State police encourage public to assist in larceny investigation

There are 1 comment on the WKTV story from Jun 24, 2014, titled State police encourage public to assist in larceny investigation. In it, WKTV reports that:

New York State Police in Marcy are asking for help, after they say thousands of dollars worth of tools were stolen from the New York State Department of Transportation on April 1. Authorities say three suspects took tools and equipment from various State DOT utility vehicles parked at the facility on Chenango Road in Utica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Clay

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2014
JimboManuelSteveMike wrote:
And who goes down there but employees who pass along the info of what was where to their cokehead heroin addict CONVICT "friends"? Gee I had him pegged the second he showed up no good just like the old man. Like they didn't notice the selectivity hmmm? Duuuuuh and now one is already yappin!
THey want us to do their job? I don't think so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New O'Scugnizzo's location to open in South Utica 14 min thats italian 1
Krystyn Mancino 14 min FXRLR05 1
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 22 min passerby 5
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Having Fun 1,968
What is Leadership Mohawk Valley thinking with ... (Feb '14) 6 hr froggyface beanbag 5
earl meeker construction 10 hr Be happy 2
This isn't France 12 hr Bob 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]