Uncles Tavern
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whoa

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Feb 15, 2013
yummy, but filthy
Heres the question

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 15, 2013
why did loud mouth Lorraine get fired?
wtf

Whitesboro, NY

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Was that the dark haired girl that works at night?
what the

Manlius, NY

#24 Feb 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
Was that the dark haired girl that works at night?
yes
wtf

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Feb 16, 2013
what the wrote:
<quoted text>yes
She was a nice girl. That's too bad
Truth

Berlin, CT

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Stop advertising yourself. Business that bad?
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 16, 2013
Fine Wine wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're there enjoying that yummy burger, have one of their fine wines.. Pick any box
THAT is funny! Pick a box. ROFL
Bubba

Ladson, SC

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Great burger

“Sup'”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#29 Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm. I'll check this place out tomorrow afternoon for a burger. Sounds good.
slob

Utica, NY

#30 Feb 19, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta agree, Badge...Van's has been cited quite a few times by the county for their dirty conditions.The food is okay but you gotta think how many times they dropped your burger on the floor before they serve it to ya.
Having your food dropped on the floor for you is just like being at home in the trailer park with your fat disgusting wife.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#31 Feb 19, 2013
I sure could go for an eggnog. Guess I'll have to wait ten months!

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#32 Feb 19, 2013
Headin to the Turning Stone this weekend so on the way there I will be stopping in for a cheeseburger. I'm actually looking forward to it. Lol

“Sup'”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#33 Feb 19, 2013
Went there this afternoon with the girlfriend. 1st time. We had to wait awhile for the food but that was because the kitchen had a big order put in. The wait was worth it though. The cheeseburgers were HUGE!!! So big that I didn't even finish all mine. We each got a cheeseburger with fries and a Coke. They also gave us a small bag of chips and the total came to $14.50!!! Super cheap and the portions are incredible. Highly recommend!!!

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#34 Feb 20, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Went there this afternoon with the girlfriend. 1st time. We had to wait awhile for the food but that was because the kitchen had a big order put in. The wait was worth it though. The cheeseburgers were HUGE!!! So big that I didn't even finish all mine. We each got a cheeseburger with fries and a Coke. They also gave us a small bag of chips and the total came to $14.50!!! Super cheap and the portions are incredible. Highly recommend!!!
That is cheap for two people. Have a good day.

BRaven

Little Falls, NY

#35 Mar 7, 2013
Uncles Tavern has the very BEST burger in the area, hands down! You can hardly eat the whole thing and its not the pre flattened patty that everywhere else serves. Soooo.... Good!
Patron

Little Falls, NY

#36 Mar 7, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is funny! Pick a box. ROFL
You people are asses. That place is great, the people that work there hustle, your food is always delicious at a good price, and they treat you well. My wife likes a glass of wine...we buy box wine. NO DIFFERENT THAN BOTTLE WINE, just a larger quantity. Stop hating, and back off !!
Touchy arent we

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 8, 2013
Patron wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are asses. That place is great, the people that work there hustle, your food is always delicious at a good price, and they treat you well. My wife likes a glass of wine...we buy box wine. NO DIFFERENT THAN BOTTLE WINE, just a larger quantity. Stop hating, and back off !!
It was a joke and it was talking about Van's not Uncle's. Van's actully does only have boxed wines. Oh, and news for you, box wine is NOT fine wine!!
Dave Hughes

Utica, NY

#38 Mar 8, 2013
Hope the place gets busted once the police find out how much legal gambling goes down in there, especially around football season, also if you want to buy a lemon car ask buddy he's screwed a few people over many times
ABC Guy

Utica, NY

#39 Mar 9, 2013
Dave Hughes wrote:
Hope the place gets busted once the police find out how much legal gambling goes down in there, especially around football season, also if you want to buy a lemon car ask buddy he's screwed a few people over many times
Gambling happens to be LRGAL as long as the house doesn't get a cut!
ABC Guy

Utica, NY

#40 Mar 9, 2013
legal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seewoman POST YOUR COMPUTERS CHIPSET AND CPU U ... 3 min hey brain dead 1
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna: A racist Utica online emba... 5 min Uncle Bob 1
The band Ghost sucks 6 min IntelligentGuido 5
You broke into my phone 7 min hey brain dead 17
ERICA HARVILLA from Carmella's 9 min Ericas mom 8
i ACTUALLY THINK A CPU AND CHIPSET HAS TRACES 10 min CNY Poverty Pit 5
why I HIDE LOCATION WITH TOPIX ACCOUNT 33 min CNY Poverty Pit 3
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Justice 211
New Hartford is the new Ghetto of Utica. 2 hr CNY Poverty Pit 35
Stuck in Utica Forever 2 hr CNY Poverty Pit 35
Bella Regina 2 hr PizzaPizza 22
At Party Talking About Utica 3 hr escalade dude 25

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages