Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Was at the turning stone Sunday watching football... I found it hilarious that they are in the news acting all offended by the redskins name but they had the Skins Broncos game on 90% of the TVs and the NY teams were on only a few.... In the sports bar there the 3 main bigger TVs all had the redskins on....... Hey halbriter why don't you quit being an attention whore or actually practice what you preach.... If your people are so offended by the term redskins they maybe you ought not have any of there games on in your establishment.... You self righteous, double standard redskin dick....
Halbritter not Oneidan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

what a joke wrote:
Was at the turning stone Sunday watching football... I found it hilarious that they are in the news acting all offended by the redskins name but they had the Skins Broncos game on 90% of the TVs and the NY teams were on only a few.... In the sports bar there the 3 main bigger TVs all had the redskins on....... Hey halbriter why don't you quit being an attention whore or actually practice what you preach.... If your people are so offended by the term redskins they maybe you ought not have any of there games on in your establishment.... You self righteous, double standard redskin dick....
According to Claudia Tenney, NYS Assemblywoman, Ray Halbritter does not have an ounce of Oneida blood in him! "Oneida Nation Representative Ray Halbritter, who is also the CEO of Oneida Nation Enterprises, is not recognized in his position by the Grand Council of Chiefs governing the Six Nations Iroquois Confederacy. Halbritter is not a legitimate member of the Oneida tribe, Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney told The Daily Caller.

If this is true he stole over 2million dollars from those Indians and gave it to Obama!

According to Tenney, he is nothing more than an Obama crony and has high powered dirtbags from Washington, DC behind him.
yeah right

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

what a joke wrote:
I noticed the same thing... you are right it is extremely hypocritical...
Bathrooms

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

what a joke wrote:
Great point!! The Redskins name wasn't a problem with Ray before now was it!!
Halbitcher

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Doesn't surprise me one bit, after all we all know his ultimate goal is to get involved in politics and run for office.Ray "redskin" Halbriter is what all the guys at work refer to him as now or Redskin Ray.We have a guy of native american decent he laughs more than anyone else and his favorite team is the redskins. But oh wait according Redskin Ray the name is offensive.
Bathrooms

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

"Redskin Ray" LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

261 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should america bring segregation back 5 min awesome 16
New City, New Women 5 min Utica Positivity Brigade 2
carla percia bs email 6 min anon 16
what kind of life could riggie really have 8 min BobbyO1967 7
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Billy O Liar 6,347
The Tailor & the Cook 23 min beret bastards 15
sametta sametta sametta 45 min knows her 2
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 51 min NY unhappiest in US 23
ConMed under siege? 2 hr Old School Fan 12
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 4 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 34
Golfers- where do you play and why 5 hr jackson 42
WKTV's new broadcast desk 6 hr uticanna 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search