Whataburger Tea
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
What are your thoughts? Mine are that it ALWAYS sucks! I love their burgers and fries but that nasty toilet water they label as tea is for the birds! Congratulations on having the worst tea in town!
Happymommy

Uvalde, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Omg I was thinking the same!!! It taste like watermelon or something fruity... It's gross! Golden chick has best tea in town!
man

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
The tea is :( gross they need to change it
hmm

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
id love to tea bag one of the girls that works there damn she got a booty
Double

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Feb 8, 2013
It tastes like it was made in the same pot as week old coffee.
true

Uvalde, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2013
It tastes that way because they're using cheap food service tea. I've watched them do it and they're not doing anything wrong, they just need to get better tea.
trevinos

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Sweet tea?? Never tried it there
indeed

Uvalde, TX

#8 Feb 9, 2013
tastes gross.
and it never has enough sugar
Fyi

Uvalde, TX

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Get a life and make your own tea...or don't buy tea order something else!!!
indeed

Uvalde, TX

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Fyi wrote:
well someone's on there period.
Mike

Ballwin, MO

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Fyi wrote:
You must be the tea maker or tea buyer, this wasn't meant to upset you, I was only trying to find out if anyone actually liked your tea. When I eat there, it's funny, I'll watch other people go and get the tea. I'll wait, watching for the ugly face they make after a sip, then try and guess if they'll go and pour it out and get a soda, or just not have a beverage for lunch, all the while thinking, "wow, they must've had a bad batch". Little do they know, it tastes crappy there all of the time!
guy

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> You must be the tea maker or tea buyer, this wasn't meant to upset you, I was only trying to find out if anyone actually liked your tea. When I eat there, it's funny, I'll watch other people go and get the tea. I'll wait, watching for the ugly face they make after a sip, then try and guess if they'll go and pour it out and get a soda, or just not have a beverage for lunch, all the while thinking, "wow, they must've had a bad batch". Little do they know, it tastes crappy there all of the time!
well thanks for repeating this maybe you should let the manager know in person
true

Uvalde, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2013
I don't mind the tea - it's not the best but I'm sure they'll find out about this thread. If the tea changes, we'll know they got the message.
Yuk

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Man there tea is grose
true

Uvalde, TX

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Yuk wrote:
Man there tea is grose
But it's not as bad as your spelling.
Yuk

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Well at least I don't charge people for my spelling!
truthful

Raymondville, TX

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Yuk wrote:
Well at least I don't charge people for my spelling!
great point!
ur dumb

Ballwin, MO

#18 Feb 16, 2013
true wrote:
I don't mind the tea - it's not the best but I'm sure they'll find out about this thread. If the tea changes, we'll know they got the message.
An entire corporation isn't going to change their tea based on ur dumbass comments on topix.
true

Uvalde, TX

#19 Feb 16, 2013
ur dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
An entire corporation isn't going to change their tea based on ur dumbass comments on topix.
no, not the entire corporation, but one store might. no need to sh!t on my idea.
Yuk

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not the entire corporation, but one store might. no need to sh!t on my idea.
it's more like someone sh!t in the tea. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa reyes 31 min I know 7
I still miss and love you nalgona 2 hr triple-t 3
Kristina Pichardo from MHMR keeps deleting her ... 5 hr Connie 48
Deahnna Cortez 5 hr Worried 8
Eddie chapo 6 hr lol 73
Christina c deletes again!! 7 hr watching you fall 5
People you had a crush on in highschool and after 7 hr vero 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages