Next Last
Gayguy

Clinton, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2012
I'd eat their pork.
Woww

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2012
Actually if you knew anything about Bosnians you would know that they don't eat pork it's against the religion .. Serbs eat pork!
Game Master

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Really? Not all Bosnians are Muslim. Some are Catholic, some Orthodox Xian, some pagan, and some are secular or non-practicing.
Woww

East Haven, CT

#5 Mar 2, 2012
Game Master wrote:
Really? Not all Bosnians are Muslim. Some are Catholic, some Orthodox Xian, some pagan, and some are secular or non-practicing.
the real Bosnians are MUSLIM!! Not one real Bosnian will eat pork . I'm Bosnian so I think I would know this

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2012
Dr Oz is Muslim and he ate pork on his tv show today.
Not all Muslims follow a strict regime, they drink alcohol etc.
Personally I don't think eating pork and drinking alcohol make someone a bad muslim. It's what is in your heart that counts.
500 Bench

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2012
The Bosnian girls are super hot in there late teens and early 20's, but then something happens to their faces and turns em butt ugly. Nice bodies though.
Just the Facts Mam

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 4, 2012
500 Bench wrote:
The Bosnian girls are super hot in there late teens and early 20's, but then something happens to their faces and turns em butt ugly. Nice bodies though.
It's from taking money shot facials
500 Bench

Rome, NY

#11 Mar 4, 2012
Just the Facts Mam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's from taking money shot facials
LOL!!!!
larissa31

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
500 Bench wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
I'm bosnian and I know most of them do not eat pork. However there are some people who do eat it. And not all of bosnian girls turn ugly, just some
Me too

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Woww wrote:
<quoted text> the real Bosnians are MUSLIM!! Not one real Bosnian will eat pork . I'm Bosnian so I think I would know this
I am Bosnian also, and you are wrong. There is no right or wrong Bosnian. Bosnian is nationality, being Muslim is your religion. So there you are wrong. I am Bosnian and I am Catholic.
Really

Blossvale, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
I know lots of Bosnian Muslims that eat pork. Just like plenty of Catholics eat meat on Friday's during Lent. Noone is going to hell because of it. Not very person is a religious fanatic.
BOSNIANS LOVE PORK

Hamilton, NY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
and salvage title cars, and they wish they were russian deep down inside
Molim

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
I've seen many Bosnian guys whose pork I wouldn't mind eating.
Sorry

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Thank god their wives are pigs
N love salvage title cars

Hamilton, NY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
because they are stupid muslim freaks that refuse to shower
Nagib Obala

New York, NY

#20 Jan 24, 2013
N love salvage title cars wrote:
because they are stupid muslim freaks that refuse to shower
yeah, fck you too
BOSNIANS LOVE PORK

Hamilton, NY

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Nagib Obala wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, fck you too
why dont you post a copy of the title to your car and that will put an end to this debate.....you spineless little fragile jew looking cowards....why didnt you guys act so tough to the serbs?, oh thats right you were to busy hiding while they raped and slaughtered everyone you knew, i bet it really pissed you off seeing your mom mounted by one or two or three of them...lol
Nagib Obala

New York, NY

#22 Jan 24, 2013
BOSNIANS LOVE PORK wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you post a copy of the title to your car and that will put an end to this debate.....you spineless little fragile jew looking cowards....why didnt you guys act so tough to the serbs?, oh thats right you were to busy hiding while they raped and slaughtered everyone you knew, i bet it really pissed you off seeing your mom mounted by one or two or three of them...lol
No serb or croat soldier did anything to me or anybody I know. I came here after the war, to enjoy free stuff and live tax free for the rest of my life.
Bosnian

Waltham, MA

#23 Jan 24, 2013
BOSNIANS LOVE PORK wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you post a copy of the title to your car and that will put an end to this debate.....you spineless little fragile jew looking cowards....why didnt you guys act so tough to the serbs?, oh thats right you were to busy hiding while they raped and slaughtered everyone you knew, i bet it really pissed you off seeing your mom mounted by one or two or three of them...lol
Hey we don't even have to be at war I do the same thing with u wifey every day while u at work and she does beg me for threesome Man U have to put leash on that ho man
Greg

Caroline Springs, Australia

#24 Jul 2, 2013
Bosnians are muslim because the Ottoman empire forced them to. It was be a muslim or die. The Bosnia region was under Croatia but the Ottoman advances stoped at the current Croatian border and seperated the Ottoman empire from Croatia which then later created Bosnia who are Croatian Muslims or Serbian Muslims. Bosnia is not a race its mixed between Croatian and Serb Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why ]\[lGGERS BURN AND ROB EVERYTHING WHEN THEY... 3 min PlanetoftheApes 11
Trump needs to be impeached 6 min PlanetoftheApes 125
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 9 min Kell kell 82
Not All Nazis Are Bad 12 min kippah 4
Stay Away from these Contractors 30 min oie 17
Keeler does it again! 32 min Truth 38
Head Cobbler Located in Whitesboro 39 min Po Key Men 2
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr usa 10
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 13 hr Oh Well 439
No Minorities Please at Saranac Thursday 15 hr MUDSHARK MIN WAGE 68