Bump

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Bondsman wrote:
Dave is an outstanding man, trooper and father. All this is coming from people who are crying because they (earned and) got tickets in the past. It's not Dave's fault you broke the law. Now, you are kicking the man that's being stomped on by an ex wife? All of you bashing Dave should go through a divorce and see what a jealous woman can do to mess your life up. And you all deserve it.
Dave doesn't.
You're really funny and way off base.
lol

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 25, 2013
i bet his crazy x wife started this post...his ex is a crazy bitch
bigs

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Bondsman wrote:
Dave is an outstanding man, trooper and father. All this is coming from people who are crying because they (earned and) got tickets in the past. It's not Dave's fault you broke the law. Now, you are kicking the man that's being stomped on by an ex wife? All of you bashing Dave should go through a divorce and see what a jealous woman can do to mess your life up. And you all deserve it.
Dave doesn't.
Guy is a f'ing jerk.... If he pulls u over for a window tint violation, he writes you a ticket for each window that's tinted! That's 5 tickets! Talk about abusing his power... Hope he gets all that he deserves....#Karmabitches
Never

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Never got a ticket from the man. But this POS is nothing but a cash cow, which is why he has gotten away with what he has for so many years. Hope his wife takes him to the cleaners, takes half his pension and that the court convicts him of contempt.
Karma, you are a bit**.
Freebie the Bean

Chittenango, NY

#25 Feb 25, 2013
Okay...you say he was charged with contempt of court. When, Where, Who, & How??? How can a decorated trooper be charged and not have a write-up in any of the papers? Did the O-D keep the Matt Sullivan incident quiet? No...so there is no way they keep the lid on this. Either this happened or we have alot of Olney haters here. Which is it???
Maybe

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
Okay...you say he was charged with contempt of court. When, Where, Who, & How??? How can a decorated trooper be charged and not have a write-up in any of the papers? Did the O-D keep the Matt Sullivan incident quiet? No...so there is no way they keep the lid on this. Either this happened or we have alot of Olney haters here. Which is it???
Maybe because the OD is even more dismal now than then. They just updated stuff from Friday, there is no new reporting. And maybe, just maybe, after McNamara named him as the Police Officer of the year, he is trying to keep the lid on it as well. Doesn't want to be called out for the fool that HE is.
Batty joe

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Bet he has tint on his own car. He is the law after all. Do as I say not as I do.
Dog Catcher

Utica, NY

#28 Feb 25, 2013
Bondsman wrote:
Dave is an outstanding man, trooper and father. All this is coming from people who are crying because they (earned and) got tickets in the past. It's not Dave's fault you broke the law. Now, you are kicking the man that's being stomped on by an ex wife? All of you bashing Dave should go through a divorce and see what a jealous woman can do to mess your life up. And you all deserve it.
Dave doesn't.
Every dog has his day and this dog's day, may have, at last come.
Hope ex wife gets everything.
Freebie the Bean

Chittenango, NY

#29 Feb 25, 2013
Batty joe wrote:
Bet he has tint on his own car. He is the law after all. Do as I say not as I do.
This happens alot...when an off-duty cop is pulled over for speeding by another agency not his own, all he or she does is flash their shield and are sent on their way. This just shows you what a fkn farce the speeding laws are. ALL cops do this...but I'm not defending Olney. If he's been accused there should not be a cover-up. ALL cops..even the glorified state troopers, are NOT above the law. All I'm saying is if Olney has been accused of something, lay all the cards on the table.
Facts

Utica, NY

#30 Feb 25, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because the OD is even more dismal now than then. They just updated stuff from Friday, there is no new reporting. And maybe, just maybe, after McNamara named him as the Police Officer of the year, he is trying to keep the lid on it as well. Doesn't want to be called out for the fool that HE is.
Maybe not Olney "haters" just people who know him.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fax

Syracuse, NY

#31 Feb 25, 2013
Oh, really? Troopers get away with breaking the law? Get your fax straight, friends. Beyond Sullivan, I can think of at least three young area troopers who are now young ex-troopers because of crimes within the last five years.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NO FAN OF HIS

Utica, NY

#32 Feb 25, 2013
Hooray! Hope he gets everything coming to him! KARMA is a bitch baby!
henry

West Hartford, CT

#33 Feb 25, 2013
seems like he broke his wedding vows ,at least and the man appears to be a sicko, from what I hear of him, the troopers should fire him and give him a good shrink to gently relieve his stress.He is not for that pressure job and its showing.Watch the matter go from bad to worse.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
henry

West Hartford, CT

#34 Feb 25, 2013
To do that type of job and then have to arrest a follow trooper then live wih it at the station among other piers, who just would enjoy dislikeing him behind his back,as would you ever trust him ,going through their minds.
Bondsman

Utica, NY

#35 Feb 25, 2013
What is wrong with all of you?
You are slandering a guy for doing his job?
At the same time there are 20000 posts about cops covering for cops that you are whyning and complaining about?
Just goes to prove, you can never make everyone happy.
Dave, don't let these azzwipes get you down.
You are an outstanding guy.
A

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
u r nutz

Utica, NY

#36 Feb 26, 2013
Bondsman wrote:
What is wrong with all of you?
You are slandering a guy for doing his job?
At the same time there are 20000 posts about cops covering for cops that you are whyning and complaining about?
Just goes to prove, you can never make everyone happy.
Dave, don't let these azzwipes get you down.
You are an outstanding guy.
A
outstanding guy? REALLY? no he's not, he's just a punk.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
henry

West Hartford, CT

#38 Feb 26, 2013
noboby is slandering him ,their just stating their opinions of him based on an extreme way of the way he does the job. There is a fair way of doing a law eforcement job. Its like a police officer stands out in front of a bar and just locks up everyone coming out of that one bar. An idiot like you would say he is doing his job but a fair person would say that he is picking on one bar unfairly and not doing his job and is a jerk like you.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Utica, NY

#39 Feb 26, 2013
Who started this, Sullivan? Maybe to distract from 990's coming online showing his salary for all the construction at the Irish cultural center, great job Sully.........

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
eastutica1975

Long Island City, NY

#40 Feb 26, 2013
She is a lesbain.
proof positive

Utica, NY

#41 Feb 26, 2013
eastutica1975 wrote:
She is a lesbain.
See what a slime like him can do to a woman?

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anonymous posters no balls (Apr '14) 11 min Uterus Pride 48
Joe DeSalvatore 12 min wondering 1
Utica NY- Land O Wannabe Nano]\[iggers! 15 min Uterus Pride 1
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 15 min wow 25
UFD cashes in again! 18 min No wonder 16
group gazelle drops drugs at school while redoi... 28 min Wont Be Long 7
now hiring for bag of mayo carriers 31 min testing the fake 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 1 hr Adam G 571
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 5 hr Pat Jizinski 61
Ted Cruz Overestimates His Own Popularity 5 hr Bob 28
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 5 hr monicalewinski 33
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]