little romas pizza in chanatry shopping center

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pizza_pizza

Hartford, CT

#1 Jan 26, 2009
has anyone had this? Good/bad, thick crust/thin crust?
vito

New York, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Im sure alot of people have had it. Been around for 8 years moron. If your that curious go there..
pizza_pizza

Hartford, CT

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Why bother responding? If people are curious, they ask questions...wow, what a concept
wazzy

Constableville, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2009
vito, vito, vito...mmm-mmm-mmm.
Actually

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2009
vito wrote:
Im sure alot of people have had it. Been around for 8 years moron. If your that curious go there..
There have been other pizza places in that spot for several years, but Little Roma is new there, MORON!!!
wazzy

Constableville, NY

#6 Jan 26, 2009
poor, poor, angry little vito. vito angry.
good

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2009
went there yesterday, friend got a good chicken parm sub and i got 2 slices, thin and pretty damn good
slap

Jamesville, NY

#8 Jan 26, 2009
had a chicken wing pizza very good
It should b shut down

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2009
first time pizza was like shit dough wasn't cooked. Second time the homo behind the counter was mad rude and rushed me. Terrible customer service!!! And he was rushing for no reason, there weren't any other customers in the store.
Hey moron

New York, NY

#10 Jan 26, 2009
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been other pizza places in that spot for several years, but Little Roma is new there, MORON!!!
They just moved there from chadwicks have been there for about 8 years........ So get over yourself b4 I have to slap you
slaphappy

Constableville, NY

#11 Jan 26, 2009
"So get over yourself b4 I have to slap you ...duhhh..duhhh blublubblub...duhhhhh I mad. I tough. i don' get my way i stomp my feet and holler and get real nasty. "

Ooooh please be cool, we just can't handle you....you big lug, you.
pizza_pizza

Hartford, CT

#12 Jan 26, 2009
I'm still confused why someone would get mad about someone asking if a pizza place was good?
slaphappy

Constableville, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2009
pizza_pizza; they aren't mad because you asked, they are mad in general. low self esteem, lack of confidence usually contribute to this behavior. Don't give it a second thought.
Vito

New York, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2009
Because the business has been around for years and most people on this site come on here to bash business..... Usually othere people in the same business who are jealous and want to cause problems....... If you want to know how it is go see for yourself. Most of the low life degenarates on here couldnt afford to go out to eat..... so its not worth asking..
very good

Rome, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2009
I have been a customer of their's for years before they moved. We order pizza regularly and have had food catered a few times. The food is excellent and they are extremely friendly! I would highly recommend them!
Yuck

New York, NY

#16 Feb 6, 2009
There disgusting.. I went there once when they were in sauqoit. Rude
wazzy

Constableville, NY

#17 Feb 6, 2009
VEEEEEEEEE-Toe
food

New York, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2009
i had a turkey sub and it was good. I thought they were new business as well until I went and they told me they have been around along time. Vito you need to relax, most of us in utica have no need to know about chadwicks food
gimme a break

AOL

#21 Feb 7, 2009
you wanna see paper-thin subs, go to Jreck in NU. Instead of rolls, they should use breadstix. That's how small they are!
simply fabulous

Fairport, NY

#22 Feb 8, 2009
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao best post yet....there pizza sauce is watered down...They need to learn manners there...The subs are very small paper thin...
Are you kidding me. The food is excellent, subs are a good size and never had anyone rude to me. specialty pizzas are interesting and actually good. I would never think to put some of the things on a pizza but they do and they are good

As far as dirty? How do you know?
Been in there kitchen?

Place before them was disgusting, they were dirty and rude. Went in to get a pizza and the guy sneezed and wiped his nose with his hand then got my pizza out of the case. I paid for it then through it in the garabage. Never ate there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 22 min To be expected 3
Are Mike R. and Jessica W. still a couple. 32 min Old News 3
(anyone know a polish guy named martin in west ... 1 hr ssc 2
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 1 hr willie nelson 414
David Inserra 2 hr Tough momma 2
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 37
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 4 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Proctor football should be ashamed. 5 hr Get a life 15
School Principals 6 hr Bernie 5