New Home Closings in Utica Fall to Zero

New Home Closings in Utica Fall to Zero

Posted in the Utica Forum

Thanks mayor Roefaro

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Feb 16, 2013
In October, the Utica, NY market saw a decline year-over-year in new home closings, and the decline was by a larger percentage than the September 2012. New home closings moved from one a year earlier to none after the figure moved from two in September 2011 to one in September 2012.

A total of 11 new homes were sold during the 12 months that ended in October, down from 12 for the year that ended in September.

New home closings were none out of the 200 total closings, a move on a percentage basis from one of 233 a year earlier. After rising year-over-year in September, closings of new and existing homes declined year-over-year in October.
Seriously

Springfield, NJ

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Your talking in a circle. Who would want to build a new house in utica. There really is no incentive. High taxes and no desirable land.
abc

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Thanks mayor Roefaro wrote:
In October, the Utica, NY market saw a decline year-over-year in new home closings, and the decline was by a larger percentage than the September 2012. New home closings moved from one a year earlier to none after the figure moved from two in September 2011 to one in September 2012.
A total of 11 new homes were sold during the 12 months that ended in October, down from 12 for the year that ended in September.
New home closings were none out of the 200 total closings, a move on a percentage basis from one of 233 a year earlier. After rising year-over-year in September, closings of new and existing homes declined year-over-year in October.
Where in Utica is there space for a new house?
Sam

Greig, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in Utica is there space for a new house?
Cornhill, so many building lots, but no body in their right mind would build a home in Utica NY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My gf is kinky 16 min Trump 4
rape waverly place 18 min Trump 2
1946 this day in history 6 hr National Geograph... 5
wktv mornings 6 hr tell me you are j... 82
Boycott Lukins 6 hr Mary 16
News Police: Utica man steals $60 worth of plastic b... 7 hr Daryll 4
top basketball players 9 hr Hoop Comment 18
Brahbam arrest 9 hr Jesus Jones 42
jill real 11 hr Sam 27
Turning stone 12 hr local 45