Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Let's see if this makes the papers or the news....during a girls basketball game at Donovan middle school vs Notre Dame a fine outstanding citizen had his gun drop out of his pants as he walked past the Notre Dame bench....and people debate where to send your kids....nice school you got there Utica
truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

good young people that grew up in utica no longer live in utica for that reason. its going to get worse because the only people left are gonna be the scum that are forced to live here because there on welfare
Idiot

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

14 yr old and it was a BB gun. Hes lucky the cops didnt shoot him when he pointed the gun at them.Im sure he s gonna grow up to be a pillar of society one day !

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Was this a youth or an adult? Neither would surprise me.
I know

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

In the news read it on uticaod.
F Lee Bailey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Good for UPD the officers should be proud they did not shoot the stupid kid.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad schools are gun free zones. Gun nuts probably would have opened fire on this dumb kid.
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Now let's see what the mighty Bruce KARAM and the school board do to co er this one up. And great depleting by the worthless OD...they get they facts about the mid and the cops.chasing but can't find out who the teams were.....come on

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

"After the suspect was taken into custody, officers then learned it was a BB gun and the suspect was a 14-year-old boy, police said."
Letsgetreal

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I love how just because it was at at Utica school you people immediately start bashing the Utica City School District. I'm not condoning what this boy did; he should be faced with major consequences. But, if this had happened at New Hartford or Notre Dame or Clinton, you would not be saying how awful and terrible the school district is. As a student at a Utica school I am ashamed at all of you misinformed people. Come to a Utica school for a day and you'll see what it is REALLY like. I'm sure it is almost identical to your native school districts.
frank

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Utica Viscount wrote:
I'm glad schools are gun free zones. Gun nuts probably would have opened fire on this dumb kid.
maybe they should have - keep him from doing the real thing some day. he's no asset to the human race regardless of who he is.
scared straight

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Lock him up.!!
Leadership

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Letsgetreal wrote:
I love how just because it was at at Utica school you people immediately start bashing the Utica City School District. I'm not condoning what this boy did; he should be faced with major consequences. But, if this had happened at New Hartford or Notre Dame or Clinton, you would not be saying how awful and terrible the school district is. As a student at a Utica school I am ashamed at all of you misinformed people. Come to a Utica school for a day and you'll see what it is REALLY like. I'm sure it is almost identical to your native school districts.
No one would bash the district, it is the leadership that is in question.
Smarter

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

It's not the school district!!!! It's the parenting! In my house we couldn't leave the house without our parents knowing what we had in our lunch boxes, book bags etc... Especially at 14. I know times have changed but pay attention to what ur child is doing! I feel sorry for these kids! Lack of parenting on some cases, but some kids no matter how hard u try Or how much u do, kids make stupid choices and unfortunately some pay the ultimate price.
Donovan dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

It magnified because its a common occurance in the utica district...I seen the incident...both police officers handled it in a flash....the kid pointed his gun at the officers and the kid is lucky he isn't dead today....the cops should have done us all a favor and shot him anyway.....next week the kid will have a real gun and kill some innocent person in school .... I wish I could send my kid to ND
wow

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

notre dame wrote:
Let's see if this makes the papers or the news....during a girls basketball game at Donovan middle school vs Notre Dame a fine outstanding citizen had his gun drop out of his pants as he walked past the Notre Dame bench....and people debate where to send your kids....nice school you got there Utica
There is nothing wrong with UCSD. Most of the tragic gun incidents happened in very good all withe rich kids schools. Utica schools are much safer than ND.
wow

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wite*
wow

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

White*** i hate typing on my phone.
3 Dog Night

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Was the kid black or white ?

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

3 Dog Night wrote:
Was the kid black or white ?
Neither. He was dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••