Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Why does everyone have to make this about Proctor & ND?????????? The point is, the kid brought a gun to a school, bb or not, a gun, which he knows he should not have done. He could have gotten himself killed. The parents are to blame here!! Stop having kids if you do not want to take care of them. Teach them respect for themselves & for others. Teach birth control...we need to stop letting children have children. Most of the time it's for the money anyway.
kraig

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

thought about it wrote:
love these stupid posts. Donna is one ignorant piece of trash. Even my 11 y/o knows that a bb gun is STILL A GUN. Can't blame the kid in this situation as I'm sure he comes from a broken home with no common sense parents.
You are, without a doubt, speaking from personal experience when you talk about a kid coming from a broken home. Get your facts straight before you mouth off and make yourself look like the azz that you are. A BB gun is not a firearm. Neither is a piercing gun nor a splat gun. Donna is correct. A BB gun, by law, is under no restrictions. It can be possessed by anyone and carried anywhere. No judge in this land would charge him with illegal possession of a firearm because it is not a firearm. He might be charged with menacing a police officer. You, on the other hand, should be charged with being a public nuisance.
awyourwrong

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

thought about it wrote:
love these stupid posts. Donna is one ignorant piece of trash. Even my 11 y/o knows that a bb gun is STILL A GUN. Can't blame the kid in this situation as I'm sure he comes from a broken home with no common sense parents.
What's the matter? The thread did not exactly go the way you wanted it to since you started it?
Calling someone an ignorant piece of trash because she saw your ridiculous post and commented isn't exactly what Christianity teaches, is it? You send your kids to Notre Dame and act like this? Your kids will turn out exactly like you, a judgmental, short-sighted, intolerant blowhard. I'm glad you and your spawn are at Notre Dame. I wouldn't want your kind in my school.
moomoo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

kraig wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, without a doubt, speaking from personal experience when you talk about a kid coming from a broken home. Get your facts straight before you mouth off and make yourself look like the azz that you are. A BB gun is not a firearm. Neither is a piercing gun nor a splat gun. Donna is correct. A BB gun, by law, is under no restrictions. It can be possessed by anyone and carried anywhere. No judge in this land would charge him with illegal possession of a firearm because it is not a firearm. He might be charged with menacing a police officer. You, on the other hand, should be charged with being a public nuisance.
You should preach birth control to the Burmese population in this area. They start breeding at 13 and don't stop until they've had their 8th or 9th or until welfare cuts them off. Most of their kids end up getting in knife fights with each other.
reality

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Blame the laws that allow the kids to run the households. Parents need the ability to beat kids asses when needed!
Parents need to be more educated on what constitutes "child abuse".

Ask anyone in CPS (preferability a Supervisor) what constitutes Child Abuse (broken bones, cutting, burns, etc.)

DISCIPLINE - a parents right to slap their own child's mouth, or rear, send them to their room for a LONG period of time, take away their cell phone, ground them, take away their priviledges, ETC.)

Finally, the law (including UPD) now recognizes there is a HUGE Difference between true Child Abuse and Discipline.

I know from personal experience, Discipline of your own child is approved by UPD and CPS - more parents should be doing this.

Remember - your child lives in YOUR house, is kept warm by YOU paying for the Utilities, watches TV for which YOU pay for, and eats your food YOU buy! YOU have ever right NOT to put up with any behavior that YOU don't approve of.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

frank wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they should have - keep him from doing the real thing some day. he's no asset to the human race regardless of who he is.
Wow looks like you have a really low opinion of kids!! Kids make mistakes! I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished but getting rid of him? What's that going to prove? And how do you know if he would kill someone in the future? He's 14! Let's have some hope for our future here people! Im sure if that was your son you wouldn't be jumping the gun that quick!

