Will Uvalde eventually suck the life ...

Will Uvalde eventually suck the life out of me?

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

ambitions

Uvalde, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2012
My brother from the big city told me this,(paraphrased) "this town [mainly the people and lack of opportunity] will end up 'taking you out' in the end. Maybe not today, maybe not next year, but years from now. You really need to get the F out ASAP"
I have lived here for well over a decade. I also make relatively low wages and live with my pops. I don't have a vehicle, although I do have my education. My brother moved out of Uvalde in '10 told me this more than once.

Any input is appreciated
true

Uvalde, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2012
He's completely correct. This town has nothing to offer for someone who wants to better their life. I've been here all my life and had the chance to go when I was young and regret every minute of it. It's easy to say move out, but you're too busy just trying to get by to save any money. Now that times are even harder, it's hard to find a decent job but there's still a chance, even if the odds are against me. Find a job in SA when you can and just move.
Joshaaay

Uvalde, TX

#3 Dec 3, 2012
What town won't suck the life out of you? Every town is the same in their own way. Don't know why everyone hates Uvalde. I love it and would never EVER want to move anywhere else.
jie

Uvalde, TX

#4 Dec 3, 2012
true wrote:
He's completely correct. This town has nothing to offer for someone who wants to better their life. I've been here all my life and had the chance to go when I was young and regret every minute of it. It's easy to say move out, but you're too busy just trying to get by to save any money. Now that times are even harder, it's hard to find a decent job but there's still a chance, even if the odds are against me. Find a job in SA when you can and just move.
You ignorant people say this town has nothing and no jobs, well you are the person that puts yourself in that position by running around town and doing stupid śhit and doing bad In school
???

Uvalde, TX

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Hi
feelya

Lockhart, TX

#6 Dec 4, 2012
I have moved and came back to help out my family. But its what you make of it. Same as in any town or city you go to. You make the difference, not the local.
Lol

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Yes get away while you can.
joanna

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2012
I agree, Uvalde has no jobs, no real life, and eventually will lead to a life nowhere. I haven't lived there in years-its the best move I made to beTter myself. Uvalde only has jobs if you have connections to the school district, banks, or walmart, heb. Otherwise you are stuck with min wage convenience stores.
voodoo

San Antonio, TX

#10 Dec 7, 2012
if uvalde dont . there are some chixs in this town that willsuck it all out of u. not life!
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Actually Uvalde, in itself, is a great little Town and a great place to live and raise a family. Only the arrogant and stupid people and their arrogant and stupid ways and practices make this great little a hell place to live or raise a family. They can suck other people dry worse that the Texas drought because they can suck a hell out of other people mind, body, spirit and soul.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#12 Dec 8, 2012
The other people who can suck you out are the Uvalde Royalties and their slaves.
Muscular Ginger Man

Lubbock, TX

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Just LOL people that think HEB and Wal-Mart are good jobs.

Oh, this coming from a place where chicks think these border patrol guys are "rich".

Hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The chick that keeps posting bout Krista 13 min Barber 3
Krista retarded kids 4 hr Tres amigas 4
The town joke krista 6 hr triple-t 4
Incase you didn't know 7 hr Crazy about you 33
Krista party 8 hr Tres amigas 3
Maxi pad Rats 8 hr I posted this crap 3
Venting 9 hr I posted this crap 20

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance