Palmieri Transition Team

Palmieri Transition Team

Posted in the Utica Forum

Denise

AOL

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Who on this transition team lives in Utica other than that washed up city engineer Critelli?

“Lovin' it!”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Denise wrote:
Who on this transition team lives in Utica other than that washed up city engineer Critelli?
Most of them are old pals of Palmieris when he was growing up. I see smoke and mirrors. The list does seem somewhat impressive on the surface and to the person unaware of Palmieri and his childhood friends.
Clean House

Syracuse, NY

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Now lets hope he gets rid of the DPW and Parks dept Head slackers, time to flush this toilet.
Mayor Palmieri

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2014
Cosmo-TheRealOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them are old pals of Palmieris when he was growing up. I see smoke and mirrors. The list does seem somewhat impressive on the surface and to the person unaware of Palmieri and his childhood friends.
Shhh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Observer Dispatch 7 min Frank Z 19
Dr. Stephen Levine Sleep Disorder (Oct '13) 15 min Agreed 23
What should go in old APAC building? 18 min Future 31
"Family Energy" variable supply, is this a scam? (Apr '13) 19 min Holy Moley 29
Sold out circus concert featuring ghost 31 min jimmy 7
No NH football in 2017 42 min Usam 8
Joette Mancuso 1 hr Funny 69
Work On Aud Improvements 10 hr An Even Better Bu... 487
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 21 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 28

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages