tan herb

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
My vote is the one in whitesboro
NiceTry

Carthage, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Washingon Mills and Burrstone are good.

When are they going to follow suit and change the Washington Mills 1 to match the others????
sum1

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Washington Mills is best IMO. The one on Burrstone is pretty good. The Mohawk/Eagle street one is the worst mainly because scumbag ghetto employees work there w no pride. Worst food time after time.
tommy

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 24, 2013
North Utica one. It looks like an oldtime burger place. Best service and freshest cooked food, if you can call McDonalds fresh.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Washington Mills
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2013
This is a joke, right?
Dillinger

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
This is a joke, right?
No, this is no joke. This is Utica where McDonald's is considered 5 star dining and unemployed wellies post on topix all day.
newsflash

New York, NY

#9 Jul 25, 2013
They all suck!
confused

Lowville, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2013
a good mcdonald's doesnt exist..
Booger

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jul 26, 2013
tan herb wrote:
My vote is the one in whitesboro
Where is the one located in Whitesboro, up your assssss? Whitesboro has never had a McDonalds. Ronald refused to put one there because the village sucks. The Burger King moved into Whitesboro many years ago because the village cried for a Burger Crap joint. So I ask you, who would win a fight?, Ronald or the King? I say Ronald because he would kick the King in the nuts with his giant yellow shoes and knock his nuts off.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Liverpool, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2013
They all have the same owner and all serve the same food.....i eat at mcdonalds about twice a yr.......
Sarah

Waterville, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Asking for the best McDonalds is like asking for the sweetest smelling poop

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2013
The new one in the Hannaford plaza east Utica. All newly remodeled.
My opinion

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2013
And I think everyone eats at McDonalds from time to time. I like this post. Because different McDonalds whether owned by the same person or not do serve different quality foods. I went to Burrstone Road a couple days ago, nasty, nasty, nasty! The FF were cold, dry and hard, had No taste and lacked salt. Disgusting. Then I went to eat my big mac and the damn thing was thrown together with two bottom buns LOL seriously no seseme seed bun for me!!!! It was the craziest Big Mac every! Place Sucks! Returned the whole meal for a credit. No apology, was received rudely by the front line register girl and then the supervisor. Looking at me like I did something wrong. Place sucks, staff sucks, food sucks ....
Bad buns

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2013
2 of the last 3 times I went to the Burrstone one. I got old / hard buns. the 1st time it happened it was around 2p so I thought maybe it was laying around since lunch time rush and dried out. last time I went it was 5:15p and should of been fresh but it was far from that. plus the Drive thru always forgets sauce for nuggets. but when you ask for extra they charge. I told them they owed me money for all the time they never included any.
Blabbel

Minoa, NY

#17 Jul 28, 2013
The McD at Burrstone/Gene is FILTHY and the eployees are misrably rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 15 min Phony Free Lunch 21
Jo .. He'll be ready for you? 32 min Tabby 1
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 41 min Drill her 2
Who is running the Comets? 1 hr wondering in utica 1
Danielle Shelanskey Mellor 1 hr Nice 9
Pepper Spray 1 hr Joe Fri 6
Does anyone know a black kid Andrew, aka coconut? 1 hr Snoop 2
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr j3333rd 235
Sam wessing 12 hr Giggidy 26
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 12 hr Uh huh 22