First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#30 Apr 3, 2014
Utica Greaser Fest wrote:
<quoted text>DOOD bitch! Di your mother ask you to shyt on her again?
BOOM! I just sank your battleship bitch! Zzzzt! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz! Zzzzz!
Cretin, please take your media or put down the Early Times or both.
Utica Greaser Fest

United States

#32 Apr 3, 2014
No. He hasn't found the country of Africa yet. He's waiting to pick up his new footmobile Monday!
Nicole

Oneida, NY

#34 Apr 4, 2014
The New Guy wrote:
You guys are putting a pin in my balloon. There must be something unique around here. I was kind of looking forward to "riggies". Nicole's probably not real either.
oh im real baby but its my boyfriend Alan Zyla that wants to f*cked and I really wanna watch. You like big girls and pretty boys new guy?
The New Guy

Utica, NY

#35 Apr 4, 2014
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>oh im real baby but its my boyfriend Alan Zyla that wants to f*cked and I really wanna watch. You like big girls and pretty boys new guy?
Oh my. I have been reading about this rash thing. I won't get one will I? And btw. where's the business district? Help me..
NYorker

Utica, NY

#36 Apr 4, 2014
Whitesboro Freak Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. It's just another broken down region along the old Erie Canal. Also if you have ever had chicken rigatoni you've had chicken riggies. Also don't lower yourself to using childish terms like they do. It's rigatoni not riggies. People out of the region will laugh at you if you use that term.
We are very not impressed. Nobody cares
The New Guy

Utica, NY

#39 Apr 4, 2014
I don't know you guys are starting to worry me. I came here because I heard there was going to be a nano center and its not looking very good here from some of your posts. Everybody's just kidding right? Except Nicole of course!! Where's a good place to go and meet some great Uticans? I need to get to know my way around town.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#40 Apr 4, 2014
Whitesboro Puke Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually within the past 8 months I've been in Chicago, Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Diego, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Portland, Seattle, Spokane, buffalo, Pittsburgh, LA, Montreal, Toronto, and San Francisco. I think I have them all. I can't remember.
And for the record where I'm staying in Philly right now there's a million pizza shops that serve tomato pie which was actually invented in New Jersey. Did you know that?
Wow, you went to all those places just to get porked in the rear!!! Oh well, to each their own.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#41 Apr 4, 2014
The New Guy wrote:
I don't know you guys are starting to worry me. I came here because I heard there was going to be a nano center and its not looking very good here from some of your posts. Everybody's just kidding right? Except Nicole of course!! Where's a good place to go and meet some great Uticans? I need to get to know my way around town.
One of these nights make it down to BenGee's Downtown Bar on Columbia Avenue. It's a happening joint with lots of cool people. Enjoy a cold one and a pickled egg or two. Don't worry - they always have a couple of doors open so if the eggs cause you to lay down a few farts there's plenty of ventilation. Right next door is Teasers. They feature the finest in adult entertainment. For a modest tip, those chicks will rub you the right way, if you know what I mean.
The New Guy

Utica, NY

#43 Apr 6, 2014
Well I went to BenGees but I didn't go in. The place and the area looked a little seedy to me. thanks for the tip anyway. Any other suggestions? HELP, its getting lonely.
Gagy

West Hartford, CT

#44 Apr 6, 2014
The New Guy wrote:
Well I went to BenGees but I didn't go in. The place and the area looked a little seedy to me. thanks for the tip anyway. Any other suggestions? HELP, its getting lonely.
Finger Bullet by Faxton Hospital on Bennett St
Killabrew Tavern rt 12b new Hartford
It's best to hit these spots Friday nights to get the full effects. It's seems the crowds flip after 11 and a whole new bunch of people come in. Everybody has their favorites but those are two of the popular ones
Hey Rashy

New Hartford, NY

#46 Apr 6, 2014
No Chicken Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried Johnson Park?
Why don't you admit you're gay? It's OK these days.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T0B1 ...
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#48 Apr 6, 2014
No Chicken Riggies wrote:
Now trashy why would I admit something that's not true?
Then explain why you frequent the gay threads? Lolololololol. It's OK Dave.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T0B1 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead body on barnes ave!!!! 11 min Dr Doctor 1
Body Found On Barnes Ave 15 min Enquiring Minds 1
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 25 min oky 42
dear mr mayor of utica 34 min Wrong Answer 9
Ok to slap a guy? 45 min Truth 15
DejaVu Bar and Lounge 45 min Snuffanuckalass 4
RICKS Place is the new 2J's 1 hr bob 36
Sangertown To Close 1 hr They might as wel... 11
Most Women are Unstable These Days 2 hr unbelievable lite... 37
ND blows out Proctor!!! 3 hr Local 28