hobby lobby protest
why

Moravia, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2014
Saw several women on tv protesting the local hoppy lobby. Not sure they need birth control their face was birth control enough.
Do Gooder Gone Bad

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2014
If these people with too much time on their hand don't like it they don't have to shop there.
stupid

Moravia, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2014
If your health care plan does not include a few forms of BC buy it yourself. If you do not like the lace u work quit. Only the government can protect women since it seems like they can not afford to buy BC.
wow

Moravia, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2014
I support these people getting as much birth control as they want. We do not want any more ugly women out there.
kissmyazz

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2014
In the end...the consumers pay for the birth control. Hobby Lobby's health care package offers 17 different forms of birth control. These women sound like they have an IQ of 70.
hmm

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2014
wow wrote:
I support these people getting as much birth control as they want. We do not want any more ugly women out there.
Too bad your parents didn't know about birth control
On your own dime

Moravia, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2014
I've had problems with my reproductive system since age 20. At that point my Dr. Prescribed bc to help me. I work and have insurance and 25 years ago I had to pay full shot out of pocket even though I took it for medical reasons, not to prevent pregnancy. Why should my tax dollars now pay for people to get it for free? Why is everyone in this country entitled to everything? I paid for mine.
iwilltellyou

Maxton, NC

#8 Jul 25, 2014
Sure ya did sweetie let me guess planned parenthood another tax eating np
rotted fish

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 25, 2014
Lets hand them free pads so these parasites can change their pads so the stench dies down.
model power

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2014
I go to hobby lobby all the time, love it.
SUCKS

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2014
Sandra Fluck the best thing about her driped down her daddys leg . Can anyone imagine waking up next to that
pancake

Temple Hills, MD

#14 Jul 27, 2014
Worst mistake was giving them rights, now they will want more free life for the rest of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
section 8 COWARD WOMAN POSTING ALL DAY ALL NIGH... 24 min showered sat 4
Just sitting here eating a salami sandwich and ... 1 hr yknow 1
Whos that loon with vermont plates in oriskany 1 hr Mco 5
having ADA NOLANS BABY AFTER MY REASSIGNMENT SU... 1 hr Tears 9
Big Boobs 1 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 25
mother met life (Mar '10) 1 hr brianna 14
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 1 hr aurelio bianco 4
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 hr Welfare wendy 134
Bill Murray In Utica 2 hr WAITING COWARD SC... 21
Sexless Marriage 2 hr WAITING COWARD SC... 43