2 Found Shot After Crash Along Knox C...

2 Found Shot After Crash Along Knox County Road | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 76 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 2, 2011, titled 2 Found Shot After Crash Along Knox County Road | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Two people were found shot, one fatally, after a vehicle crash late Friday along a rural Knox County road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Duh

Marysville, OH

#64 Jul 4, 2011
martinsburg girl wrote:
Why dont yall keep your smart coments to yourself. This is a very small town where everyone know everybody. What yaall need to remember is that was someone's daughter mom,sister aunt granddaughter. If you cant say something with respect then dont say anything at all. Everyone around here is still in shock
These are the same people who get on these comment boards and make jokes about "porch monkeys" and so on when some innocent black child or grandmother in Columbus gets killed. These people live to make derogatory remarks about others and to get a rise out of decent people. Ignore their ignorant remarks and they will stop posting here and go somewhere else.
Peacemaker

Lima, OH

#65 Jul 4, 2011
Well I see alot of speculation and thats all well and good but Im sure being as small a town as it is that they will figure it all out and Jesse is like a brother to me so I would appreciate it if ppl wouldnt speculate about how "bad" a person is by their record because Ive got a peppered record only because I feel that marijuana is a lot less harmful than alcohol... I can tell you that the other person involved is a maniac and he was under disability so taking guns away is not the answer

Since: Jul 11

Cleveland, TN

#66 Jul 4, 2011
martinsburg girl wrote:
this happened in front of my house it was not a homicide suicide. someone drove past and shot them!!
Was they already wrecked when they where shot? How scary that it happen right in front of your home!

Since: Jul 11

Cleveland, TN

#67 Jul 4, 2011
I am just trying to figure out how they knew the tag#.
GROW UP

Norcross, GA

#68 Jul 4, 2011
First of all some ppl really need to grow up!!! You are talking about someones life here and they are someones babies!!!!! I am from that area and i do know one of them!!! I dont appreiciate some of the comments being made. didnt your momma's teach you any better to say things like this about ppl. It would be one thing if someone did something stupid and make fun but someone was killed and the other seriously injured! so if you dont have anything better to do then make fun of ppl who have died or been critiacally injured, get a life and pray that ppl dont talk about you that way when you are gone.
whistlepig

Holmesville, OH

#69 Jul 4, 2011
I agree with citygal15 in that I hope things get better soon.

Within the last year I have moved from Columbus where it was not unusual to hear gunshots four or five times a night. I specifically picked Knox County as my new home for many reasons but one of them was the convenience of a larger town with a small town neighborly feel. Yet it seems crime is steadily getting worse. Honestly I would rather write about the great things happening to Knox County on http://wwww.mountvernonlinks.com than this kind of stuff.

Cheers
whistlepig

Holmesville, OH

#70 Jul 4, 2011
I agree with citygal15 in that I hope things get better soon.

Within the last year I have moved from Columbus where it was not unusual to hear gunshots four or five times a night. I specifically picked Knox County as my new home for many reasons but one of them was the convenience of a larger town with a small town neighborly feel. Yet it seems crime is steadily getting worse. Honestly I would rather write about the great things happening to Knox County on http://www.mountvernonlinks.com than this kind of stuff.

Cheers
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#71 Jul 4, 2011
jeeplady99 wrote:
Yes that was a wonderful idea to let everyone have a gun
these thug and gansters will have a gun regardless of the law,
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#72 Jul 4, 2011
CRIME IS HEAR TO STAY unless we as agroup of people start to take back our city , i know it will be very hard because these thugs will threatin us with harm,i feel like let them keep killinf each other till they get it out of their system,
Someone Even Closer

Lima, OH

#73 Jul 5, 2011
Someone Close "I am not sure about the details but I know all the people involved (mentioned and unmentioned) and they are all a couple french frys short of a happy meal. I am not trying to be cold but facts are facts and all involved are far from upstanding citizens.family members are close behind"

Well you obviously arent that close because Jesse was a very intelligent young man and also like a brother to me so I would appreciate it if you would keep your comments to yourself as he is now paralyzed from the chest down and his girlfriend dead. He may not have been perfect but I realize he was a product of his environment and the piece of crap that made him the way he is is also the same piece of crap that did this. Jesse wouldve given the shirt off his back to help just about anyone even after learning to lie cheat and steal from the most important male in his life: HIS FATHER
Someone Even Closer

Lima, OH

#74 Jul 5, 2011
martinsburg girl wrote:
<quoted text> they were shot before they wrecked there were shells in my driveway
I would explain anything you are wondering if you would like and as for the rest of you idiots I DEF HAVE THE ENTIRE STORY FROM THE COLLINS FAMILY SO STOP JUDGING AND SPECULATING LIKE A BUNCH OF FOOLS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RUN THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT THINGS AND PEOPLE THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANYONE ON HERE THATS SAID ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RELEVANT
cuddlefur4

Findlay, OH

#75 Jul 5, 2011
I wish the news media would report that they've found the suspect and any other relevant, useful information so that those of us who live within hundreds of feet of the shooting can relax, and maybe it would thwart some of the negative remarks/speculation. To someone watching the news, it looks like the guy who did this is still on the loose . . .
friendofvictim

Mount Vernon, OH

#76 Jul 5, 2011
I think that you all should keep your assumptions to yourself. The truth is going to come out. As for those of you that are making your "funny" comments I think you need to remember that there are families out there hurting. I am sure they do not find your comments clever or cute. Amish drive-by? Is that supposed to be funny? To me it is a little juvenile!! As far as people that are crazy from that there part of the country. Really? Is that all you have? Grow up people! The victim is a childhood friend of mine that I also graduated HS with him and these comments are not needed and are hurtful. Please before you make a comment keep in mind the families could read this. How would you feel it was a family member of your's and you read this rubbish?
friendofvictim

Mount Vernon, OH

#77 Jul 5, 2011
cuddlefur4 wrote:
I wish the news media would report that they've found the suspect and any other relevant, useful information so that those of us who live within hundreds of feet of the shooting can relax, and maybe it would thwart some of the negative remarks/speculation. To someone watching the news, it looks like the guy who did this is still on the loose ...
I have heard that the suspect is in custody. I know the family and believe this is the truth.
Duh

Marysville, OH

#78 Jul 5, 2011
http://www.mountvernonnews.com/ For more info. Just remember: any time there is a horrible tragedy out there, whether it be rural, ghetto, upper-class, lower-class or whatever, families are hurting. This message is not intended for the sick trolls who enjoy leaving heartless remarks and get off on seeing the anguished reactions of friends, family, and other (more decent) posters.
kidd30

Decatur, GA

#79 Jul 5, 2011
friendofvictim wrote:
I think that you all should keep your assumptions to yourself. The truth is going to come out. As for those of you that are making your "funny" comments I think you need to remember that there are families out there hurting. I am sure they do not find your comments clever or cute. Amish drive-by? Is that supposed to be funny? To me it is a little juvenile!! As far as people that are crazy from that there part of the country. Really? Is that all you have? Grow up people! The victim is a childhood friend of mine that I also graduated HS with him and these comments are not needed and are hurtful. Please before you make a comment keep in mind the families could read this. How would you feel it was a family member of your's and you read this rubbish?
I agree, the family is in my prayers and everyone else needs to calm down and have a little compassion.....leave the smart remarks to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Brady the toilet slave Apr 27 April 1
Ron who mowes golf course Apr 13 Tammys thought 1
Kate Ryan Apr '16 That bitch 1
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Mar '16 Jeff 8
Priscilla Dawn Hickman's murder (Jan '13) Mar '16 thank god i moved 3
Missing person Mar '16 Missing Woman 1
News Take steps with Emotions Anonymous (Sep '10) Mar '16 Deborah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages