Please

Nassau, NY

#112 Feb 22, 2011
hotMESS wrote:
"logical and fair" Quote: "From now on no white person can feel guilty about slavery until they trace their roots back to a slave owner.
Remember the north helped to free the slaves, so if you can trace yor ancestry to them,then you should not only not feel guilty or accept guilt from others but be proud.
Also, since this is a nation of immigrants, anybody who came here after slavery and their decendants have no reason to feel guilty either.
When a teacher or a professor starts talking about the bad white people who made slaves of people of another race, ask them why they blame all white people when clearly 99% of the people in the united states cannot trace their ancestors back to a slave owner, and again the north faught to free them (more white people).
Slavery was a horrible mark on american history, disrupting a race of people depriving them of liberty, freedom, education, family and a fair life.
It wasnt my fault, it wasnt your fault, it wasnt the fault of 99% of the peoples in america todays fault.
Please be fair to youself and others and stop spreading the lies. Dont accept responsibility for something you had nothing to do with.
Also, you didnt bring todays blacks here, they were never slaves, you were never a slave owner.
The play has to end. Time for logic, reason and fairness."
How do explain away the Klu Klux Klan?
How do you explain away the Black Panthers? Or the biggest racist organization of them all, the NAACP? There are racists in every generation, you idiot. It doesn't make any of the rest of us responsible for them.
Please

Nassau, NY

#113 Feb 22, 2011
@ Hot MESS

How do you explain away the Black Panthers? How about the Nation of Islam? Or what about the biggest racist organization of them all, the NAACP? There are racists in every generation you idiot. It doesn't make the rest of us responsible for them.
Master John

Baldwinsville, NY

#114 Feb 22, 2011
Jigs are so confused from all the crack they smoke and 40s they drink they dont even realize they are the biggest racist the world has come to know. I'd help fix the problem really i would.
logical and fair

Clinton, NY

#115 Feb 22, 2011
OK hotmess-
If you can trace you ancestors back to the kkk
its still your ancestors, not you.
You should be ashamed of them, they deserve no respect.
If you do not live your life in an unfair manner,
you should not feel guilty.
black charlie

New York, NY

#116 Feb 22, 2011
Got your back wrote:
I was a restaurant tonight and a party of 15 AA were there. I had a funny feeling the server wasn't going to be tipped bc it is common knowledge AA don't really tip-at least it was that way when i worked in restaurants back in the early 90s. Apparently, things haven't changed much. The server busted her ass, had to sing the gay ass BDay song and then had to divide the bill in to 15 separate checks. Would it have killed anybody to leave at least a dollar apiece? I bet that bill was in the $200 range and at the very least a $30(15%) tip should have been left. Not only that but she missed out on other tables while they were there. But don't worry about it, I left 10 bucks on a $45 bill to subsidize them.
i tip 2 %
hotMESS

Baldwinsville, NY

#117 Feb 22, 2011
"Please" Was I talking to you?
"master john" was I talking to you?

"logical and fair"- It's hotMESS.

If you don't feel guilty why are you even here?
Look at who starts these racist threads, and look at who is contributing to the racism.

I am an American, and if America does something embarrassing, I'm going to feel ashamed. Stuff like slavery, the holocaust and whatever other atrocities humans committ should not be forgotten, because it can happen again.
disapointed

Rome, NY

#118 Feb 22, 2011
hotMESS wrote:
"Please" Was I talking to you?
"master john" was I talking to you?

"logical and fair"- It's hotMESS.

If you don't feel guilty why are you even here?
Look at who starts these racist threads, and look at who is contributing to the racism.

I am an American, and if America does something embarrassing, I'm going to feel ashamed. Stuff like slavery, the holocaust and whatever other atrocities humans committ should not be forgotten, because it can happen again.
Duh it's happening now against whites or the so called majority. We are neglected by the government while we work hard for everything. While the minorities are given every opportunity possible at the working class's expense (primarily white.) What people don't realize is that the minority is now whites which explains our problems in America. Less contributions and more people eating up handouts.
black charlie

New York, NY

#119 Feb 22, 2011
when i get more money in my welfare check i might or might not tip. after all the they get paid to wait on us. what more do they want. a free lunch.
ur cheap

Utica, NY

#120 Feb 24, 2011
cmon man wrote:
Entitlement? A tip is a "tip". People shouldn't expect one or feel they deserve one. A person should be able to dine and pay the cost of dining. If a restaurant feels their dining experience is worth more, the charge should reflect it.
I don't blame anyone for not wanting to pay above and beyond the written bill. If you have a life dependant on hand outs maybe its time for a career change. Or maybe you should organize and demand better wages, but don't blame the customer for not replacing what your boss shortchanged you.
Then don't go out to dinner you cheap piece of crap. people work hard for tips and that's how society is you tip your server or eat in if your too cheap. Get a life.
really

Ogdensburg, NY

#121 Feb 24, 2011
they didn't tip probably because their drug cell phone wouldn't stop ringing long enough so they could use the tip calculator application and they couldn't use their fingers because they were still licking them off.
alwaystip

Rome, NY

#122 Feb 24, 2011
Go to McDonalds if you don't want to tip, you'll love it!
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Rochester, NY

#123 Feb 24, 2011
Hey, I was born White and Christian, so as far as I'm concerned, I've already won life's lottery.

