Easter Hockey Hunt

Posted in the Utica Forum

guzzler

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
C'mon kiddies. See if you can find the AHL hockey team! See if you can find the Easter Bunny,Santa, the Great Pumpkin! LOL
Prison Ft Stanwix

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Oh yeah? You just wait. The NYRangers will be playing hockey here in a new Utica Square Garden paid for by the money made in our new casino at the harbor. The new cow chip plant is moving here from Saskatchewan but don't tell anyone. Its a secret.
The announcement for all of these will be made at the end of Mrvkingt. Wait and see.
Enjoy the games:)
Fort Whitesboro

Schenectady, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Prison Ft Stanwix wrote:
Oh yeah? You just wait. The NYRangers will be playing hockey here in a new Utica Square Garden paid for by the money made in our new casino at the harbor. The new cow chip plant is moving here from Saskatchewan but don't tell anyone. Its a secret.
The announcement for all of these will be made at the end of Mrvkingt. Wait and see.
Enjoy the games:)
Will you be attending?
Prison Ft Stanwix

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Fort Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be attending?
I will attend your competency hearing:)
just ahmmm

New Hartford, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Nothing better to come on the site and have a good laugh, I see everybodys point on the whole hockey thing. If does come here Id buy tickets. I'm also not gonna bash it unt il if or when they announce it and see how its gonna work money whos paying for etc.
Fort Whitesboro

Schenectady, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Prison Ft Stanwix wrote:
<quoted text>
I will attend your competency hearing:)
Believe what you want. Doesn't change what happened.
Prison Ft Stanwix

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Fort Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. Doesn't change what happened.
The point is nothing happened:) LOL LOL LOL
Fort Whitesboro

Schenectady, NY

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Prison Ft Stanwix wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is nothing happened:) LOL LOL LOL
You're right. The formal announcement hasn't happened yet. All that realistically has happened so far is vancouver now owns the peori rivermen while still being affiliated with a team in Chicago so essentially they have two ahl teams right now. One of those has to go. I wonder where? Lol
Truth

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Fort Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. The formal announcement hasn't happened yet. All that realistically has happened so far is vancouver now owns the peori rivermen while still being affiliated with a team in Chicago so essentially they have two ahl teams right now. One of those has to go. I wonder where? Lol
Isn't it true that Glens Falls is looking for a new team to reaplace the one they have when the contract expires next year?
Not happnin

Yorkville, NY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Fort Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. The formal announcement hasn't happened yet. All that realistically has happened so far is vancouver now owns the peori rivermen while still being affiliated with a team in Chicago so essentially they have two ahl teams right now. One of those has to go. I wonder where? Lol
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for the current Abbotsford team to move to Peori...does it not?
Prison Stanwix

Cheshire, CT

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Enjoy the games folks!
prison ft clifton pk

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Enjoy the competency hearing.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#14 Apr 1, 2013
prison ft clifton pk wrote:
Enjoy the competency hearing.
Thank you. Enjoy the games!
prison ft clifton pk

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Thank you. Enjoy your competency hearing.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#16 Apr 1, 2013
prison ft clifton pk wrote:
Thank you. Enjoy your competency hearing.
Thank you. Enjoy the games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bob wood (sara ann wood) (May '12) 4 min Jonny Hancock 174
Bernadette Romano-Clark 5 min uhuhu 35
Best Subs in the area? (Jun '11) 5 min Still Hungry 24
Who was the worst mayor in Utica's recent history? (Nov '08) 9 min baki 23
Runners Sheep Ride 9 min Makes perfect sense 5
New Hartford Music teacher had relationship bef... 11 min HEHE 5
Proctor football should be ashamed. 13 min seriously 4
Pulse magazine out of business- cheating busine... 45 min watcher 18
OMG fat firemen on tv 13 hr Used Car Selling ... 8
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 13 hr BlacklistRed 17
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 18 hr Take that bow 295
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]