Pasta Magazine Names Utica Riggies 3r...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#30 Jan 4, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Utica riggies are served worldwide. The pope was eating them just yesterday for dinner.
O.K.... Sorry... Never seen chicken riggies anywhere in New York except Utica and every now and then In Syracuse or Rochester restaurants owned by former Uticans. Not all that they are cracked up to be.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jan 4, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>O.K.... Sorry... Never seen chicken riggies anywhere in New York except Utica and every now and then In Syracuse or Rochester restaurants owned by former Uticans. Not all that they are cracked up to be.
No they most certainly aren't but to a utican it's the greatest culinary accomplishment in human history! Lol
Just sad

Schenectady, NY

#32 Jan 5, 2014
Herkerkimer Riggiggies wrote:
<quoted text>There it is again- To uticans, nothing in life is as important as something being "BIG" and "NATIONAL"!
Who but country bumbpkin people that need people looking at them even talks like this? Everything is NAAAATIONAL!! IT MEANS NOTHING UNLESS IT'S NAAAAAAATIONAL!!
RIGGIGGIES ARE MAJOR and NAAAAAAATIONAL it's even on dickapedia and Rachel Ray the entertainment tv show!!!! LOOK!! Really!
OMFG these people truly are helpless. They need to make giant cardboard buildings all around utica so the feel everything is BIG AND NATIONAL SIZED.
I can only hope that someone like a Jim Jones would come along and finally offer these Uticans some koolaide strong enough to sqwuench this silly genetic circus out of existence before it starts affecting other states hahahaha! These people are so stupid it's like an interactive Dumb and Dumber movie with an extra helping of WHINE! lmao! I have never traveled and seen a town so full of fame and recognition/attention starved people. Everything is super overstated and deliberately described to sound more "elite" than anything in the world. When we were there for Christmas even the radio NFP Holiday Lights ads blow up how they are "the premiere area holiday experience" which means absolutely nothing. Did they all have a fucking retard lightshow vote? See how corny this is? No? You gotta ask yourslef if these people are for real the way they go at this like homos in boys town. The boilergasm, and THAT pack of flaming homos in bearded disguise and all the rest can't they just tell it like it is or are they unable to resist pumping mayo and sugar up everyone's ass to make a nickel with their mom&pop tourist traps?
Utica Riggiiggies! They Invented them there now the world will surely bring fortune and fame on a NAAAATIONAL AND MAJOR MAJOR NAAAATIONAL scale!!
The level of sophistication and discretion with the average person in cny is cringeworthy to say the least.
Truly the ramblings of a disturbed sociopath.. a bunch of jargon that tries and pass itself off as intelligent using nothing but fluff adjectives.. we get it you don't like utica, you can probably move on now...
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jan 5, 2014
Just sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly the ramblings of a disturbed sociopath.. a bunch of jargon that tries and pass itself off as intelligent using nothing but fluff adjectives.. we get it you don't like utica, you can probably move on now...
Sorry the truth and facts seem to offend you. I'm sure they've moved on...along with thousands of others. In case you didn't realize uticas population has been cut in half over the past sixty years. They've now resorted to pumping in government funded immigrants. Do you have eyes or are you legally blind or just stupid?
Its Me

Utica, NY

#34 Jan 6, 2014
Mario wrote:
There is even a wikipedia page on Utica Riggies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_riggies
The wikipedia page is very interesting and almost correct. It was Eric Nerri, a chef, who worked for Bobby and Richie at the big Clinton House Restaurant( Alexander Hamilton)
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#35 Jan 6, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the truth and facts seem to offend you. I'm sure they've moved on...along with thousands of others. In case you didn't realize uticas population has been cut in half over the past sixty years. They've now resorted to pumping in government funded immigrants. Do you have eyes or are you legally blind or just stupid?
I would say equal parts blindness and stupidity! LOL!!!
The Horror

Schwenksville, PA

#37 Oct 30, 2014
Pasta Magazine wrote:
According to Pasta Magazine, Utica riggies will be dropping down to 4th next year (being bumped by Boonville riggies)
Oh no!! This will go down in history as the second most devastating day in Utica history. The first was when they found out tomato pie was actually invented in New Jersey and not utica.
Gap, PA

#39 Oct 31, 2014
Lungi wrote:
where can I find Pasta magazine????
From any high end bookstore in Utica. Wait?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 8 min History 101 39
The POTUS and the Boy Scouts 16 min URA MORON 2
Donald Trump should get rid of all crooked poli... 23 min Doc 1
Islamberg 34 min The Truth 16
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 36 min Truth Hurts 1
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 38 min TheSlobSeemann 49
ufd deputy chief o/t 46 min 4 Engine 4
Tried Anal-Hated It! 4 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 24
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 13 hr More cowards 218
Sexless Marriage 17 hr Her 47