Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Judged:

Has anyone ever just sat down and read this shyt. yall are fcking retards no wounder why uvalde is shuch a shyt hole. all yall talk about is hoes and cheating whos fcking who. Did uvalde have anyone that finished school there or yall still going on your freshman year. I got a good idea maybe yall should worry about getting a real job and getting off welfare and having the state pay for shyt. or better yet how about yall grow the fck up and try to teach your kids something other then being complet retards like there mommy and daddy. yall are fighting cause this hoe slept with your man or your man slept with that hoe how about you worry about your kids being like mommy or daddy. and not having kids in jr high preg.
GetALyfe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

This is such little kid b/s.. Everyone needs to learn to mind their business...
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

Well It's a typical town and people use topix to talk shyt, doesn't mean Uvalde or the people in it are fcked up. No matter where you live, there's gossip, cheaters, etc!!!
Kraxu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Yuujhbgd Rr Tr
E.T.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

I wanna eat a dolphin!
Hiefu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Does anyone know if selena Flores is stiill married
smooth

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

For real. Look at these store n resturant mangers. Its different if they own it bt why does Shell have the mom as manager, dope head daughter in law as employee, crack head son n drug selling daughter as employee. This is not a family buisness. Bt managers are prejudice n putting who they want first n not those who qualify. Off duty police officer talking and making fun of things that happen.
Raiden

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

texan wrote:
Has anyone ever just sat down and read this shyt. yall are fcking retards no wounder why uvalde is shuch a shyt hole. all yall talk about is hoes and cheating whos fcking who. Did uvalde have anyone that finished school there or yall still going on your freshman year. I got a good idea maybe yall should worry about getting a real job and getting off welfare and having the state pay for shyt. or better yet how about yall grow the fck up and try to teach your kids something other then being complet retards like there mommy and daddy. yall are fighting cause this hoe slept with your man or your man slept with that hoe how about you worry about your kids being like mommy or daddy. and not having kids in jr high preg.
You're heading down the same route, calling everybody a retard. Your grammar is terrible; think before you post.
tye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

smooth wrote:
For real. Look at these store n resturant mangers. Its different if they own it bt why does Shell have the mom as manager, dope head daughter in law as employee, crack head son n drug selling daughter as employee. This is not a family buisness. Bt managers are prejudice n putting who they want first n not those who qualify. Off duty police officer talking and making fun of things that happen.
is this the north east or west shell?
your GED will work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Th GED you got from the high school will work of you want to be a food manager job on uvlade
i luvv me 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

I <3 CHESSE
i luvv me 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

I LUVV CHESSE
i luvv me 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

ME 2
i luvv me 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Hiefu wrote:
I DO
nah

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Hiefu wrote:
Yes still married
ruby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

texan wrote:
dnt waste the smart words u typed if they dnt listen to their parents what makes u think they r going to listen to u.worry about ur world what u do ur work ur life and dnt worry about what they do they r just laughing about what u saying. but thank you for worrying about another person or persons.
uval

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

some nice people here
crazies

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

does any body in uvalde tx know a christine n ? she is a liar of whatever she says, can not be trusted at all.
Sapoito

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Trevino?
smiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Anyone knows that new black guy his girlfriend works at walmart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Uvalde Forum right now

Search the Uvalde Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a kidney 7 min Lmao 1
betos bar full of drugs (Jun '13) 21 min Candy 4
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 26 min Defiant1 21,426
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min What I say xoxo 17,029
Klarissa Hernandez 48 min Mmmmmm 12
hot white boy at oasis 50 min Running with the fools 4
NEW chicken place 1 hr Customer 2 20
•••
•••
•••
Uvalde Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••