Since: Jan 13

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mike wrote:
Why does everyone have to make this about Proctor & ND?????????? The point is, the kid brought a gun to a school, bb or not, a gun, which he knows he should not have done. He could have gotten himself killed. The parents are to blame here!! Stop having kids if you do not want to take care of them. Teach them respect for themselves & for others. Teach birth control...we need to stop letting children have children. Most of the time it's for the money anyway.
Amen! It defanitely is the parents fault. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW A 14 YEAR OLD, YOUR 14 YEAR OLD TAKES A GUN WITH HIM????????? Come on
utica leaders

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

i went there and could not find one sign saying gun free zone... but i am guessing the reason so many kids go there is because they misinterpreted free thinking they would get free guns
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
It shouldn't be a debate between Proctor & ND. There is no measurable difference in any of the imbeciles those schools churn out in cny. Proctor & ND, Whitesboro, NYM, NH. Nobody that affluent or notable came from any of your schools there so it's time to start admitting what it is.
Your kids are grossly immature for their age compared to the sophistication of kids elsewhere. Like you city and town infrastructure and budgets your educational systems and "school administrations" there are all for the few not the people. Corrupts, graft, contracts for friends and all. This has been going on for at least a generation that's why you have 20-30somethings wandering about in coffeehouses for thrills, titbars and boozebars are the big attraction and no jobs or industry to speak of aside from government jobs and prisons.
It's so bad now that most people take supreme offense at these truths and consider them attacks rather than admit, yeah you're getting ripped off by tour leaders there.
I think anyone that stays there is fkn batshit crazy or just so stupid they can't get their ostrich head out of the sand. So they deserve the scorn and ridicule for putting up with anything or anyone in that place.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

he needed a holster
LMAO

Richford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

BB gun or not, if he were to brandish it, it would still get him shot and killed. I think that point got overlooked.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA wrote:
<quoted text>It shouldn't be a debate between Proctor & ND. There is no measurable difference in any of the imbeciles those schools churn out in cny. Proctor & ND, Whitesboro, NYM, NH. Nobody that affluent or notable came from any of your schools there so it's time to start admitting what it is.
Your kids are grossly immature for their age compared to the sophistication of kids elsewhere. Like you city and town infrastructure and budgets your educational systems and "school administrations" there are all for the few not the people. Corrupts, graft, contracts for friends and all. This has been going on for at least a generation that's why you have 20-30somethings wandering about in coffeehouses for thrills, titbars and boozebars are the big attraction and no jobs or industry to speak of aside from government jobs and prisons.
It's so bad now that most people take supreme offense at these truths and consider them attacks rather than admit, yeah you're getting ripped off by tour leaders there.
I think anyone that stays there is fkn batshit crazy or just so stupid they can't get their ostrich head out of the sand. So they deserve the scorn and ridicule for putting up with anything or anyone in that place.
Cretin, where did you go to school?
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Not in CNY! I'm a successful functioning and multifaceted and multitalented human being LOL! You have a dire shortage of those.

I can tell by your undying vengeance, illiteracy, "buttlick team sports" fanatacism, emotional immatruity/insecurity, racism, redneck values and "funny lingo" that you WERE! Even your "jokes" were old in 3rd grade. Are you Dave Neary?

In short you're a zero wanabe hero.
UPD OFFICIAL REPORT

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

We have conducted a search of the teen's home and have found evidence of a shrine commemorating Dick Cheney. This individual is consumed with Dick Cheney. We have found emails to Halliburton as well as life size cardboard cutouts of Mr. Cheney. More information is pending but this shrine is cause for concern.
Mike

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Not in CNY! I'm a successful functioning and multifaceted and multitalented human being LOL! You have a dire shortage of those.
I can tell by your undying vengeance, illiteracy, "buttlick team sports" fanatacism, emotional immatruity/insecurity, racism, redneck values and "funny lingo" that you WERE! Even your "jokes" were old in 3rd grade. Are you Dave Neary?
Just a thought here. You claim to be all mighty. First of all, if you hate Utica & central NY so much, what the hell are you doing on here? Apparently, you must have some attraction to this place as you are so fascinated with our town. Secondly, I doubt you are the almighty person you claim to be as you have spelled about 5 words wrong. Move on loser.
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Funny and true!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Cretin, you are not even a successful topix user - and that's the only full time job you've ever had. Since you won't devulge your superior education due to the shame it would cause you I'll let everyone know - you were home schooled by your bungwhole licking stepdaddy and your crack head momma that tucked your little peepee in and up when stepdaddy wanted some. It's OK, there's no shame in it, look what a fine multifaceted, multitalented boy they raised!
Lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>Neither. He was dumb.
I love this!
The kid is lucky to be alive. And should have been taught by his parents that if you point even a squirt gun a cop you are asking to be shot and killed!
utica leaders

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

if he aimed it at the officers he would have been charged
John

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

utica leaders wrote:
if he aimed it at the officers he would have been charged
He did...and he was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••