2 Found Shot After Crash Along Knox C...

2 Found Shot After Crash Along Knox County Road | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 76 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 2, 2011, titled 2 Found Shot After Crash Along Knox County Road | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Two people were found shot, one fatally, after a vehicle crash late Friday along a rural Knox County road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#1 Jul 2, 2011
I would think that sometime between 11 PM last night and this morning they would have a little more information about what happened.

Like for instance, were these two people victims, or were they bad people running and failing to get away?
Countrymomma

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2011
their not saying they don't have any info on it they just aren't ready too release any yet b/c it may incriminate the case!
Bee

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2011
Gut instinct says homicide/suicide. I hope my instinct is wrong. In any case, this is sad. Somewhere, family members are in pain. My heart goes out to them.
yep

Westerville, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2011
Bee wrote:
Gut instinct says homicide/suicide. I hope my instinct is wrong. In any case, this is sad. Somewhere, family members are in pain. My heart goes out to them.
Murder/suicide was my first thought as well......
Some Folks Dance

London, OH

#5 Jul 2, 2011
Amish Drive-By?
The Celtic One

Dayton, OH

#6 Jul 2, 2011
Some Folks Dance wrote:
Amish Drive-By?
OH that's bad!
LeisaRN

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Jul 2, 2011
They have a BOLO out for a 57 yr old male in a white chevy suburban. Doubt it is a murder/suicide.
sweet

Westerville, OH

#8 Jul 2, 2011
LeisaRN wrote:
They have a BOLO out for a 57 yr old male in a white chevy suburban. Doubt it is a murder/suicide.
OJ must be in Ohio lol
The Real Private Citizen

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2011
Some Folks Dance wrote:
Amish Drive-By?
No...Billy-Bob driveby shooting!
LeisaRN

Mount Vernon, OH

#10 Jul 2, 2011
LeisaRN wrote:
No, they actually gave the name on the scanner and it was not OJ. And they guy is white.
Brent

Westerville, OH

#12 Jul 2, 2011
Probably cut someone off while driving and it pissed them off, Road rage is killer...literally. People are crazy like that round' dat der countraaaaay
Brian

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 Jul 2, 2011
westside wrote:
<quoted text>what else could it be idiot? thats the only two options. accidental shootings are not in pairs. the case is yours sherlock.
Just murder. Doesn't have to be suicide involved. I will refrain from calling you names!
whose the idiot

Sunbury, OH

#14 Jul 2, 2011
westside wrote:
<quoted text>what else could it be idiot? thats the only two options. accidental shootings are not in pairs. the case is yours sherlock.
You might want to not call others idiots when your remarks resemble some idiocy as well. Nobody said anything about an accidental shooting. And what else could it be? It could be that driver A pissed off driver B and driver B shot driver A and passenger C and high tailed it out of dodge. Doesn't take too much Sherlock Holmes to realize there is more than one viable scenario for the little information provider.
who is the idiot

Sunbury, OH

#15 Jul 2, 2011
exactly. There is just not enough information to make any kind of educated guess from what has been released. Would be nice to know if there is a crazy person running around out there somewhere. I guess we will know when they are ready for us to know.
Nickels

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jul 2, 2011
Drug deal gone bad? Maybe stopped along a rural road for a deal and it went wrong the person shot the driver and the passenger as they were driving away and the driver crashes the car.
curious

Sunbury, OH

#17 Jul 2, 2011
well if the comments are true about them looking for a 57 year old man in a white truck, they know who the suspect is and it's not just a random person ticked off with road rage. The only way they would know his age is if they had a license plate number. So sounds like possibly all of the people are known to each other.
Ohio Farmer

Piketon, OH

#18 Jul 2, 2011
George W.Bush did it !
Turtle

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Jul 2, 2011
Mount Vernon News is reporting they have "only sketchy information" at this time. http://www.mountvernonnews.com/blog/2011/07/0...

Since: Jul 11

Mount Vernon, OH

#20 Jul 2, 2011
I am a memeber of the Martinsburg Community. And i am very upset with what has been going on lately. This used to be a nice town to live in where everybody knows everybody. Now all you hear about is Crime! Thats not a good thing. They need to talk about some of the things like, Education and test scores and the things that form a community. I hope this gets better. Thank you for reading this comment and may you have a blessed day.
LeisaRN

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Jul 2, 2011
Turtle wrote:
Mount Vernon News is reporting they have "only sketchy information" at this time. http://www.mountvernonnews.com/blog/2011/07/0...
You will find that the Mount Vernon News is usually the LAST to report any information. They usually get their news from local forums or the Columbus news stations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felony 3 ovi Judge Eyster (Dec '14) Jun 27 Great idea 4
international paper Jun 18 shift 2
Prostitutes? Jun 17 Aeiou 2
Danielle Krzosky Jun 16 Whatever 2
News Caught on camera: Shocking moment autistic man ... May '15 knows enough 2
wasmada dabada iyo siilka tee macaan? May '15 aragtidaada waa m... 1
News LocalMount Vernon police annual report availabl... May '15 John law 1
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE