You never know.
who are you talking bout?
Wishing

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Oct 9, 2012
prime rib wrote:
<quoted text>. Im here as well. Waiting
I'm curious if you are who I think. Your not married at the moment and you have a child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lizzette Sanchez 27 min Jessica 2
seasonal job 46 min knowit 7
jordan winston 50 min knowit 18
Betos Bar 5 hr curios 30
jamie ruiz 5 hr lisa 2
how do u pass a drug test (Jun '10) 5 hr HIPPIE12 99
bubba and rennee 6 hr friend 3
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web