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#124 Feb 24, 2011
youteecanned wrote:
<quoted text>
A) You can't leave this topix community because it is one where you can whine like a baby.
B)"The only part of the news that is true the advertisements". Thomas Jefferson i think.
C)Your dad may still be with you but he must be a coat rack because he obviously had no powers to teach you anything but how to stand on a soap box with your self righteousness.
D) If your dad beat you all he did was rip your soul out.
Ok, I whine like a baby, so everyone else on here complaining about black people is too? And ok so everyday when I watch the news or read the paper and see black people getting arrested for various crimes I'm just hallucinating right? And no, my dad hitting me occassionally helped me turn out just fine, not like some thug like most people these days.
a day in the life

Utica, NY

#126 Feb 25, 2011
MJS21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I whine like a baby, so everyone else on here complaining about black people is too? And ok so everyday when I watch the news or read the paper and see black people getting arrested for various crimes I'm just hallucinating right? And no, my dad hitting me occassionally helped me turn out just fine, not like some thug like most people these days.
Yes, you are whining like a baby and so is everyone voicing the same opinion. You see black people arrested on television because of racial profiling and racism. A crime is always being committed by all races, but blacks and latinos are more likely to be arrested since most police officers are white and often won't target their own. Remember, blacks are pulled over at 9 times the rate of whites but are arrested at the same rate after being pulled.

Is this entirely the fault of whites, no. Blacks should realize the only way to balance crime fighting is to balance those conducting the campaign. Until more of them decide to become police officers they should expect more of the same.

Most police officers in Utica are Italian and though its widely known most drug kingpins in Utica come from that community we won't see an arrest anytime soon.

Those of complaining about the money received via tips should look for a different occupation. Customers aren't required to pay your salary, that's what your employer is for.
rocky

Schenectady, NY

#127 Feb 25, 2011
Son of the Old Sod wrote:
What does non tipping have to do with going back to San Francisco, douche bag?
A dick head like you sounds like someone who is in deep, gay self-denial.
Maybe you like it in the butt, that's where you learned about guilt ridden self denial.
u are a drunken pervert
alwaystip

Rome, NY

#128 Feb 25, 2011
a day in the life wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are whining like a baby and so is everyone voicing the same opinion. You see black people arrested on television because of racial profiling and racism. A crime is always being committed by all races, but blacks and latinos are more likely to be arrested since most police officers are white and often won't target their own. Remember, blacks are pulled over at 9 times the rate of whites but are arrested at the same rate after being pulled.

Is this entirely the fault of whites, no. Blacks should realize the only way to balance crime fighting is to balance those conducting the campaign. Until more of them decide to become police officers they should expect more of the same.

Most police officers in Utica are Italian and though its widely known most drug kingpins in Utica come from that community we won't see an arrest anytime soon.

Those of complaining about the money received via tips should look for a different occupation. Customers aren't required to pay your salary, that's what your employer is for.
You had a valid point then the rest of your rant makes you look delusional.
white non tipper

United States

#129 Feb 25, 2011
The reason I don't tip a lot is the same reason I don't waitress. Why should I pay extra for you doing your job? I just want to eat and not pay your cable bill. Get a real job and stop waiting for handouts. It's starting to sound like being a server is the new welfare. It sucks to be an idiot.
Charlie Sheen

Baldwinsville, NY

#130 Feb 25, 2011
I tip my hookers(well other than that fat old toothless racist from North Utica)
alwaystip

Rome, NY

#131 Feb 25, 2011
You obviously don't get it, in most cases they make minimum or below minimum wage. The tips are supposed to supplement their wage. It is also in place to insure that you get great service...in theory better service is a better tip for the server, and because of that the server is eager to make you happy, to get your food promptly and ensure that your satisfied. If you want to not worry about tips go to a quick-service/fast food place!
jersey joe

Ogdensburg, NY

#132 Feb 25, 2011
I tip 10% Is that OK? I used to tip more when i had a good paying job I know a waitress who says she makes an average of 30$ an hour at a steak house but its in the country and if any blacks go there they would be civilized and probably leave a tip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Donner Trayvon Martin IN A BETTER... (Jul '13) 2 min fireball 9
do IMATES LIKE WOMEN NAMED patterson (Feb '12) 3 min fireball 24
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 4 min Suicide Elaqua 212
Utica NY Draws Strange Looks Elsewhere 5 min t bag 34
suicide is the most selfish thing and a cowards... (Sep '11) 7 min Suicide Elaqua 51
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 12 min The Greatest 11
Who lives at 121 B-------- --. W'boro? 15 min CretinIsUrMother 11
ND defeats Proctor! 39 min scuz 24
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr thirdnameivetried 23
Who's Buying Hotel Utica? Gaetano Ripoff - Unpa... 2 hr The Dodger 101
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 2 hr A Family Affair I... 56
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:57 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:57AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
ESPN10:15 AM
Vick has paid down nearly all of $18M debt
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick