Calling Fat Tony Salerno

Calling Fat Tony Salerno

Posted in the Utica Forum

Tubby Labella

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Hey Fats! Got into a little jam again tonight at you know where, and I'll need you to call you know who and send him the usual to get me out of this mess! I know I can count on you,bro!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Tubby Labella wrote:
Hey Fats! Got into a little jam again tonight at you know where, and I'll need you to call you know who and send him the usual to get me out of this mess! I know I can count on you,bro!
Consider it done, Tubbs. Those things happen to the best of us. I'm there for you.

PS: Was B.W. Fordplow with you, or did you go solo this time?? B.W.- he's good people.
Tubby Labella

Brighton, MA

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Thanks again Fats. Most of the stains came off the ceiling, that llama made it back to the zoo before anybody noticed him missing, and the 3 strippers had all their "issues" resolved without getting the police involved. I owe you a drink next time you're at Bengees.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Not a problem Tubbs. I'm sorry I had such terrible gas and kept fartin all nite. Damn those pickled eggs at Benjees!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
Not a problem Tubbs. I'm sorry I had such terrible gas and kept fartin all nite. Damn those pickled eggs at Benjees!
You can tell this is an imposter. In real life I never apologize for farting. But I'm happy the llama is back home safe and sound.
Tubby Labella

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Hey Fat Tony! I got the petroleum jelly and the anal beads. You know where to find me.
Tubby Labella

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Tubby Labella wrote:
Hey Fat Tony! I got the petroleum jelly and the anal beads. You know where to find me.
Imposter-kiss my fat,sweaty azz!
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Tubby Labella wrote:
I'll be right there Tubbs. Make sure you were those assless leather pants too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's bulbous and yellow... 3 hr Ms Low Tech 8
Utica Comets FAIL! More welfare next year? 3 hr Ms Low Tech 7
Wheres the fake nano jobs? Utica duped again! 3 hr Ms Low Tech 5
Francos chargrilled wings are fried (Nov '09) 3 hr JJd 14
ebonics IN NANO MAKE STICKERS FOR STARVING KIDS 3 hr SMKLIPS 1
Home invasion in new hartford 3 hr Fly Confederate F... 2
Buckley, removes all Utica posts, the clown he is. 4 hr dave smith 4
News 7 Restaurants in Utica Every Visitor MUST Check... 15 hr LOL 11
More from around the web

Utica People Search