post office to open at Staples

post office to open at Staples

Posted in the Utica Forum

great news

Clinton, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Best news in a long time. Some of the lazy fat asses at the small town post offices will have some competition. Good reason to close the small post offices in favor of Staples . tHEY ARE OPEN LONGER and will provide more convenience. I can see why the postal union is mad about it.Hey if they keep jacking the stamp prices up they are going to put themselves out of business anyways.
first class

Clinton, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2014
hope they close the small town offices and save money.Everyone should consolidate . Police dpw and post office.
Frankie

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2014
Don't know why the APWU is squawking. These so-called postal kiosks have popped up in the customer serv area of the grocery stores. Look at Parkway Drugs....they sell stamps, etc. APWU can see where the post office clerk is a soon-to-be job of the past.

With the resurgence of the internet & the postal kiosks that are popping up everywhere, MOST postal jobs will not be needed anymore.

The carriers, themselves, squawk when they have to WALK door-to-door. They'd rather use the truck & most HATE making the pkg deliveries!

Sad, but true.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2014
If you haven't seen this one - just copy & paste then put a . in the spaces... She must think she's in a golf cart driving around the range.

www youtube com/watch?v=j0GsXNRZ-f8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
list of rats (Jan '14) 28 min U guys r 6
How Many SPACE SHUTTLES DID AFRICA MAKE (Mar '16) 29 min 3 2 1 FAIL TRIBE 182
Africa Highest Percentage Of Slaves on Earth 2016 31 min SELL A BOON 3
Why Does Africa Need Over 500 Charities BAHAHAH... 33 min SHE BOON 15
help I CANT STOP CHIMPPING OUT ALL DAY AN STALK... (Apr '16) 35 min COWARD DUNCE 22
sreggin SPREAD AIDS DISEASE CRIME DRAIN TAXPAYERS 35 min COWARD BACK 27
Utica Nano's "Musical Dirtpiles"! 47 min No nano for Utica 29
Gordon's Tap Room 2 hr Curious 15
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 4 hr santa 11
Home and Car Robberies 7 hr Gotcha 8
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 17 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages