Lowlife Utica Police starting their R...

Lowlife Utica Police starting their Race Whining again!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Fact

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Waaaah! Waaaah! Blame the BLAAAACKS!! Us White [\]iggers on the pension force can't STAAAAAND people seeing us for what we are! We need to start more race posts to PROVE we're the most pathetic pd in the state!
Facts

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Unfortunately the african american and hispanic population account for a staggering 98 percent of all gun crime and 75 percent of all upd calls and americas demise. I don't agree using hateful racist remarks but for you to act sarcastic like their not the cause of the demise is an injustice to all topix readers
Fact

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2013
Sounds like the racists are crying and afraid for their pathetic pubic servant job again so they're stating their fake facts they teach their fat stupid future public parasite kids again!
Fact

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2013
np talk bad about black man just cuz they steal all money, obama steal to feed my family eye need obama.
Mom say police not give her dollar when she done with police an wipe.

I hate then police for not letting black man steal, kill, an go after girl, mom need them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica nano boom 4 min Interesting 1
Loser Hobin fired at NH 11 min nhp 1
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 53 min dini 22
Comets win comets win 55 min Chi town 4
Clinton Foundation and Racketeering 1 hr On Trial 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Will 5,944
jayce 5 hr smile 1
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Thu Ghost Region 224
More from around the web

Utica People Search