Next Last
Seeya

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
See ya Jone's and Blues!
tex

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
very impressed by first visit...a little crowded but it was opening day.
Tex Mex

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I saw Moe's on tv. It looked like cafeteria style. Is that true?
Fah la la la

Maynard, MA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Tex Mex wrote:
Yes it is Subway is the same way also.
More Mystery Meat Please

Liverpool, NY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Tex Mex wrote:
So, do they only make burritos there? It's like Subway in that you stand there and tell the employee what you would like on your burrito? How much are they?
Moes

Schenectady, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Blows. We have a bunch in the Albany area. I guess anything new to Utica gets folks excited though
unemployed alcoholic

New York, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
do they serve booze? beer?
Utican

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Moes wrote:
Blows. We have a bunch in the Albany area. I guess anything new to Utica gets folks excited though
You are an idiot. So, if something new comes to your area, do you check it out ? DUH You are supposed to get excited about new places. Then, go check them out. Make your own judgement. Stop hating on others when you would do the same. Or do you just sit at home and type on these posts ? Moron. I want to check it out, and am anticipating good things.
johnny meatballs

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Utican wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. So, if something new comes to your area, do you check it out ? DUH You are supposed to get excited about new places. Then, go check them out. Make your own judgement. Stop hating on others when you would do the same. Or do you just sit at home and type on these posts ? Moron. I want to check it out, and am anticipating good things.
took my family to one while on vacation last yr. the food was horrendous, the meat was unedible. I'll never try it again! You're better off at Taco Bell!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Only in Utica would people be so excited about a tex-mex McDonalds that it's on the news...
J Fiore

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
Only in Utica would people be so excited about a tex-mex McDonalds that it's on the news...
You always prove yourself the moron. It is a new restaurant business in the area. Why would it NOT be on the news?
Andy F

Clinton, NY

#12 Dec 22, 2012
If you like salt/sodium - you will like Moes...true story...
Shush

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 23, 2012
I tried it today and it wasn't bad. Nothing fancy, but the food and service was good. Hey, it's something new which is good to see in the area.
yeah

Oneida, NY

#14 Dec 23, 2012
I ate there and had to take a big shitt when I was done, but it was very good and tasty.
Paste me

Schodack Landing, NY

#15 Dec 23, 2012
I was there a little while ago and had the Wrong Doug loaded. It was much better than Jonz and Blues but nothing like Rio Grande which I think is better. The extremely hot salsa was not that hot in my opinion!
Pedros Pimp

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 23, 2012
The coke machine is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. Nobody who walks up to it knows how to navigate a touch screen... and there's only one soda spout for the whole place??? Seriously??

Food service is supposed to be efficient, not trendy and posh... people just want a button to push, not a device to figure out.

Every time somebody walks in the door all the food servers yell "WELCOME TO MOES!!! MOES!!! MOES!! OOHHS!!!" Ok.... i guess that's their "flare", but its kinda annoying. Especially when your trying to tell the kid what you want on your burrito and then hes yelling out some sports team bullshit, and then you have to repeat everything you just said. Again... I want the person behind the counter focusing on making my food, not launching spit goobers all over it.

And instead of having the kid with the IPad trying to steal all my personal information, maybe he should be making food or busing tables.

Food wasn't bad, but standing in line listening to people yelling every 2 mins is kinda annoying...
taxmaster

Carlisle, MA

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Yeah kindda like delmonicos with all the happy birthday singing!
well

Camillus, NY

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I just want my food and not all the annoying bullshit.
You and the pimp should stay home, shorter line for me to stand in. I liked it. But I agree with whoever said the place in washington mills is much better.
Jauhaha

United States

#20 Dec 23, 2012
This place has already been turned in to the state labor office for not having a written schedule and not giving breaks. The owner and managers have no idea how to run a business.
Hey

Camillus, NY

#21 Dec 23, 2012
Jauhaha wrote:
This place has already been turned in to the state labor office for not having a written schedule and not giving breaks. The owner and managers have no idea how to run a business.
Aren't you the one they wouldn't let open a Moe's? Sounds like sour grapes to me. So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
half moon cookies originated in utica ny (Oct '11) 5 min Black And White C... 2
Notes from the Campaign Trail - Palmieri Donate... (Jun '11) 11 min Mayor Palmieri 3
notre dame hs 17 min gerry 4
KFC we LOVE LICKING FINGERS COVERED IN CHICKEN ... 27 min FLG 5
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 34 min LOL 33
utica aud 36 min Impressive 132
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 38 min Fedup With Whiners 12
New Hartford becoming Utica 1 hr fugg NH 5
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 6 hr Horatio 25
utica national (Jun '13) 19 hr Finished 524
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs