Pisshead Pisssente spewing shit again

Pisshead Pisssente spewing shit again

Posted in the Utica Forum

duke

Tampa, FL

#1 Jul 30, 2014
He needs to put his glasses on and reread his vision 2020 plan. It is twaddle, bullshit and platitudes spun ever so badly into a ridiculous web of lies. This guy needs to be kicked to the curb pronto. His lack of education and general inept management of the county has cost taxpayers dearly. His overpaid troop of goons do nothing and earn huge salaries. Taxes continue to increase in the face of record surpluses. Kick this alcoholic meathead back to Rome.
Riggie is Cretin

Ocean City, NJ

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Heather knows wrote:
It won't changed. The government grubs are too ensconced there. They all stick together and rip you all off. They voted for that waste and criminality.
The demon spawn of Riggie and Cretin - Heather knows! Yessss!
no more

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2014
I will the county f in blind!!!!!!! Three yrs ago I sold my 250k home to my two kids for $10.00. After my three years where they wont bother you, I have racked up $24k in grocery bills, 210k in entertainment bills, 60k in medical, 129k in misc stuff and am now in process of going bankrupt!!! I had a 840 credit score, but decided it was time to pay everyone back who ripped me off.
marcoccia

Earlville, NY

#6 Jul 30, 2014
hey

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 31, 2014
How's that love child of his doing? Does he ever see him?
Little big man is a big schmuck and he will eventually be ousted from his job.
Taxes At Work

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Jul 31, 2014
He's pissed away millions on the new "International Airport". Millions with nothing to show for it except a bill for the sucker taxpayers.
hetta

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 31, 2014
He needs to buy a one-way ticket and hop on a plane at the 'international airport' destined for asia and he can take eleanor with him and his entourage of baboons.
jim brown

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2014
Oneida county is highest sales Tax rate in new York state. Great job
eatgrapes

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 31, 2014
Utica SamboTech Summit wrote:
"Baboons" is a great word for them too. What aFucking loser. What did this parasite jerkoff do before he lander the pubic servant gig?
He was a go-fer and lackey for a political hack in Rome. No job of any worth, no brains required and he was hired because of who he knew in the goomba circle of thievery, corruption and graft..
Goons Run The Show

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Jul 31, 2014
Utica SamboTech Summit wrote:
"Baboons" is a great word for them too. What aFucking loser. What did this parasite jerkoff do before he lander the pubic servant gig?
He got anointed to the OCIDA. No show job with a small office & a phone. Kept his mouth shut like a good boy, played ball with the goons that run the county until his turn came up. Got appointed to C.E. by said goons when Griffo moved higher up in the food chain as state senator. End of story except we're stuck with him as voter's are too retarded to get rid of him.
aurelio bianco

Syracuse, NY

#14 Aug 1, 2014
And don't forget his chief of staff, retired UPD Sgt. Al Candido, drawing a salary of $86K/year on top of his $60K police pension, which was granted on a waiver by the state. Pissente brags he's his personal bodyguard.
Asz Stinks

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Aug 2, 2014
aurelio bianco wrote:
And don't forget his chief of staff, retired UPD Sgt. Al Candido, drawing a salary of $86K/year on top of his $60K police pension, which was granted on a waiver by the state. Pissente brags he's his personal bodyguard.
He also wipes his asz.
picenti jr

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 2, 2014
hey hey hey
I don't like this foul language about me on topix. It's not easy being me. Grow up you pathetic morons.
Not surprised

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2014
aurelio bianco wrote:
Interesting. So he has a state waiver that allows him to double dip?
wiz

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 2, 2014
Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. So he has a state waiver that allows him to double dip?
Yes, that is exactly right. He double dips compliments of pisshead and the state. This alone shows you exactly what kind of sleaze the county executive is. Candido is about as needed as Ebola.
aurelio bianco

Syracuse, NY

#21 Aug 3, 2014
I just have one question...is Candido allowed to pack heat while working at the county bldg.? Are there any actual threats on Pissente's life? You have 2 OCS deputys on duty on the first floor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Usmail Electric BUSTED in Comets SCAM AUDIT! 2 min Absolutely Not True 5
What Has Happened In Utica 9 min walt 39
tenney 13 min Claudia 2018 54
Bob Nole Extension 18 min Head 2
The 2017 Boilermaker SURPRISE! WHAT IS IT? 18 min Whizzer 1
Paul McCartney sucks 29 min sanders 2
Littmans Jewelers 37 min tyrone b 21
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 55 min Horny 161
Sociopathic Narcisstic Abuse Rules 3 hr Upstate Toilet Town 26

Utica Jobs